Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by kakunpala »

Rudo wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:24 pm
So by using WinDBG, I get a nice list of a bunch of Terraria classes, including their method so I can have a closer look. And then it's just a matter of digging around, guessing (something like "hey, this looks useful!") and then trial & error game to make it work.
My next update would probably be re-create the script to spawn any material which was made by justa_dude long time ago (Terraria version 1.2 I think?), but I haven't got time to mess around yet.
Hey Rudo, thank you for your reply! I guess I'll have to really learn how to use WinDBG, since it's such a powerful tool. I thought getting classes and methods after the code was compiled was pretty much impossible .. :shock: This opens up lots of new opportunities 8-)!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakunpala »

Brethym wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 pm
Is there anyway we can make this work for modded terraria ourselves?
Well if I were you, I would open up some of the scripts and look if there are some bytes there that I could do aobscan for. For example here is the beginning of Rudos grab radius hack:

Code: Select all

define(grabRadius,Terraria.Player::GrabItems+64)
define(grabRadiusAddr,89 45 E8 80 BB 2E 06 00 00 00)
Based on this I would first open memory view and go to, say, address "Terraria.Player::GrabItems+64" and then check if I could find bytes 89 45 E8 80 BB 2E 06 00 00 00 somewhere in the neighborhood.. (or i could just search for array of bytes with "89 45 E8 80 BB ?? ?? 00 00 00" (just remember to tick that writable box)) Then I would just update the address accordingly. And possibly the offsets, like in instruction:

Code: Select all

cmp byte ptr [ebx+0000062E],00
the offset 62e might be something else for you :)

Here is a picture of aobscan setup if you are not familiar with it..

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

I use the same method for updating outdated tables :) Dunno if this is the most efficient way to do it.

kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakunpala »

Rudo, I think there was mistake in that "extra move speed" hack. In the assertion you left "bytes" instead of PRunAddr. I also had to update the jump address to Terraria.Player::Update+3852 from 385B and change the jump offset from 525 to 524. Maybe you forgot to save it, before publishing?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Brethym wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 pm
Is there anyway we can make this work for modded terraria ourselves?
Please read kakunpala's post: viewtopic.php?p=7256#p7256
that's pretty much how I update my table.
kakunpala wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:31 pm
Hey Rudo, thank you for your reply! I guess I'll have to really learn how to use WinDBG, since it's such a powerful tool. I thought getting classes and methods after the code was compiled was pretty much impossible .. :shock: This opens up lots of new opportunities 8-)!
Yes WinDBG is indeed a powerful debugger, though I find it a little bit hard to use. Maybe you can get away with some "easier-to-use" debugger like DnSpy (recommended by DarkSt0rm).
kakunpala wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:24 pm
Rudo, I think there was mistake in that "extra move speed" hack. In the assertion you left "bytes" instead of PRunAddr. I also had to update the jump address to Terraria.Player::Update+3852 from 385B and change the jump offset from 525 to 524. Maybe you forgot to save it, before publishing?
Oops! Oh you caught me out in an embarrassing mistake, I use CE's full injection template to make the cheat, but then I forgot changing it before I saved the script. Though it doesn't matter. You can still leave it "bytes" and the script should still work normally.
About the offset for "PJump", maybe it's a little bit off for you for some reasons, it's working totally fine for me.
By the way, offset 525 is the right one, its name is "powerrun" (hence the name "PRun"), whereas the name of offset 524 is "slippy2".

But it seems like you have fixed the script to work for youself. Nice work!

kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakunpala »

About the offset for "PJump", maybe it's a little bit off for you for some reasons, it's working totally fine for me.
By the way, offset 525 is the right one, its name is "powerrun" (hence the name "PRun"), whereas the name of offset 524 is "slippy2".
Woah I wonder whats with my terraria version :shock:

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

All of the address offsets are odd.. usually they are even numbers :roll: And you are right about the offset of PRun, ill have to fix it :) Thankfully other hacks seem to work fine!
Yes WinDBG is indeed a powerful debugger, though I find it a little bit hard to use. Maybe you can get away with some "easier-to-use" debugger like DnSpy (recommended by DarkSt0rm).
Thanks for your reply! I think I'm gonna try sticking with WinDBG.. There seem to be some tutorials on youtube so I still have still hope ;)

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

a lot of scripts do nor work for me. Well, i'm waiting a new updated version to try again xD

DMoguri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DMoguri »

What about an updated "players" section with more players (2nd player, 3rd player) to allow using it in multiplayer. The "1st player" option only points to the host of a server, so unless you are hosting a game it's completely useless.

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kidoutlaw120104 »

I'd like to request to make it were with the movement speed hack you can change the speed

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Forces wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm
a lot of scripts do nor work for me. Well, i'm waiting a new updated version to try again xD
Well I cannot fix what is unbroken (for me and a few others at least). Maybe you really have to wait for the next update. Sorry.
DMoguri wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 pm
What about an updated "players" section with more players (2nd player, 3rd player) to allow using it in multiplayer. The "1st player" option only points to the host of a server, so unless you are hosting a game it's completely useless.
I am actually fully aware of this. I didn't update the other players (2nd,3rd, ect.) on purpose to prevent people from abusing my table in online multiplayer servers. Also one more thing, if I were to make the script, I would have no way to test it because I play the game alone almost 100% of the time.
kidoutlaw120104 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 pm
I'd like to request to make it were with the movement speed hack you can change the speed
Download the table attached below. I used 5 for max run speed and 1 for acceleration speed but you can modify them to your desire. I have not tested it intensely but it seems to work well. Enjoy.

Cheers!
Attachments
setRunSpeed Terraria 1.3.5.3.CT
(5.04 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

thanks this is awesome id requested it so i can get across my world faster you are really a marvelous person you might not know it but your one of the only ones right now with a hack for this version with so many feature you are a again amazing. well im rambling again so i best be off Goodbye!!! :D

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

I have a AMD, don't work for some really internal issues, not because your table is broken, keep up the gud work my friend <3

DMoguri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DMoguri »

I am actually fully aware of this. I didn't update the other players (2nd,3rd, ect.) on purpose to prevent people from abusing my table in online multiplayer servers. Also one more thing, if I were to make the script, I would have no way to test it because I play the game alone almost 100% of the time.
Well, I have a lot of free time. If it wouldn't take you ages to prepare the script I could help you test it. I would really like to use this in the world I have with my friends, but I am not the host...

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

DMoguri wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 1:16 pm
Well, I have a lot of free time. If it wouldn't take you ages to prepare the script I could help you test it. I would really like to use this in the world I have with my friends, but I am not the host...
Alright, here is the "My Player Pointer" table, it should work in a multiplayer server as well as an alternative Player Pointer for single player.
It's a simpler version of my original one (because I'm lazy) but it should still have the main values you want to edit. Tested in Terraria 1.3.5.3 Steam.
Attachments
MyPlayer Pointer Terraria 1.3.5.3.CT
(21.59 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

usually how cheat engine works it feeds only the client their effects on the game how did you make it affect other people?

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

i'd like to request a system where you can modify you fishing power to as you want so you can catch specific fish