Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by Rudo »

kidoutlaw120104 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 6:31 pm
usually how cheat engine works it feeds only the client their effects on the game how did you make it affect other people?
Huh? What do you mean? Did you mean to edit something on your client and it affects other people?
kidoutlaw120104 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 12:52 am
i'd like to request a system where you can modify you fishing power to as you want so you can catch specific fish
Just open the "Bonus Fishing Skill (+250 )" script and edit it: mov [esi+00000210],#250

Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kidoutlaw120104 »

skip this text sorry
Last edited by kidoutlaw120104 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

how do i edit it which value do i change?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

kidoutlaw120104 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 6:48 pm
how do i edit it which value do i change?
Download the table below. Edited the value to your desire after the script has been activated. Feel free to merge it with the original one.
Cheers.
Attachments
setBonusFishing Terraria 1.3.5.3.CT
(1.44 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Efcharisto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Efcharisto »

I lost my gear dying in an attempt to get a heart crystal, it was night and I didn't feel like waiting so I froze my health at 100 to get back without dying. I forgot to unfreeze my health before getting the heart crystal so I still only have 100 instead of 120 health. I am simply trying to undo that mistake and found your table and was hoping it would do the trick.

However I am having trouble changing my health with your table. I change the value, but when I tab back into the game the health as not changed, and when I tab back over to CE the values have reset. I change both the Life value and max Life value but it does no good.

Any ideas?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Efcharisto wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm
I lost my gear dying in an attempt to get a heart crystal, it was night and I didn't feel like waiting so I froze my health at 100 to get back without dying. I forgot to unfreeze my health before getting the heart crystal so I still only have 100 instead of 120 health. I am simply trying to undo that mistake and found your table and was hoping it would do the trick.

However I am having trouble changing my health with your table. I change the value, but when I tab back into the game the health as not changed, and when I tab back over to CE the values have reset. I change both the Life value and max Life value but it does no good.

Any ideas?
Huh? you should be able to change max health and health, I usually change it to 400, works fine for me.

Efcharisto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Efcharisto »

Well poop.

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

i dont know if its because i have an amd graphics system but the craft anythng cheat wont enable what do i aob scan and how do i aob scan

Efcharisto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Efcharisto »

On that note would it be possible for items that are not normally craftable, such as the Living Loom to also be made craftable through this table? Or is that beyond the scope of this method?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

kidoutlaw120104 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:21 pm
i dont know if its because i have an amd graphics system but the craft anythng cheat wont enable what do i aob scan and how do i aob scan
Check private message.
Efcharisto wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:32 pm
On that note would it be possible for items that are not normally craftable, such as the Living Loom to also be made craftable through this table? Or is that beyond the scope of this method?
No you cannot craft items that are uncraftable, though it's possible to get those items by using the Inventory slot 1 cheat, just put an item to slot 1 (a log, dirt block, whatever) and then search for the item ID of the item you need ([Link]), change netID and spirite ID to the ID you found (Living Loom's item ID is 2196 for example) -> profit! You may want to put the item in a chest and reload the world afterwards to force the world to reload the items.

Efcharisto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Efcharisto »

Ah, ok.

Efcharisto!!

V1P
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by V1P »

Thank you very much Rudo, you are doing amazing work :)

That said I have a couple more requests:
- it would be great to be able to change the spawn rate and maximum monsters on-screen. Simplest way would be the [Link], but if we could change the values it would be even better.
- an option to speed time up (easy way would be to remove the cooldown of the [Link], but it would be preferable to just toggle it)

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

V1P wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:46 am
Thank you very much Rudo, you are doing amazing work :)

That said I have a couple more requests:
- it would be great to be able to change the spawn rate and maximum monsters on-screen. Simplest way would be the [Link], but if we could change the values it would be even better.
- an option to speed time up (easy way would be to remove the cooldown of the [Link], but it would be preferable to just toggle it)
Hmm, there were 2 variables called "defaultSpawnRate" and "defaultMaxSpawns" somewhere in Terraria.Main few versions ago, now it's gone (maybe moved to another class), I will try to find it later when I have more time (kinda busy lately). For now please just use this poorly done force enemy spawns (force Battle Potion and another variable called spawnMax (not so sure what this is))

Time fast forward was done by h3x1c few versions ago, I just updated it. Full injecting is usually faster than AOBscanning but I will just leave both versions there.

Cheers.
Attachments
Terraria time hack + enemy spawn.CT
(14.42 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

RobinJasonKoch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RobinJasonKoch »

Can you Update to 1.3.5.3?
:?:

Rudo