Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by Rudo »

V1P wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:12 pm
Thank you for this table :)

I'd like to request a permanent [Link] effect. Also the effect of the [Link].
Here is the 2 scripts that will force the effects you requested. Feel free to add it to the Force Effects section of my original table. I will add these 2 scripts to the next update of the table along with some new features that I have been working on!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Force hunter potion + obsidian skull.CT
(1.54 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. (Download link in the first post)
Force Prefixes script has been broken pretty hard by this update. Please use the slot 1 inventory to edit the prefix for now till I am able to update the script. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit script, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.

Drako97939
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drako97939 »

How would one go about finding the effect names and memory codes for the other effects (potion buffs)? (i.e. Currently, the Sonar Potion effect name is SonarPotion and the memory code is esi_00000538)

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Drako97939 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 am
How would one go about finding the effect names and memory codes for the other effects (potion buffs)? (i.e. Currently, the Sonar Potion effect name is SonarPotion and the memory code is esi_00000538)
I use a debugger called WinDBG to dissect the game's data and then find/update/create pretty much everything from there. I happen to be very lucky to be taught by the creator of this table himself (justa_dude) on how to use WinDBG properly. For your question, you can dissect Terraria.Player class to find every possible things to manipulate.

Drako97939
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drako97939 »

Ok, so what command would you use in WinDBG/how would you use WinDBG to find and dissect the Terraria.Player class? I keep getting an Access is Denied error with WinDBG when attaching to the process as well.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Drako97939 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:34 pm
Ok, so what command would you use in WinDBG/how would you use WinDBG to find and dissect the Terraria.Player class? I keep getting an Access is Denied error with WinDBG when attaching to the process as well.
First, you cannot attach 2 debuggers to a same process. That is why you get the Access is denied error.
There are some very well written documents on how to use WinDBG to debug stuff on the internet, just google it.
Alternative to WinDBG, there are many other debuggers like DnSpy, x64dbg, Ollydbg,ect. Just pick one that suits you.

Drako97939
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drako97939 »

Should I be using the ARM, x64, or x86 variant of WinDBG for Terraria? I got the access is denied error to go away by simply running as administrator; however, now the game freezes whenever the debugger is being on it.
Last edited by Drako97939 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Drako97939 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:26 pm
Should I be using the ARM, x64, or x86 variant of WinDBG for Terraria?
I personally use x86.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Hello guys, I recently got some free time to work on some new features for the cheat table. The updated version 2.0 of the table has been uploaded (download link in the first post)

New features included:
- Disable Mob Damage: Mobs are not able to hit you at all, they can only follow you around.
- Defense Rating Modify Set your defense rating here, the default defense rating I used is 100, but you can it to your desire
- Allow Stacked Accessories: as the name said.
- Functional Social Slots: social slots will be functional and will give you all their benefits.
- Extra Move Speed: this one is just an extra feature. I always have problem with new character as they move around so slowly and you kinda forced to find the hermes boots so this script will help you move around the map faster.
I also added some more variables to the player array: max health, max mana, ect.

Have fun.

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kidoutlaw120104 »

the always fish crates cheat is broken it wont enble

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

kidoutlaw120104 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:11 pm
the always fish crates cheat is broken it wont enble
Maybe the offset is off for some reasons (modded version/AMD system/whatever) for you. It works perfectly for me. Only exception: you are only able to fish crates in normal water, not honey or lava.
To troubleshoot your problem, try to do an AOB search for: 0F 8D ?? ?? 00 00 8B 45 A4 0B 45 A0 74 and replace the wrong offset with your right one.

kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakunpala »

Rudo wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:46 am
Hello guys, I recently got some free time to work on some new features for the cheat table. The updated version 2.0 of the table has been uploaded (download link in the first post)

New features included:
- Disable Mob Damage: Mobs are not able to hit you at all, they can only follow you around.
- Defense Rating Modify Set your defense rating here, the default defense rating I used is 100, but you can it to your desire
- Allow Stacked Accessories: as the name said.
- Functional Social Slots: social slots will be functional and will give you all their benefits.
- Extra Move Speed: this one is just an extra feature. I always have problem with new character as they move around so slowly and you kinda forced to find the hermes boots so this script will help you move around the map faster.
I also added some more variables to the player array: max health, max mana, ect.

Have fun.
Absolutely awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing 8)

p.s. it would be nice if you would add that brightness modification (that I made some time before) to your table... Maybe some ppl will like it :) Here is a picture of what it looks like :

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

(pps. those are rainbow torches.. the cheat does not change any colors :D)

And here is the table once more just in case:
nice_brightness.CT
(1.53 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Last edited by kakunpala on Tue May 02, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakunpala »

By the way Rudo, if you could share a little of your wisdom on how you actually make those hacks it would be really interesting and useful to hear! Maybe a small description of your workflow with WinDBG? How did you go about finding how to stack accessories or making functional social slots? Seems like magic to me :D This might be a bit unreasonable request, but I'm just really curious and would just really like to learn :)

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

kakunpala wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:42 pm
Absolutely awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing 8)

p.s. it would be nice if you would add that brightness modification (that I made some time before) to your table... Maybe some ppl will like it :) Here is a picture of what it looks like :
brightness.png
(pps. those are rainbow torches.. the cheat does not change any colors :D)

And here is the table once more just in case:
nice_brightness.CT
I completely forgot including your script to the table. I will definitely add it in the next update of the table! :D
kakunpala wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:48 pm
By the way Rudo, if you could share a little of your wisdom on how you actually make those hacks it would be really interesting and useful to hear! Maybe a small description of your workflow with WinDBG? How did you go about finding how to stack accessories or making functional social slots? Seems like magic to me :D This might be a bit unreasonable request, but I'm just really curious and would just really like to learn :)
So by using WinDBG, I get a nice list of a bunch of Terraria classes, including their method so I can have a closer look. And then it's just a matter of digging around, guessing (something like "hey, this looks useful!") and then trial & error game to make it work.
My next update would probably be re-create the script to spawn any material which was made by justa_dude long time ago (Terraria version 1.2 I think?), but I haven't got time to mess around yet.

Brethym
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brethym »

Is there anyway we can make this work for modded terraria ourselves?