Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rXkenshin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by rXkenshin »

Aeit wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:25 am
Is there no fall damage option? There's couple of jumps I need to try
Correct me if I'm wrong but this game doesn't have fall damage like other game. You can only survive a jump under 20m no matter how many vigor you have unless it's scripted event like the bridge is broken when you're walking.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

sirgimpalittle wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:05 am
tsuchinoko wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:52 pm
hey, just a humble but VERY important request. As of now, from soft made impossible to progress and complete white faced varre's quest, if you play offline. since i am both using this table and also play only offline, could you guys please add a quick line of code that let me bypass the 3 online invasion requirements varre has, to make me proceed in his quest when he gives you the invasion items consumables? i would like to be able to finish the quest offline, thank you.
I know it's no bueno to mention this but you can bypass it to do this. Or disable the cheat, go online and do the invasions and kill yourself. Doesn't matter the results. I did this quest the other day though without issue.

i simply don't like online interactions in this games. they spoil all the fun and also are very to xic usually. plus i have a very high level character witrh very high level gear, in the endegame so probablyit will be difficoult to actually invade.

i simply would like to be able to do this offline, please?

i mean how difficoult or time consuming can it be for a the people who made this huge table to add a line to simply bypass this?
a couple minutes?

i really hope someone helps me becouse if not, i'm cutted off by a part off the game i would like to experience...

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

Wow, what an amazing table. Huge collection of features.

Too bad there is no option to make the actual game better lmao

trialler85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trialler85 »

Has anyone tried to delevel their character while keeping stats appropriate to the new level? Are there any cases where people have done this and not got banned?

ahmedjacop1811
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmedjacop1811 »

hey ineed table for all items and swords and armors ? can any help :cry: :oops:

halorath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by halorath »

Jouful wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:07 am
so ive been having an issue, whenever I run it and hit auto attach process it just wont open, but if I try to manually attach it to elden ring once I attach it to the game it says module not found and none of the things work, I've restarted everything multiple times and I have the game running when I open the engine.
And when you auto-attach it wont open but as soon as the game closes cheatengine loads up?
I get that after I have gone from online to offline mode, it'll be EAC running in the background still thinking you have an internet connection, even after firewall blocking, going offline in steam, and using steam_appid.txt, EAC will still start up, even closing EAC in task manager doesn't fix the it.
To get around that I typically have to restart my computer or completely cut my pc from the internet, at which point EAC stops c==k blocking me.

Pampa123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pampa123 »

lifeoff wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:12 pm
DyArashi wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:16 am

there is. you can find them in other site like nex*s m*d
im not sure if post name of other site will violence term of use here. but u can find save dup like ds3 there.
i can't find anything related to this since day 1 in nexus mod i might be drunk. Could you provide a clue who posted it?
I couldn't find anything either except someone who said he was working on it and was almost done just need to do the gui work
same place you searched since day one look for "Elden Ring Save Manager"

eazin1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eazin1 »

Hey, is there any possible way to modify character height?

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:57 am
sirgimpalittle wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:05 am
tsuchinoko wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:52 pm
hey, just a humble but VERY important request. As of now, from soft made impossible to progress and complete white faced varre's quest, if you play offline. since i am both using this table and also play only offline, could you guys please add a quick line of code that let me bypass the 3 online invasion requirements varre has, to make me proceed in his quest when he gives you the invasion items consumables? i would like to be able to finish the quest offline, thank you.
I know it's no bueno to mention this but you can bypass it to do this. Or disable the cheat, go online and do the invasions and kill yourself. Doesn't matter the results. I did this quest the other day though without issue.

i simply don't like online interactions in this games. they spoil all the fun and also are very to xic usually. plus i have a very high level character witrh very high level gear, in the endegame so probablyit will be difficoult to actually invade.

i simply would like to be able to do this offline, please?

i mean how difficoult or time consuming can it be for a the people who made this huge table to add a line to simply bypass this?
a couple minutes?

i really hope someone helps me becouse if not, i'm cutted off by a part off the game i would like to experience...

bump.

is it really possible that NO ONE here is willing to help me with this very major issue this game has?

please, it would take you guys a couple of minutes top to help...

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Varrè script to make him recognize you invaded 3 times already would be a great addition, and one much needed for people who like to play offline only, I dont think fromsoft will ever patch how this quest works. Is anyone working on this?

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:24 pm
Varrè script to make him recognize you invaded 3 times already would be a great addition, and one much needed for people who like to play offline only, I dont think fromsoft will ever patch how this quest works. Is anyone working on this?
thank you.

o hope someone listens and even better someone should tell from.

this is something worth of a patch. an official one.

alucard450
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard450 »

Am I missing something or am I just dumb? No matter what I do, it wont open the table. I used one of the first versions weeks ago and it worked perfectly, but now, nothing. Trying to attach the process just doesnt open cheat engine at all. Opening it manually and letting it attach crashes the program. Manually attaching it to the eldenring.exe works, but then I cant open the table. I tried both version 7.3 (which worked before) and 7.4, same result.

Edit: nvm, forgot to deactivate easyanticheat since the updates, works fine now

bototonho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bototonho »

possible to use online?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there an option to add specific Ashes for summoning?

xxhollowxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxhollowxx »

can you make an option to have infinite buffs and not just the starting 10s one? like "golden vow" buff stays forever after using it?