Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v4) **More Fixes + Additions**

Post by gideon25 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:43 am
Has anyone found a way to activate certain key items when they are spawned in? Like the glintstone knives and such. If you spawn them in via the table, you can't actually apply ashes or change the scaling they add. You have to actually pick them up in game for them to work properly. I noticed this happens with the crafting kit as well. The crafting menu won't unlock until you buy it.
You may have to grab the discord table. It has a "Delete item" function. I don't know if the game just checks if its in inventory OR if it also sets a flag somewhere else though...You would have to experiment and post your findings.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Elyria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elyria »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:58 pm
DiegoAmorim wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:23 pm
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I saw the Camera options and wondered if could be possible to create an option to disable the damn camera auto centering...
Its already there. Its under: [X] <== Camera (with Cam Follow and Auto Rotation Toggles)
Its the auto rotation. Select Disabled.
Not the person you replied to but it worked for me! I missed the part where you had to change the value. Thank you for finally making the game playable for me :).
Last edited by Elyria on Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:58 pm
DiegoAmorim wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:23 pm
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I saw the Camera options and wondered if could be possible to create an option to disable the damn camera auto centering...
Its already there. Its under: [X] <== Camera (with Cam Follow and Auto Rotation Toggles)
Its the auto rotation. Select Disabled.
Oh, sorry, I meant to say when you start walking straight ahead, and after a few seconds the camera "level" with the horizon...

armmoyo01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armmoyo01 »

can anybody tell me how to do the item gib because when i use it with the goods I get an item but when I try to use it with the weapons and armors it won't work for me can anybody help me pls

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

armmoyo01 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:34 pm
can anybody tell me how to do the item gib because when i use it with the goods I get an item but when I try to use it with the weapons and armors it won't work for me can anybody help me pls
You have to change the "Item Type" pull down to what you want. Read the instructions on the table. Its probably set to Goods/Magic. IT must be set too armor weapons, etc. what ever you are trying to get.
Ii says it there with arrows pointing to it:

It likes to default back to Goods/Magic so you need to double check it each time you want to add an item.
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

Is there any way to trigger Varre's quest offline/with PLAZA version? (kill x number of players as a Bloody Finger)

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Hey there guys. Sorry for this but, i got a request..
Can you guys add a way to use the summons in anywhere.. ?
Without the need to be close to a rebirth monument.
Mimic Tear Ashes is a example. I want to be able to summon it whatever i want..

Please. Sorry my english.. it would be awesome.. i really like them.

k3y21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k3y21 »

When I load the table I get the error:
"This table failed to load: This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading BulletLogForm_3.ActiveControl:unknown property: "ActiveControl")"

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

k3y21 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:56 pm
"This table failed to load: This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading BulletLogForm_3.ActiveControl:unknown property: "ActiveControl")"
Update you C.E and try again.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v5) **More Fixes**

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.02.3 (v5)
EDIT: REDOWNLOAD (v5) put in the wrong Freeze enemy script!
[1.] Fixed/changed to make these scripts better and got rid of all reassembles (And should fix the infinite jump not activating):
[X] <== Infinite Jumps (Tap Rapidly) and Horse Jumps (Akira did Horse) (Must Move around on Horse in air to get height)
[X] <== Freeze Enemies **Hotkey [ctrl+alt+f]** (Will affect you if you are on Horse)
[X] <== Infinite Arrows (Does not Decrease)
[2.] You cannot have any trainers, especially WeModz/Flingz open at all when using my table as some of the opens inject at the same point. If any option won't reactivate then close out game and restart.
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riceball0831
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Riceball0831 »

I updated my Cheat engine but it still keeps popping up.
Also, how do you bypass? or no need? please help

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AstralLuna »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:00 pm
aligator1442 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:35 pm
Auto parry isn't working for me, and my shield does have parry.
Auto parry works when manually blocking and will will parry all hits that are normally able to be parried. Power Hits/Strong Hits can't be parried (just partially blocked) so auto parry does not apply to those..
Oh so I don't have to actually hit the parry button? I try just blocking but it never parries, but works like a charm when pressing L2 to parry. Like the parry window is enormous with that cheat activated. I thought that was how it works, so have no complaints.

Milincho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Milincho »

Would it be possible to have a camera option that just shifts the camera a bit to the right, so your own character doesn't occlude the center of the screen (main point of interest) like many other modern games do since RE4? 🤔

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

AstralLuna wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:20 pm
gideon25 wrote:
aligator1442 wrote:
Auto parry works when manually blocking and will will parry all hits that are normally able to be parried. Power Hits/Strong Hits can't be parried (just partially blocked) so auto parry does not apply to those..
Oh so I don't have to actually hit the parry button? I try just blocking but it never parries, but works like a charm when pressing L2 to parry. Like the parry window is enormous with that cheat activated. I thought that was how it works, so have no complaints.
Same here, I'm having the same effect, it doesn't automatically parry. But it makes it easier to parry. Imo I would REALLY like these two things to exist as seperate options

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

AstralLuna wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:20 pm
gideon25 wrote:
aligator1442 wrote:
I thought the L2 or (LB button on Xbox One controllers) WAS the block button. It says in the options its the "Guard" button. You just manually hold down/press the Guard or block button and it will almost always parry if the strike can be parried.