Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Striple07 »

Any plans for a "Free duplicate ashes of war" script?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

idahoe2121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idahoe2121 »

benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:11 pm

There is no consensus, just a safest bets, which are:

1. Adding weapon, armors, talismans etc.
2. Not adding any Key Items, or items that might be certain amounts on map like Golden Seeds, Somber Stones, Smithing Stones etc.
3. Using "No crafting/upgrade requirement" should also be safe

All of that is ASSUMING that same safe things in DS3 are safe here too.
Are boss armors and weapons safe?

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Is item pickup multiplier ''safe''? Ive been doing that, but I noticed that the pickup display only ever showed the amount I would normally pick up, or one that I dropped myself. Just to be safe, I then dropped a whole stack of them and picked them up, but.......

asianassassin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asianassassin »

ll62518475 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:48 am
Is item pickup multiplier ''safe''? Ive been doing that, but I noticed that the pickup display only ever showed the amount I would normally pick up, or one that I dropped myself. Just to be safe, I then dropped a whole stack of them and picked them up, but.......
I would recommend using itemgib as that is read in by the game as a normal pickup. Changing the amount given does adjust the pickup amount too and shouldn't be flagged by EAC. Like other commenters mentioned EAC appears to be mainly checking stats and doesn't care about scavengable items that anyone could get anytime with enough effort.

asianassassin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asianassassin »

I've been playing with some items I got via itemgib so I didn't need to grind for them early game and haven't been banned at all since feb 28th. Been using hexington CE table to instagib items, goods, and armors. You must go to the discord in order to get better info on their specific CE table.

Pechowy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pechowy »

Hi can someone tell if it's possible to change number of flask of crimson/cerulean tears? I had 11 flasks over all but I used infinite item usage in trainer for runes, forgot to turn it off for boss, used both flasks and now I have 20 for each of them.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

idahoe2121 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:29 am
benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:11 pm

There is no consensus, just a safest bets, which are:

1. Adding weapon, armors, talismans etc.
2. Not adding any Key Items, or items that might be certain amounts on map like Golden Seeds, Somber Stones, Smithing Stones etc.
3. Using "No crafting/upgrade requirement" should also be safe

All of that is ASSUMING that same safe things in DS3 are safe here too.
Are boss armors and weapons safe?
Always been in DS with itemgib. Seems it is right now too (not 100% guarantee here). I gave myself a lot of armors and weapons that are from bosses/quests. Thing is - you can get that legit anyway, you can get that from someone via multiplayer, you can get multiple via NG+ etc. Usually anything that can be obtained in normal way (apart from limited stuff and Key Items) were safe in DS series.

idahoe2121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idahoe2121 »

benny89 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:00 pm

Always been in DS with itemgib. Seems it is right now too (not 100% guarantee here). I gave myself a lot of armors and weapons that are from bosses/quests. Thing is - you can get that legit anyway, you can get that from someone via multiplayer, you can get multiple via NG+ etc. Usually anything that can be obtained in normal way (apart from limited stuff and Key Items) were safe in DS series.
Okay understood, and thanks I do appreciate the reply! I'm going to add weapons and armor now, if I get banned oh well, I only really play online to help friends out and vice versa so it is not a huge loss. I will let people know if it happens!

Darktalon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darktalon »

How screwed am I? I had died due to glitches a few times in game and was upset by it, so I used cheat engine to add some runes back, I just wanted 10k, but the script gave me 9999999. After that I edited the script to 10k, and then in-game it said minus 9989999 and went to 10k. I did this entirely offline with EAC disabled, and I haven't been online since. Is there a way to edit the counter of total runes picked up in my save, or someway to salvage this without getting banned? It will really be unfortunate to get banned from just trying to add 10k runes (that I had lost from buggy deaths!!!).

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Darktalon wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:00 pm
How screwed am I? I had died due to glitches a few times in game and was upset by it, so I used cheat engine to add some runes back, I just wanted 10k, but the script gave me 9999999. After that I edited the script to 10k, and then in-game it said minus 9989999 and went to 10k. I did this entirely offline with EAC disabled, and I haven't been online since. Is there a way to edit the counter of total runes picked up in my save, or someway to salvage this without getting banned? It will really be unfortunate to get banned from just trying to add 10k runes (that I had lost from buggy deaths!!!).
No one knows. I'd reload a backup save and obtain runes via "give item" golden/hero runes. If you can't and don't want to take the risk, you could just delete the save and start over. Give yourself enough hero/golden runes to obtain your previous level. Give yourself weapons previously had and re-run the map. Would be fairly easy, fast, and probably more fun to re-run the bosses higher level than deal with a ban.

Darktalon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darktalon »

I have no backup save. And cloud save failed me it has only latest. So I edited the total runes gained to be +10k as well so hopefully with that matching up and low number I won't get flagged. I did confirm that the script that gave me 9999999 did NOT adjust the total runes gained. So this should be okay I hope. Otherwise I guess I'll be back off softban in time for raytracing

CrimsonFckr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonFckr »

So, Hero Runes are safe with itemgib? Disable EAC, give yourself Hero runes, use them, level, enable EAC, go online to co-op or invade? There's some conflicting info here so im asking

Pathfinder996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pathfinder996 »

so disabling internet disables EAC? It seems like it still launchs.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

Thank U
Last edited by Ozveidt on Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »