Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by benny89 »

Is Bloody Finger Key Item or not? I dont want to do quest for it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

If i changed just the number of rune, its bannable ? thx U :D.

Hakkix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hakkix »

So what i wonder is if it would be possible to cheat in cut content from the game (like the deathbed smalls) then go back online. do we have any update on how safe it is to do that or is it still a no go? theres probably a lot of cut content which would be cool to use in-game.

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Ozveidt wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:00 pm
Most likely since the game should have a "soul memory" value that is the sum total of all runes your character has accumulated. Be it from killing mobs, bosses, selling stuffs, or using items (e.g. Golden Runes). It never increases, therefore, if you hold more runes than your, let's call it, "rune memory", it's a clear sight of tempering with the game.

Best to just give yourself a bunch of high level runes and pop them. That way the game will properly keep track of the runes you gained and theoretically it should never be detectable without having people looking into it.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

lcmiracle wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:13 am
Ozveidt wrote:
Most likely since the game should have a "soul memory" value that is the sum total of all runes your character has accumulated. Be it from killing mobs, bosses, selling stuffs, or using items (e.g. Golden Runes). It never increases, therefore, if you hold more runes than your, let's call it, "rune memory", it's a clear sight of tempering with the game.

Best to just give yourself a bunch of high level runes and pop them. That way the game will properly keep track of the runes you gained and theoretically it should never be detectable without having people looking into it.
Any chance that you or anyone else here happens to know the best one to give yourself and use? Not sure which rune gives the most runes. There's a LOT of the runes listed on the wiki for the game, but it doesn't yet seem to be ALL of them.

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

Supreme_Sigurd wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:00 am
Before I use Cheat Engine, what is the general consensus on what is safe or not? For an example would Infinite health be a safe option to use?
no one knows yet since the ban wave hasnt hit, only auto bans are being discovered right now, so things like editing your runes seems to be an instant ban

what ive been using so far has been inf hp, inf stam, inf fp, and inf item. so far so good, but like i said the ban wave hasnt hit yet

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

lcmiracle wrote:
Ozveidt wrote:

Ok thx U, but imagine if my friend give me runes (won with EC), should that work? (more safe no ?)

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

lcmiracle wrote:
Ozveidt wrote:

Yeah, like he said if you just add Runes, you're probably going to get banned. It's best to use Golden Runes.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

Ok perfect, thank U so much

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Hm I think I screwed something up. So I gave myself Blood Finger with itemgib, but I wanted usable ones, not permanent and I gave myself permanent. So I used table and removed them from inventory.

However, now I did quest for White-Faced Varre where he gives you the Blood Finger (the infinite one) and I can't pick it up, it says "unable to acquire Bloody Finger" becasue inventory and storage space is full. My guess is game already registered that I have it and now I can't pick it up?

Could anyone who did Varre quest check what is the ID of the Bloody Finger he gives you (there were two in Itemgib). I will give it myself again, but I want correct one.
Last edited by benny89 on Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fulltimewife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fulltimewife »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:25 pm
lcmiracle wrote:
Ozveidt wrote:

Yeah, like he said if you just add Runes, you're probably going to get banned. It's best to use Golden Runes.

One of the tables has a "Total Get Soul" under the Player Param, using the "Get Rune" script, seemingly updates that value aswell, so it looks fine, but it could still cause a ban.

Safest method would be to just dupe the items in-game with save back ups with a friend (or a VM with a second copy of the game).

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Do you guys think its safe to respect. Itemgib Larva Tear, respec?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Fulltimewife wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:47 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:25 pm
lcmiracle wrote:

One of the tables has a "Total Get Soul" under the Player Param, using the "Get Rune" script, seemingly updates that value aswell, so it looks fine, but it could still cause a ban.

Safest method would be to just dupe the items in-game with save back ups with a friend (or a VM with a second copy of the game).
Then you can be the guinea pig and tell us if its safe :D

HectikGamez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HectikGamez »

I have a 100+ hrs gamesave with me cheating from the start (Max player lvl 713 {I think} + 99 stats, Runes changed to 999 mil every time I died from falling :lol: , infinite health/FP/Stamina, changed quantity of obtained items to 300~500 each if possible, speed hack, one hit kill, 100% drop rate, and etc I cant remember rn). Then just went back online for many hours and im not banned ..... yet :lol: . I was helping my friend with bosses and from invaders. Restarted the game to see if i was banned yet after the online game sessions and im not.
Last edited by HectikGamez on Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.