Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring

Post by gideon25 »

whereami wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:49 am
gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:02 am
whereami wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:51 am
After the recent update the .txt EAC bypass has stopped working for me, kind of.

If anyone has any ideas towards a solution, please let me know. The .txt bypass was much more convenient than always reopening Windows Firewall to block eldenring (although this also seems to have stopped working for me).
And have you tried renaming your start_protected_game.exe to start_protected_game.bak (just so you don't overwrite it) and using this one instead to start the game? Its what Ive been using. password: bypass
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I just tried using this alternate bypass that you've sent, but I'm still getting the same result as before. I launch eldenring.exe, white screen and after a few seconds it returns back to my desktop. I may just have to play without a table for the time being until this sorts itself out, as changing the processes in the script to match what I've renamed eldenring.exe to doesn't seem to work either unless I'm going about that wrong (this is most likely the case).
No you are supposed to put the start_protected_game.exe in the same folder as eldenring.exe. Then you run start_protected_game.exe and IT will launch eldenring.exe for you. Its a loader. So put it in your game folder, make a shortcut to the start_protected_game.exe and just put it on your desktop and use that to launch/run the game. Also, change compatibility to run the start_protected_game.exe in administrative mode just in case.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

AstralLuna wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:08 am
RetroVoid wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 am
if i edit a character offline, would i be able to bring said character back to online without getting banned?
This question is asked ad nauseam. Nobody knows right now which edits, if any, are safe. Especially in the case of people like yourself who don't even specify which kind of edits. If you're at all worried about being banned then don't use an edited character online. Simple as that.
if you edit anything in stats items change armor ids you will get flagged. editing runes quantity etc

Yoshitaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yoshitaka »

I'm new to cheat engine. I can't seem to get infinite health working right. First option in cheat engine table is selected, or ticked. In-game, invaders and bosses that walk around also have infinite health.. However, I can still be killed..? Network is disabled, game is blocked from going online.
Are there other steps?
How can I get camera to always focus behind me too and actually lock on to the enemy without pressing buttons and moving sticks or pressing them..? I feel like all next gen games these days have severe camera flaws..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Yoshitaka wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:32 am
I'm new to cheat engine. I can't seem to get infinite health working right. First option in cheat engine table is selected, or ticked. In-game, invaders and bosses that walk around also have infinite health.. However, I can still be killed..? Network is disabled, game is blocked from going online.
Are there other steps?
How can I get camera to always focus behind me too and actually lock on to the enemy without pressing buttons and moving sticks or pressing them..? I feel like all next gen games these days have severe camera flaws..
Don't know about camera but try opening this table here (the attachment on the very first post):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19320

Then right-click copy the infinite health from it and paste into the huge table. you can delete the old infinite health in the huge table, then save the table. .. It wont be signed anymore so it will ask to trust the script to attach from now on though. Many of the scripts in that table I posted are jacked up looking..

whereami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whereami »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:11 am
whereami wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:49 am
gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:02 am

And have you tried renaming your start_protected_game.exe to start_protected_game.bak (just so you don't overwrite it) and using this one instead to start the game? Its what Ive been using. password: bypass
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I just tried using this alternate bypass that you've sent, but I'm still getting the same result as before. I launch eldenring.exe, white screen and after a few seconds it returns back to my desktop. I may just have to play without a table for the time being until this sorts itself out, as changing the processes in the script to match what I've renamed eldenring.exe to doesn't seem to work either unless I'm going about that wrong (this is most likely the case).
No you are supposed to put the start_protected_game.exe in the same folder as eldenring.exe. Then you run start_protected_game.exe and IT will launch eldenring.exe for you. Its a loader. So put it in your game folder, make a shortcut to the start_protected_game.exe and just put it on your desktop and use that to launch/run the game. Also, change compatibility to run the start_protected_game.exe in administrative mode just in case.
Oh, I see! I'm sorry I didn't catch that the first time I read your post.

I just tried to start the game through the shortcut and I still run into the issue where it goes to the white screen before closing again. I'm still unsure what the cause is, because if I rename eldenring.exe to something like elden ring.exe it'll launch fine and the process is read under the new name in CT as well, not as ??? like it would be if the bypass itself wasn't working.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

whereami wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:00 am
Oh, I see! I'm sorry I didn't catch that the first time I read your post.

I just tried to start the game through the shortcut and I still run into the issue where it goes to the white screen before closing again. I'm still unsure what the cause is, because if I rename eldenring.exe to something like elden ring.exe it'll launch fine and the process is read under the new name in CT as well, not as ??? like it would be if the bypass itself wasn't working.
Well, if its working that way for you, then go with what works. Another thing to try is in the ELDEN RING\Game\EasyAntiCheat folder there is a settings.json file. Make a backup and Open it with notepad and see:

Code: Select all

"title"					              		: "ELDEN RING™", 
 "executable"							: "eldenring.exe",

and further down:

"requested_splash"			: "./EasyAntiCheat/SplashScreen.png",

make those 3 lines look like:

Code: Select all

"title"	                                         : "", 
 "executable"	                                 : "",

"requested_splash"			     	: "",
So keep the set of quotes, and delete the text in between . And might try blocking the the game in firewall also.
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

quantumdot88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quantumdot88 »

Will Fromsoft ban accounts that are not congruent with the save files before one had to start the game offline due to the new start_protected_game.exe?

Only want to add some weapon upgrade stones and about 50'000 runes to get the desired stats, but I'm not sure if Fromsoft will punish such measures with online bans. Has anybody done the above two tweaks and still remained on From's online white list?

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

inf items isnt working again, and is the add runs (unbanable) unbanable exactly?

Talzion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Talzion »

Hi. I made an account to post this as a warning to those of you willing to go online with a cheated save.

I did some tests on a dummy steam account, because my curiosity was burning. I have received a 180 day ban (Thankfully not on my main steam account). Of course, no VAC Ban on my steam account, either, so it's just Elden Ring, if that's what ya'll worrying about...

I was trying to be slick and create workarounds the system wasn't prepared for, like, for example; changing item numbers if they're in the storage box and moving them to the character, thinking it was character specific. I waited 8HRs after doing that cheat on the dummy steam account and went offline/online multiple times with the same save (With cheat engine closed and unhooked during online). Did not seem to do anything, since I received a 180 Ban, albeit delayed, after 8 hours or so. SO YEAH, it'll detect changes you didn't really think of.

So, dummy account number two. This time, I was going to just use infinite health and steamroll through things willy-nilly. I played offline using the provided methods and had fun for about 10 Hours. Decided to refresh everything and log onto online. I was able to play for a few hours, died, and actually lost connection once I respawned. I went to main menu and tried connecting back in and, YEP. 180 Day ban.

No idea how it detects this stuff, can't wrap my head around it, but in the name of science, I dedicate a few copies of elden ring for ya'll.

So yeah, just don't cheat. You'll get caught, it's pretty much guaranteed. Just play offline.
It *will* know.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

quantumdot88 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:06 am
Will Fromsoft ban accounts that are not congruent with the save files before one had to start the game offline due to the new start_protected_game.exe?

Only want to add some weapon upgrade stones and about 50'000 runes to get the desired stats, but I'm not sure if Fromsoft will punish such measures with online bans. Has anybody done the above two tweaks and still remained on From's online white list?
Got banned for doing this in DaS3. Well not banned banned but got put in with the cheater pool. Didn't mind it too much. If you're worried, then I don't recommend doing it or just stay offline. If you want to play legit, there's plenty of guides online to farm runes. It takes forever but it's the option to take if you don't want to grind.

Frankly I think FromSoft might've just slapped on EAC and called it a day, and more then likely you'll probably be put in a cheater pool at the very least for modifying your save.

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 pm
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

NOTE:**EDIT** DISCORD REMOVED from Item Giver!. Thanks Sunbeam and cfemen!

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
thx

Mold
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mold »

gideon25 wrote:
Snip*
Hello, I want to tell you; the Item Giver works great with Weapons. However, with the Talisman option; I am getting a (?WeaponName?).

In addition, I am unable to add any of the items from Goods/Magic and Armor. I get no notification at all, I did try to switch between ashes, pots, leg armor, helmets, even ingredients and nothing pops up. Is there anything I am missing? I know for sure the weapons work.

Thanks.

unown09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unown09 »

gideon25 wrote:

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
Thank you for this! However, after a small update in Steam today, Invincibility no longer works. Is anyone also experiencing this?

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
Snip
I feel like the reason your second account was banned was most likely due to your hardware being flagged (EAC loves banning hardware). And before anyone asks, NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO SPOOF EAC'S HARDWARE BANS. You'll obviously find many spoofers on the net, but will they work? 99% of the time--no. Most people keep working spoofers to themselves/circles until they're done with it.

bacon00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bacon00 »

gideon25 wrote:

select item doesnt seem to work with the new patch