Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
enclavebrotherhood12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by enclavebrotherhood12 »

Any update to the god mode functions so far?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gborr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gborr »

The Winds of Magic scripts are kind of useless at the moment, because they also apply to the AI. During a siege battle against Skaven, my lord was hit by about fifty Warp Lightnings over the span of the battle.

As for how they survived, there's a quick and dirty way to give yourself a leg up in battles: while the game doesn't support mods yet, you can directly modify the game files to achieve the same thing.

First, get the latest build of RPFM.
Run it, and open Total War WARHAMMER III\data\data.pack with it.
In there, you need to find db/campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables, and open it.
Then, add the following lines to the table:

-3 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-2 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
0 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-3 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
-2 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
-1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
0 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90

Make sure the "human" checkbox is ticked in, so it only applies to you, save it, and presto. Now all your units and characters have an extra 100 armor and 90% ward save, making them practically unkillable.
Last edited by Gborr on Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Gborr wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:11 pm
Make sure the "human" checkbox is ticked in, so it only applies to you, save it, and presto. Now all your units and characters have an extra 100 armor and 90% ward save, making them practically unkillable.
Thanks for that, I was wondering how to easily give just me modifications no matter what faction I'm playing as and googling it was giving me absolutely nothing.

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

enclavebrotherhood12 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:44 pm
Any update to the god mode functions so far?
I would also appreciate an update on this. Even if Anon isn't gonna work on it, is there maybe someone else with the skills to do this? Would be much appreciated ^^

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Yeah, unfortunately I do have my own version of the table's winds of magic (I'll upload a new version of the script once I'm done testing), but even with that you have to deal with a dropdown and find the value of your army (usually a value between 0-12). I have an alternative that tries to find it for you, but you need to lock it once it finds the right value.

code is in table v0.0.0.2 viewtopic.php?p=237076#p237076

(You could also do a boolean check)

(As a hint: this is probably one way to do godmode)
Last edited by anon9 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Elumy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elumy »

Gborr wrote:
The Winds of Magic scripts are kind of useless at the moment, because they also apply to the AI. During a siege battle against Skaven, my lord was hit by about fifty Warp Lightnings over the span of the battle.

As for how they survived, there's a quick and dirty way to give yourself a leg up in battles: while the game doesn't support mods yet, you can directly modify the game files to achieve the same thing.

In there, you need to find db/campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables, and open it.

Can you explain more in detail,for the less tech-savvy people?

Gborr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gborr »

Elumy wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:53 pm
Let me try.
First, get RPFM from here: [Link]

Unpack it and run RPFM.exe. It will probably update and download some definitions first.
Once it's done, go into PackFile/Open PackFile, and find your TWW3 install folder.
There, look for the big data.pack file, and open it.
In the left window, you'll see the file's contents.Click on the arrow next to "data.pack" to open it up, and look for a folder named "db".
Click on the arrow next to it, and scroll down until you find the folder "campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables". Open it up, and inside there should be a single data file. Click on it, and you'll see the contents in the main window.
Now, right click in there, and pick "Add Row". which adds an extra row where you can put the new data. Let's break down the columns of the following string:

• 0: This is the campaign difficulty level. 1 is easy, 0 is normal, -1 is hard, -2 is very hard, -3 is legendary
  • true: This is a checkbox. If checked, it means it only affects the player. If unchecked, it only affects the AI.
  • wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save: This is the type of effect you want to apply, and it goes into the "Effect" column.
  • faction_to_force_own: This tells the game what the effect is applied to, and goes into the "Effect Scope" column. In this case, it means it's applied to all your units.
  • 90: This is the effect value. In this case, it's the amount of Ward Save all your units get. If you want to be less cheaty and only want a small leg up on the enemies, you can tone it down to any value under 90, which is the hard cap, so 100 won't make your units invincible.
Ideally, you want to add a copy of the string for every difficulty level by copy-pasting them with 1, 0, -1, -2, and -3 at the front. Once you're done, save it in the PacKFile menu. In case the manager gives you an error message, go into Preferences, Settings, and check the "Allow Editing of CA PackFiles" option. If you want to, you can also play around with the other options, such as adding extra recruitment slots, changing the Control penalties, or removing the AI's attrition resistances. Once you've done all that, the effects should apply, even on loading a game already in progress.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Just a warning to people, the above described method isn't the usual way of modding wherein you create or alter files and then load them as their own thing after the regular CA files. That normal method allows easy turn on/off functionality and doesn't alter the actual base game. The above method is altering the actual CA files themselves. Definitely keep a record of exactly what you change and the original values of every edit. If you don't and screw something up, you'll likely have to do a verify game files thing which will restore it to default. Also when CA releases a patch/hotfix etc, it will likely rewrite all your changes back to the default. I get why they need to block modding atm to catch bug reports but damn I can't wait till we can actually use/make mods. As much as I love these games, playing WH3 has reminded me of how many little annoyances there are in the vanilla game system (like the agent rejoining the army counting as an "action") that i'm so use to having modded or used recifense's cheat table to change.

Gborr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gborr »

kain200 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:36 pm
Just a warning to people, the above described method isn't the usual way of modding wherein you create or alter files and then load them as their own thing after the regular CA files. That normal method allows easy turn on/off functionality and doesn't alter the actual base game. The above method is altering the actual CA files themselves. Definitely keep a record of exactly what you change and the original values of every edit. If you don't and screw something up, you'll likely have to do a verify game files thing which will restore it to default. Also when CA releases a patch/hotfix etc, it will likely rewrite all your changes back to the default. I get why they need to block modding atm to catch bug reports but damn I can't wait till we can actually use/make mods. As much as I love these games, playing WH3 has reminded me of how many little annoyances there are in the vanilla game system (like the agent rejoining the army counting as an "action") that i'm so use to having modded or used recifense's cheat table to change.
That's why I called this a quick-and-dirty solution. Once Workshop support is enabled, making a mod with these functions should be trivial. That said, I've been running the game with +100 armor and 50% Ward Save, and haven't seen any odd behavior, and that's why I recommended them. Any other changes are up top people's individual discretion.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

Gborr wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:42 pm
Elumy wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:53 pm
Let me try.
First, get RPFM from here: [Link]

Unpack it and run RPFM.exe. It will probably update and download some definitions first.
Once it's done, go into PackFile/Open PackFile, and find your TWW3 install folder.
There, look for the big data.pack file, and open it.
In the left window, you'll see the file's contents.Click on the arrow next to "data.pack" to open it up, and look for a folder named "db".
Click on the arrow next to it, and scroll down until you find the folder "campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables". Open it up, and inside there should be a single data file. Click on it, and you'll see the contents in the main window.
Now, right click in there, and pick "Add Row". which adds an extra row where you can put the new data. Let's break down the columns of the following string:

• 0: This is the campaign difficulty level. 1 is easy, 0 is normal, -1 is hard, -2 is very hard, -3 is legendary
  • true: This is a checkbox. If checked, it means it only affects the player. If unchecked, it only affects the AI.
  • wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save: This is the type of effect you want to apply, and it goes into the "Effect" column.
  • faction_to_force_own: This tells the game what the effect is applied to, and goes into the "Effect Scope" column. In this case, it means it's applied to all your units.
  • 90: This is the effect value. In this case, it's the amount of Ward Save all your units get. If you want to be less cheaty and only want a small leg up on the enemies, you can tone it down to any value under 90, which is the hard cap, so 100 won't make your units invincible.
Ideally, you want to add a copy of the string for every difficulty level by copy-pasting them with 1, 0, -1, -2, and -3 at the front. Once you're done, save it in the PacKFile menu. In case the manager gives you an error message, go into Preferences, Settings, and check the "Allow Editing of CA PackFiles" option. If you want to, you can also play around with the other options, such as adding extra recruitment slots, changing the Control penalties, or removing the AI's attrition resistances. Once you've done all that, the effects should apply, even on loading a game already in progress.

Bro, if i put the armor to say 1k, it still goes down very fast..
the 'hack', for me, doesn't work.. the armor goes down no matter the diff. i did all you wrote to the specs.

is there a way to affect health of units?

also, i tried to change recruitment cost, but to no avail..

wh_main_effect_unit_recruitment_points = i put this to 0 but nothing

what does this do? = wh3_main_effect_allied_recruitment_unit_cap

Gborr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gborr »

PeputuZi wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:21 pm
Bro, if i put the armor to say 1k, it still goes down very fast..
the 'hack', for me, doesn't work.. the armor goes down no matter the diff. i did all you wrote to the specs.

is there a way to affect health of units?

also, i tried to change recruitment cost, but to no avail..

wh_main_effect_unit_recruitment_points = i put this to 0 but nothing

what does this do? = wh3_main_effect_allied_recruitment_unit_cap
*sigh*
Okay, a bit of a primer on game mechanics, because you are apparently unfamiliar with them.

Armor caps at 180. Armor works like this: on each hit, the game rolls a number between half of the unit's armor value and its maximum (so, if a unit has 100 armor, it will roll between 50 and 100). Non-armor piercing damage is reduced by this number as a percentage. So, if the game rolls 73, then it will be reduced by 73 percent. However, this only applies to non-armor-piercing damage as it ignores this and does full damage regardless of how much armor a unit has. Also, the damage reduction caps out at 90%, and that's why armor over 180 has no effect.

If you want to effectively reduce incoming damage, you have to give them Ward Save, which just reduces all damage by a percentage, and this stacks with armor. So, if a unit has 90% ward save, and 180 armor, and it gets hit by an attack that deals 1000 non-armor-piercing and 1000 armor piercing damage, that will first get reduced to 100/100 by the Ward save, and the non-armor-piercing damage gets further reduced to 10/100, so your unit will take a total of 110 damage.

Unit recruitment points are extra slots you can use to recruit units in a single turn. It has nothing to do with recruitment cost.

As for the allied recruitment unit cap, it's what it says on the tin: when you make a military alliance with another faction, you can recruit some of their units. I believe it's 4 units per military ally, and I'm pretty sure that option increases this number.

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

Gborr wrote:

Oh my god. I've been tinkering with this program all night trying to learn and got it to work. Thanks for this explaining! I still did get one error at the bottom saying it did not generate a dependancy cache? Didn't seem to effect the ward save though..

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I made a packfile for anyone who can't or doesn't want to fiddle around with the files, just drop it in your data folder where the data.pack files are and it should work. I added perfect vigor as well so your units don't get tired, haven't tested that part of it however so don't know how well it works.

PW: fearless
Attachments
nigh invincibility.zip
(1.47 KiB) Downloaded 335 times

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Does anybody know where the effects for Dark Prince's paramour is? I believe it's got +25 control, and incredible increase to growth and replenishment rate faction wide

NVM think I've found them, turns out there's no + to replenshiment on that item, will just have to add it to the effects.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

lcmiracle wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:22 am
NVM think I've found them, turns out there's no + to replenshiment on that item, will just have to add it to the effects.
Which one was it?