MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries - MekTek

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

I created this table for 0030c Hot Fix.
Three scripts are included:
- Money hack; if you have less than 50mil left after you bought something in the free market, your money will be set to 50mil.
- Market availability hack; this will ensure you can buy any number of items (mechs and weapons that is) as long as there is more than 1 of that item for sale to start with. Just keep adding them to the shopping basket and then hit buy when you don't need any more of them. Mind you, if there's only 1 item for sale, you could try selling one of your own (provided that you have one) to increase the number of available items to 2 and then it will work. Note: if you buy more items than there are actually available, the item disappears on the right - but you bought a few already, so selling them back is not a problem.
- Weight hack; well, the usual weight hack. Your mech is now limited by the hardpoints only; weight is no longer an issue. Add as much weapons, armor, gear, heatsinks and ammo as you like. Be sure to enable this at the main menu before your profile is loaded or else the overweight mechs will be stripped.

Enjoy.

PS.
This table is for MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries - MekTek only.
If you are looking for a table for MechWarrior 4: Vengeance, you will find that here.
If you are looking for a table for MechWarrior 4: Black Knight, you will find that here.

Edit:
I updated the table and I added the followings:
- Infinite ammo; no need to explain this I guess.
- Instant fire; your weapons will recycle immediately. Watch for heat!!!
- No heat and max. coolant; this one triggers whenever you fire a weapon (not when you hold the fire button!). Your heat capacity and coolant capacity will be increased to a 1000. Your heat level will be set to zero and the coolant will be set to the maximum every time.

Edit2:
I updated the table and I added the followings:
- Gear Enabler; enabling this will allow you to equip any electronic gear (the checkboxes, not the weapons). As with the weight hack: Be sure to enable this at the main menu before your profile is loaded or else the electronics will be reset.
- Attached screenshots to give you an idea about maxing out mechs.

Edit3:
I added an updated table.
It comes with AOB scripts so it might work with other builds than the 0030c Hot Fix.
It also has a few additional options in it (damage mod, jet fuel mod, radar range mod).
You will need to hold CTRL in the market (did this so you don't accidentally buy the same pilot multiple times, breaking the game).
There are quite a few AOB searches in the script, so it will take a second or so when enabling it.

kodiak_armor.png
Description:
Kodiak with full reactive armor
Filesize: 575.15 KB
Viewed: 30394 Time(s)

kodiak_armor.png

kodiak_weapons.png
Description:
Kodiak armed to the teeth
Filesize: 544.01 KB

kodiak_weapons.png

kodiak_gear.png
Description:
Kodiak with all gears enabled
Filesize: 597.5 KB

kodiak_gear.png

MW4Mercs.CT
Description:
Table for Cheat Engine 6.4+
(this is the one with the AOB script)

Download
Filename: MW4Mercs.CT
Filesize: 39.8 KB
Downloaded: 572 Time(s)
MW4Mercs.ct
Description:
Table for Cheat Engine 6.1 beta 5+

Download
Filename: MW4Mercs.ct
Filesize: 13.31 KB
Downloaded: 3372 Time(s)

Last edited by Csimbi on Sat May 07, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MW4Mercs.CT
(39.8 KiB) Downloaded 553 times

Senji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries - MekTek

Post by Senji »

What program do I use to open the .CT file?

hellopanda13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellopanda13 »

I tried to use this on cheatengine but the drop down menu won't work. Am I doing something wrong?

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

[QUOTE="hellopanda13, post: 45097, member: 17082"]I tried to use this on cheatengine but the drop down menu won't work. Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

Usually means the table is outdated, which it is. I don't suppose there's an updated version for this? I'm no where near good enough for advanced table making sadly.

Cenarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cenarius »

Can anybody please confirm if this still works or am I doing something wrong? Sadly there is no working trainer left for this game anymore.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Yes, it works. Just played it a few weeks ago.

You need the MekTek release patched to 0030c Hot Fix.

ReXspec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReXspec »

I apologize for the massive necro, but I ran into an interesting problem when using the cheat table that OP provided.

The cheat table works and when I use the weight hack, it maxes out my available tonnage for my 'mechs in the mechlab and I'm able to mount pretty much anything that fits in my 'mechs slots.

Good news, right? Well...

Here is the problem: When I actually take 'mechs like my Daishi, Atlas, or Gladiator into a mission, my the 'mechs get knocked over really easily. Like, they'll fall over even when my 'mechs get hit by weapon systems that have a small impact impulse like medium lasers or small lasers.

The way I figure it, the reason why this is happening is because there some sort of "weight threshold" in regards to how many hits a 'mech can take before a 'mech falls over. Since the weight hack essentially makes a 'mech weigh 0.00 tons, that probably throws this impact threshold my 'mechs are supposed to have completely out of whack.

Meaning, my 'mechs (even the Assault class 'mechs) are able to knocked over like a light 'mech suffering a hit from an AC/20 or Heavy Gauss with the smallest weapon systems since they essentially weigh nothing when the weight hack is active. Of course, I tried to mitigate this problem by equipping an Advanced Gyro, but this did not make a noticeable difference in mitigating my 'mechs propensity to fall over.

So, the next course of action I took was to take a look at the cheat table itself. The weight calculation for the tables are ingenious (credit to Csimbi for making them) but I couldn't make sense of them. So I looked through the internet to see what other cheat tables looked like...

...and eventually, I was led to this.

You can probably spot the difference between the weight hack that that link portrays, and the weight hack that was provided by OP's cheat table. That said, would it be possible to make the weight hack like the one portrayed in the link? Isn't there a way to retain the 'mech's tonnage, but override the available tonnage so that any weapon can be mounted (as long as it fit in the weapon slot)?

Thanks for any answers ahead of time. Again, I apologize for the massive necro.

ReXspec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReXspec »

Some news: I managed to isolate the bit of code in the memory viewer (and playing around with floats) responsible for determining the "available tonnage" and "current tonnage," however, the values for both do not stay locked to whatever I change them to. There are six addresses responsible for simply determining what the current tonnage of a 'mech is alone. However, as I've already said, the numbers don't stay locked to the value I keyed in.

What I am attempting to do now is isolating the overall tonnage for the 'mechs/weapons themselves and editing them. And I'm trying to do this by going with two methods: The first method is by editing the core.mw4 file itself (which I've been able to do with some success with the 'mech tools from moddb). However, even though I've managed to de-compress, and edit the core.mw4 file, I can find no method of re-compressing the core file back into it's original .mw4 format.

So, I'm going with the second method: Changing 'mech weights via C.E. Again, I'm only able to change the weight denoted in the 'mechlab, but this number doesn't stay "locked" whenever I key in an alternate weight. This tells me that the code that actually tells the game how much the 'mech weighs is different from the stated weight in the 'mechlab U.I. (the U.I. in the 'mechlab is likely reading/referencing the 'mechs weight from somewhere else I just haven't figure where yet).

If anyone can give some advice, tips, or point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated! lol

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ReXspec wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:31 am
If anyone can give some advice, tips, or point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated! lol
Here's one I came up with (can't really play any missions cause game bugs out too much on my system). I also had to delete the old weight hack stuff cause it was the same AOB. My script is in the same place the old weight hack script was in and you should enable from main menu so the lab doesn't strip your stuff like the other options:
Attachments
MW4Mercs.CT
alternate weight hack
(33.28 KiB) Downloaded 243 times

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

I played this game decades ago, capture the flag.
There was an infinite jump jets cheat