Final Fantasy XIII +?

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XIII +?

Post by Cielos »

NOT EXACTLY a re-post of the table I uploaded on the original forum. as this table contains more scripts than the one I posted on the old thread.
the original table I posted was under Reaper79's thread, and so I've omitted some scripts that Reaper79's table had covered already.
I'm lazy to type more, if there is any option that you're not sure about its functionality, just post and ask.

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

@Reaper79
the party check should be in word, (or even byte).
at least it's true for me as I'm doing my script with stack check for the party check.
e.g., first member can sometime be 0x000C0001, 2nd member can sometime be 0x000C0002, etc.

hope that helps.

EDIT1:
(as you're doing the scripts already, posting my scripts with the same functions again would just generate confusion... so:)
with your godmode on, when a party member is being attacked, the member would still die if the damage is greater than the current HP.
this AOB:
Code:
89 45 FC 8B 4D E8 8B 55 FC 3B 91 ** ** ** ** 7D ** 8B ** ** 8B

is handling the hp calculation after the HP of anyone in the battle, be it a party member or enemy, is being altered.
edx being the base address of entity being hit.
you may consider implement a "set member's hp to full" here as well to avoid occasional death.

that said, here's a question to all who are playing the game:
is there a keyboard key to WALK in the game? if not, is there an ini file or something to achieve this?
thanks in advance.

EDIT2:
nevermind the walk key question, I've made a walk key script, get it if any of you are interested.

the script can be used with Reaper79's table.
when the script is activated, press and hold Shift to walk.
the script tested on Asian version only. with AOB scans, may work on other game versions too.

EDIT3:
added an Inf. Item script.
when activated, item quantity still decrease on normal usage, but won't reach zero.
if you bulk sell or upgrade with the whole stack of the item, the quantity would stay the same.
not tested on disassembling an item.

added a Free Upgrade script.
when activated, the current quantity of the component you have when upgrading will be ignored, you can push through the current quantity you're having. that means no matter what quantity you have, you can press right or up button to push to hundreds.
note 1: if the item quantity is 1, the game won't allow you to increase the quantity the first time you press right or up, just press the button again and it'd be increased.
note 2: with this script alone, you'd still used up the the component you upgrade with, so this script should be used together with Inf. Item script.

added an Ignore CP script.
when activated, CP would still decrease upon using, but you can keep learning new ability even if it reaches zero.

EDIT4:
just add a precaution: try NOT to activate Ignore CP script when you're not using CP. as it'd create duplicate items in accessories when obtaining an new weapon, and vise versa. and the duplicate item may turn into a dump item with no name and zero cost which can't be sell after save and load. it's because I was using a lazy way which involve multiple injection point to bypass check zero cmp, while it should be done by manipulating the CP usage calculation itself..

EDIT5:
added a 6 ATB Bars script.
activate it and enter a battle, your leader would have 6 ATB Bars no matter how many bars the leader have originally.
deactivate it would revert the ATB Bars to normal.
after you activate the script, you can choose if you want the script apply to the leader only, or the whole battle party.

added a Freeze Chain Bar script.
when activated, the Chain Bar won't decrease after going up.
also, the enemy who entered Stagger state would stay stagger until the battle end.

added an Easy Full Chain script.
when activated, the enemy should enter the Stagger state with a few hits.

added a Fake Gil script.
when activated, press and hold Ctrl key would trick the game to think you have 100,000,000 Gil.
so, for example, if you have only 100 Gil left and you want to buy something that cost 5,800 Gil, press and hold Ctrl and click on the item, and the shop would allows you to start the purchase normally.

added some pointers to Highlighted Item's info.
for all items: Quantity,
for Weapons and Accessories: Lv., EXP, and Mod.
the Mod would show a number greater than zero if the Weapon or Accessory you're viewing has a modifier. e.g. if the accessory has a +200 HP, Mod would show 200.
the values of the above mentioned entries can be changed at will.
the other entries under the Highlighted Item pointers should be left alone unless you know what you're doing.
you SHOULD NOT freeze any pointers at all.

EDIT5.1
updated the Easy Full Chain script.
it max out the enemy's Chain bar with one hit, and should allows a even faster stagger than the previous version, which only brought the enemy to the near stagger chain percentage, not really max out the chain bar.

EDIT6:
added some Camera Scrips:
these scripts should be helpful if you're playing the game with keyboard and mouse.

No Cam Helper
with the game default camera behaviour, the camera would auto-rotate itself while moving. that means you can't really use the mouse to see around the area while moving, and you can't even move a straight line with the game default camera.
this script would stop the "Cam Helper" from messing with the Camera movement most of the time, unless
1. you're in a place that override the whole camera control, e.g. jumping sequence.
2. there's an object (walls, stairs, etc.) between you and the camera, the camera would still "auto-fix" itself by moving the camera to a "better" position.

Cam Distance Mod
when activated, you can press Page Up / Page Down to zoom in / zoom out the camera. press Home to reset the Camera Distances to game default.
note that the Camera Distance value are different between the Standing Camera and Moving Camera. for example, pressing the zoom keys while moving would only change the Camera Distance of the Moving Camera, the Standing Camera Distance would remain unchanged; if you want to change the Camera Distance of the Standing Camera, you'll have to press the zoom keys when you're standing.
you can activate One Zoom script to share the same Camera Distance for both Standing Camera and Moving Camera.

Cam Pan Mod
when activated, hold numpad* and press
numpad- to set Left shoulder,
spacebar to set Center,
numpad+ to set Right shoulder.
OR you can press F to cycle through the 2 Camera Position above.
starting Camera Position upon activated: Center

some other Camera related pointers are presented, only the pointers to the 2 Camera Angles can be changed, the other pointers are just for references only.

EDIT7:
got a request, updated the [Highlighted Item Pointers] with a dropdown list to change the item easily.
- the ID list was shared by himolamer.
- a feature to auto-clean the ID strings is implemented for [Highlighted Item Pointers]. for ID 1, if the new ID you've changed to has shorter strings than the previous ID, the script would auto-clean the script for you so that the item won't become an unknown item.
- for Items/Components/Key Items, use ID 1 to change the item.
- for Weapons/Accessories, use ID 2.
- if you want to change an item, make sure you're changing it to an item in the same category. i.e., Items > Items, Weapons > Weapons, Accessories > Accessories... etc.
- when changing equipment (Weapons/Accessories) ID, you have to save and restart to see the changes.
- re-equip the equipment to see the stats change.
- as mentioned before, DON'T FREEZE any pointers unless you know what you're doing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ffxiiiimg.CT
(90.39 KiB) Downloaded 3091 times

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Final Fantasy XIII +?

Post by Exeter »

Awesome work. Thanks!

At a quick glance - I missed whether there's an option to basically automatically always have the buffs up before battles. (e.g. Deceptisols, etc). Would this ever be a possibility maybe in the future?

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX »

Thanks a lot for this update table! TBH, I kinda missed your FFXIIIs tables...

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
no problem.
and I have re-uploaded the 3 FFXIII tables here.
the forum search function is fixed, you should be able to find them easily now.
so, you don't need to miss them anymore~

@Exeter
if memory serves, I didn't made such an option..
I don't know, maybe after I cheat the mass effect for awhile first (it's out in 2 days!)..
EDIT:
Shinkansen has just re-upload this FFXIII tables as well, maybe you should check it out as well, see if it has this option already.

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm
NOT EXACTLY a re-post of the table I uploaded on the original forum. as this table contains more scripts than the one I posted on the old thread.
the original table I posted was under Reaper79's thread, and so I've omitted some scripts that Reaper79's table had covered already.
I'm lazy to type more, if there is any option that you're not sure about its functionality, just post and ask.
ffxiiiimg_ss_00.png

@Reaper79
at least it's true for me as I'm doing my script with stack check for the party check.
e.g., first member can sometime be 0x000C0001, 2nd member can sometime be 0x000C0002, etc.

hope that helps.

EDIT1:
(as you're doing the scripts already, posting my scripts with the same functions again would just generate confusion... so:)
with your godmode on, when a party member is being attacked, the member would still die if the damage is greater than the current HP.
this AOB:
Code:

is handling the hp calculation after the HP of anyone in the battle, be it a party member or enemy, is being altered.
you may consider implement a "set member's hp to full" here as well to avoid occasional death.

is there a keyboard key to WALK in the game? if not, is there an ini file or something to achieve this?
thanks in advance.

EDIT2:
nevermind the walk key question, I've made a walk key script, get it if any of you are interested.

the script tested on Asian version only. with AOB scans, may work on other game versions too.

EDIT3:
when activated, item quantity still decrease on normal usage, but won't reach zero.
if you bulk sell or upgrade with the whole stack of the item, the quantity would stay the same.

when activated, the current quantity of the component you have when upgrading will be ignored, you can push through the current quantity you're having. that means no matter what quantity you have, you can press right or up button to push to hundreds.
note 1: if the item quantity is 1, the game won't allow you to increase the quantity the first time you press right or up, just press the button again and it'd be increased.
note 2: with this script alone, you'd still used up the the component you upgrade with, so this script should be used together with Inf. Item script.

when activated, CP would still decrease upon using, but you can keep learning new ability even if it reaches zero.

EDIT4:
just add a precaution: try NOT to activate Ignore CP script when you're not using CP. as it'd create duplicate items in accessories when obtaining an new weapon, and vise versa. and the duplicate item may turn into a dump item with no name and zero cost which can't be sell after save and load. it's because I was using a lazy way which involve multiple injection point to bypass check zero cmp, while it should be done by manipulating the CP usage calculation itself..

EDIT5:
activate it and enter a battle, your leader would have 6 ATB Bars no matter how many bars the leader have originally.
after you activate the script, you can choose if you want the script apply to the leader only, or the whole battle party.

also, the enemy who entered Stagger state would stay stagger until the battle end.

added a Fake Gil script.
when activated, press and hold Ctrl key would trick the game to think you have 100,000,000 Gil.
so, for example, if you have only 100 Gil left and you want to buy something that cost 5,800 Gil, press and hold Ctrl and click on the item, and the shop would allows you to start the purchase normally.

the Mod would show a number greater than zero if the Weapon or Accessory you're viewing has a modifier. e.g. if the accessory has a +200 HP, Mod would show 200.
the other entries under the Highlighted Item pointers should be left alone unless you know what you're doing.

EDIT5.1
it max out the enemy's Chain bar with one hit, and should allows a even faster stagger than the previous version, which only brought the enemy to the near stagger chain percentage, not really max out the chain bar.

EDIT6:
these scripts should be helpful if you're playing the game with keyboard and mouse.

No Cam Helper
with the game default camera behaviour, the camera would auto-rotate itself while moving. that means you can't really use the mouse to see around the area while moving, and you can't even move a straight line with the game default camera.
this script would stop the "Cam Helper" from messing with the Camera movement most of the time, unless
1. you're in a place that override the whole camera control, e.g. jumping sequence.
2. there's an object (walls, stairs, etc.) between you and the camera, the camera would still "auto-fix" itself by moving the camera to a "better" position.

Cam Distance Mod
when activated, you can press Page Up / Page Down to zoom in / zoom out the camera. press Home to reset the Camera Distances to game default.
note that the Camera Distance value are different between the Standing Camera and Moving Camera. for example, pressing the zoom keys while moving would only change the Camera Distance of the Moving Camera, the Standing Camera Distance would remain unchanged; if you want to change the Camera Distance of the Standing Camera, you'll have to press the zoom keys when you're standing.
you can activate One Zoom script to share the same Camera Distance for both Standing Camera and Moving Camera.

Cam Pan Mod
spacebar to set Center,

some other Camera related pointers are presented, only the pointers to the 2 Camera Angles can be changed, the other pointers are just for references only.

EDIT7:
got a request, updated the [Highlighted Item Pointers] with a dropdown list to change the item easily.
- a feature to auto-clean the ID strings is implemented for [Highlighted Item Pointers]. for ID 1, if the new ID you've changed to has shorter strings than the previous ID, the script would auto-clean the script for you so that the item won't become an unknown item.
- if you want to change an item, make sure you're changing it to an item in the same category. i.e., Items > Items, Weapons > Weapons, Accessories > Accessories... etc.
- when changing equipment (Weapons/Accessories) ID, you have to save and restart to see the changes.
- as mentioned before, DON'T FREEZE any pointers unless you know what you're doing.
Does Table work today? I can't seem to remember how to pull version numbers but I know they updated the game within the last few years I just want to be sure this Table Will Work with what I got on Steam. :) Thanks in Advance. Looking Forward to unlocking the Achievements

Edit: It works. Just putting this out there for folks looking for this! And maybe had the same question. :D Thanks!

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

can we get something to always give drops and or to control what drops? there was a dif table that let you control dropped items but I cant get it to work

Peduls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Peduls »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm
ffxiiiimg_ss_00.png

@Reaper79

hope that helps.

EDIT1:
this AOB:
Code:

thanks in advance.

EDIT2:

EDIT3:

EDIT4:

EDIT5:

added a Fake Gil script.

EDIT5.1

EDIT6:

No Cam Helper

Cam Distance Mod

Cam Pan Mod
spacebar to set Center,

EDIT7:
I cannot seem to find the "dropdown list" for easy changing of items/weapons/accessories you mentioned in EDIT7.

Ailing84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ailing84 »

Hi is it possible to add the raise damage cap like the one you did on your ffxv table?