Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Post by blaque_czar »

Hoping for a money cheat, and some guide to edit the games files to change parameters in the game itself
yeah, all of these are too OP, definitely hoping to see a money and item and skillpoint edit soon

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyox »

its working, and much appreciated. weapon durability is my big want at this point.

peteyone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peteyone »

blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:12 pm
Hoping for a money cheat, and some guide to edit the games files to change parameters in the game itself
yeah, all of these are too OP, definitely hoping to see a money and item and skillpoint edit soon
You can edit item quantities, they're all 4 byte values. Just don't go crazy or you'll fuck up your inventory. Back up your saves :P

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\ Your user ID folder and then -> \534380\remote\out\save

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

please update the table

Infinite Experience
Infinite Weapon Durability
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Money

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

peteyone wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:35 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
You can edit item quantities, they're all 4 byte values. Just don't go crazy or you'll fuck up your inventory. Back up your saves :P

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\ Your user ID folder and then -> \534380\remote\out\save
Thank you! Going to go crazy with it right now! :D

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

peteyone wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:

Bro! Its all GobbledyGook! How do I make it makes sense!?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alfafiles wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:19 pm
please update the table
Please be polite and suggest "can you add these options?". Your choice of words sounds like you're telling the table author what to do, like you're giving them a command.

peteyone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peteyone »

blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:16 pm
peteyone wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:

Bro! Its all GobbledyGook! How do I make it makes sense!?
Have you never used cheat engine to edit values? There's a ton of videos for simple value edits if not. If you have 9 of x item, search for 9 as a 4 byte value, there's a search bar with a dropdown, then open your stash and put one in there, next scan 8, repeat, 7, until you only have 1 to 3 values left. If you can't get it down to 1 value, then just change all three to 777 or something. Worst case scenario the game crashes and you try again, beats spending 30 hours farming trash when you just wanna do some coop

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

nope! The previous game pretty much let you achieve godhood through editing a certain file, last time I tried to use cheat engine to find values it was a bust, I'll try again

BlackLotusWDN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackLotusWDN »

sicwan wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:45 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:03 pm
sicwan wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:59 pm
is this for pre-day one patch? (1.0) or with the day one patch 1.0.3 ?
If the patch hit before the game released it's that one since unlike consoles you can't buy a disc copy and run around completely unpatched.
I asked because the OP states its for game version 1.0
Some people got press copies and were able to play before hand. also, the day 1 patch came out 5 min after the game went "live" on steam, so it could have been possible to play w/o the D1 patch, however very unlikely.
u can edit u skill level self it just 4bit scan just dont forget that if u have some lvls u need count all exp from level before too (lvl 1 1000exp lvl2 2000 soo if u have lvl1 and 123exp scan for 1123)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Sorry guys, wanted to work more on the game but been so busy today
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:11 am
Full Stamina
Craft For Free
I made your post second in the topic.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

Any chance of someone adding an option to set all resources to 500 or so? I FUBAR'd my game by manually editing all my resources to 1000000. I can still load the save but I can't open my stash or inventory without it locking up.

Thanks in advance.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

Heres one for money - only briefly tested on Steam version

DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.CT
(2.84 KiB) Downloaded 791 times

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:27 am
Heres one for money - only briefly tested on Steam version

DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.CT
Money as at: gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll+2FC7CA8 with the following offsets used:
+560
+38
+38
View

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Old World Money"</Description>
      <LastState Value="269" RealAddress="143802742B8"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll+2FC7CA8</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>38</Offset>
        <Offset>38</Offset>
        <Offset>560</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
What gets hard and worse is where HP is (float) the game opperates an AND on the pointer about 5th way up and not sure how to turn that into a legit pointer when the assembly removes it with FFFFFFFF function. IF you follow this down you can find HP about 7 or so offsets? Normally its easy to find them but this one is obscured?

gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll+418F50 - 48 8B 05 1183B502 - mov rax,[gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll+2F71268]

It messes with the pointer here: gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll+BDEFC7 - 48 B9 FFFFFFFFFFFF0000 - mov rcx,0000FFFFFFFFFFFF

because the pointer as to be adjusted for it to work...

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

DEVELOPER MODE SEEMS TO HAVE EVERYTHING

This the dev mode pulled from PS5 files and works on PC. It was created on PC by @Servph at nexus\mods. This was originally created on the PS5 by @Deathrgh on You/Tube w the help from @Backport893 and @Cyber1000.

Drop file contents in Dying Light 2/ph/source. Goto inventory in game and click on Hints for the popup.

God Mode | Tons of other Modes | Teleporting | Add Items | Change Mission Parameters | Change Faction Ownership | See Game Parameters | So much more

Please find the backup save folder of your game and backup.

Some of these will cause game breaks as Ive tried them out. Break: Learn all blueprints. Adding some items will change its Item ID I believe. God mode doesn't seem to work. Try invisibility instead. Using a trainer may be better to freeze health.

Adding in game items and such should be okay. Its best to add everything you'll want for later at once and into your stash and then test it out to make sure it doesn't break. Just so you wont be far from your original save. The dev mode wasn't meant for in-game progress. Use with care!

If anyone figures out how to add each of the Peacekeeper or Survivor rewards (cartraps, ziplines, uv lights) to the main map while choosing the alternate faction to progress from and NOT break the game, please let me know, as Id like to do that as well.
Attachments
Dying Light 2 Dev Menu-11-1-0-1644022642.zip
(2.09 KiB) Downloaded 2610 times
Last edited by fearlessengineer333 on Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.