z 7 Days to Die

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

z 7 Days to Die

Post by Zanzer »

Be sure to disable Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) within the game launcher (7dLauncher.exe)

Full Stats
Unlimited Stack Split
Craft For Free
Enable Craft Button
Instant Craft
Unlimited Ammo
Backpack Pointer

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
7DaysToDie.CT
Alpha 20.1 (b6)
(40.87 KiB) Downloaded 1900 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z 7 Days to Die

Post by vosszaa »

I assume this does not bypass EAC correct?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Correct

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

If I remember correctly, you can just launch the game without EAC. There's an option in the launcher

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Correct

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

STN wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:47 pm
If I remember correctly, you can just launch the game without EAC. There's an option in the launcher
that's right but i believe it should be note in the OP because you might see comments saying the table doesn't work etc when in fact they just didn't turn EAC off

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Correct

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

this is one of those games that does op out on EAC, mostly because tons of the mods that are available does not work well with EAC.

I'll be honest, I barely could play this game on vanilla, when there are tons of mods that help make the game better. After playing 7 days to die for a long while, you noticed that this game don't offer too much outside of plain survival, like you feel like there should be something else out there besides surviving every 7th day.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I have not found a survival game yet which included that something else.
You play long enough to unlock the content, which often isn't too in-depth.
Then you've experienced and beaten everything the game has to offer.
These games are nothing more than a lobby for players waiting for the release of a real game.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:42 pm
These games are nothing more than a lobby for players waiting for the release of a real game.
Correct

Seneekikaant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seneekikaant »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:47 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:42 pm
Correct
Correct

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I think the only game that actually have something else to do besides survival, if you played modded... was minecraft considering there are TONS of HUGE mod packs you can mess around with. Stoneblock is one of them, Sevtech Ages is one of my favorate as well. Skyfactory to some extent, and i've been messing around with Enigmatica 6

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:00 pm
I think the only game that actually have something else to do besides survival, if you played modded... was minecraft considering there are TONS of HUGE mod packs you can mess around with. Stoneblock is one of them, Sevtech Ages is one of my favorate as well. Skyfactory to some extent, and i've been messing around with Enigmatica 6
Actually, 7 days is also like that with mods (making it no different than minecraft which you mentioned in that regard). There are several mods (war of the walkers or darkness falls for example) that add more to the game and some of them even add story. There are other examples but listing them all would take too long. The problem comes from the lack of modders (kinda stupid when you consider most mods can be made using a simple text editor such as windows notepad with little to no knowledge of coding). The majority of the game's files were written in xml code and editing the xml files is all it takes to mod the game. This allows players to add their own items, blocks, vehicles, npcs, skills, etc. Compare that to minecraft modding where you will need to know java and have a few other apps/programs installed just to make a mod. I was able to add my own crossbow to the game despite not having ANY real coding experience or prior knowledge (I simply copied the entry they had for the default crossbow, pasted it directly below the original, changed the item name to compound crossbow, and did some editing to make the changes I desired for the compound crossbow).

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:48 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:00 pm
Actually, 7 days is also like that with mods (making it no different than minecraft which you mentioned in that regard). There are several mods (war of the walkers or darkness falls for example) that add more to the game and some of them even add story. There are other examples but listing them all would take too long. The problem comes from the lack of modders (kinda stupid when you consider most mods can be made using a simple text editor such as windows notepad with little to no knowledge of coding). The majority of the game's files were written in xml code and editing the xml files is all it takes to mod the game. This allows players to add their own items, blocks, vehicles, npcs, skills, etc. Compare that to minecraft modding where you will need to know java and have a few other apps/programs installed just to make a mod. I was able to add my own crossbow to the game despite not having ANY real coding experience or prior knowledge (I simply copied the entry they had for the default crossbow, pasted it directly below the original, changed the item name to compound crossbow, and did some editing to make the changes I desired for the compound crossbow).
You just replied "writing a book" to a comment from 16 months ago that has nothing to do with this 7 Days to Die "cheat engine table" :-)