Rallo's Final Fantasy XII Table NTSC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Rallo's Final Fantasy XII Table NTSC

Post by STN »

Made by Rallo617

I made a FF12 Table with some cool codes...Hopeffully you guys enjoy em..

***NOTE****

IN EACH CODE NAME, IN PARENTHESIS ARE THE DIGITS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE. MOST CODES HAVE THE DEFAULT DIGITS AS WELL. IF SOME DO NOT HAVE THE DEFAULT, JUST START THE GAME WITHOUT CODES, LOAD CE, AND THEY WILL BE SET TO DEFAULT. YOU CAN PUT THEM IN YOUR CODE DESCRIPTION.

They include:

Checksum Bypass - This check these before loading a save, if you tried loading and got a CORRUPT message...

GIL - Money Duh.

Skip Tomaj Tutorial - Skips the boring license tutorial

Skip Balthier Tutorial - Skips the GAMBIT tutorial. (Sometimes it freezes the license grid, so I RECOMMEND NOT USING THIS ONE.)

Absorb 1 Shadestone - Only have to absorb 1 to get the SUNSTONE

Testify Once - Only have to scream out loud ONCE in Bujerba

None Active Players Gain Same Stats as Active Players - This one works sometimes...Shrugs..

Infinite Item Usage Self Explanatory. Careful not to use for KEY ITEMS...Could freeze game.

Clan Rank Points - Self Explanatory

Action gauge Full - No waiting For Meter To Fill to attack in Battle.

Gain Chain 100 - Each kill is 100 chains consecutively. Allows you to get more item drops, than just chaining 999

Gain Experience x32 Each kill gives you experience TIMES 32.

Gain 999 LP After Battle - Self Explanatory

Treasure Is The Rare Item - Gives you Better Items From Chests

Drop Enemy's Items - Great Code...Each kill, the Enemy drops at least 3 items

Esper's Ultimate Attacks Always On - Esper's Use their Cool Ultimate Attacks, instead of the lamer ones. (Just make sure the LAST 4 digits are 6002)

Player 1,2,3, LP - Lets you adjust the LP..Only works for the 3 members in the active party at a time.

Character HP, Max HP, MP, Max MP - Self Explanatory

Chocobo Infinite Turbo - Infinite Turbo use While riding

Chocobo Time - DO NOT CHECK THIS CODE, UNTIL YOU START RIDING THE CHOCOBO. It freezes the timer, so You can ride infinite, or until you get to a zone he will not enter.

100% Steal Rate - Steals ALWAYS work

100% Poach Rate - Poach Always Work (Except on BOSSES AND ESPERS)

All Poached Enemies Rare Loot - Poaches Enemies into better items

1 Hit Kills On - Self Explanatory

Extra Mist Time - Slows Down The Mist Meter Some, So you can perform better Concurrences. ONLY ACTIVATE THIS AFTER YOU LOAD THE GAME.

Next is a bunch of Items ..Potions, Ethers, and other curative items ..DO NOT CHANGE IT UNTIL YOU GET AT LEAST 1 OF THE PARTICULAR ITEM.

Cactoid Compact - KEY ITEM that's a pain in the butt to acquire. When activated, every treasure chest will have this item, so just use it once..(Much later in the game)

Trees Struck - Knocks ALL the Trees Down so you can get to a secret area in the Giza Plains during the RAINS.

A bunch of Hunt Respawn Codes - When you trigger a hunt, the last digit changes to 1...When you defeat the mark, it changes to 2. I guess if you wanna respawn it, change it back to 1...Use at your own RISK.

Characters Level and Experience - Self Explanatory

ENEMY HP - I listed a BUNCH of them, so you have a hard time beating a particular monster, change their HP to 1 then attack...>VERY USEFUL CODE!

Pinewood Chops - Changes the Number of Chops you acquire..DO NOT USE THIS CODE THOUGH, cause although it changes em, it won't let you get on the cab, and messes up the game...Still working on it..

A Bunch Of Loot Items - Not ALL OF THEM, but the majority of them, I obtained, on my way to ARCHADES...

Let me know what you guys think.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Final Fantasy 12.CT
(93.99 KiB) Downloaded 889 times

tidus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rallo's Final Fantasy XII Table NTSC

Post by tidus »

nice cheat very useful, but do you have any weapon cheat or loot code to complete your list before ?

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jvook »

Awesome table thanks alot!

Can you make a cheat to reset the skill tree so I can try out different builds

Chiumai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chiumai »

Is it possible to get a rare item on a 100% pouch?