Final Fantasy XIII-2 +18 (table Update7)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

re-post of the table I uploaded on the original forum. may or may not work on the latest game update.
Updates:
Update7
didn't play much, while my friend is in post-game already....... Sad
- added 3 scripts: Sprint Key, Jump Higher, and Fly.

Update6
cheated for a while tonight, yea~~~
- added a few scripts: Easy Stagger, Easy Full Chain, Always Feral Link, and Inf. Material.
- updated 6 ATB Bars, it affect the whole party before this update, even when you've config it to apply to leader only via the table. now fixed.
- updated Inf. Item, it works inside battle now.
- added pointers to party monster's stats.
- added the human character's offsets from [Link], with permission...
Update5
- added some scripts: 6 ATB Bars, Inf. Item, Inf. CP, Fake Capacity, and Fake Gil.
- added some pointers: base pointers to party members, and some pointers to Gil, Items.
- that's it for the week... see if I have chance to play again this weekend..
Update4
- another small update, added Anti Cam Helper and Extended Vertical Camera Limit.
Update3
- just a small update, added a script to let you walk when playing with mouse+keyboard.
Update2
- updated the Undead script, it should works on all characters now.
- added Full ATB and Freeze Chain Bar.
Update1
- updated the script a little bit, it wouldn't set HP to 1 when healing now.

///

Options:
//
Battle Specific:
Undead
- party still take damage but won't be killed.

Full ATB
- lock ATB at full when activated.
- after you activate the script, you can choose if you want the script apply to the leader only, or the whole battle party.

6 ATB Bars
- activate before entering battle and the controlling characters would have 6 ATB bars to use no matter what current ATB level the character has.
- deactivate and it would back to normal.
- you may choose wheather the script affect only the Leader or the whole Party after activate the script.

Freeze Chain Bar
- Chain Bar won't decrease after going up.
- any staggered enemy would stay stagger until the battle end.

Easy Stagger
- when activated, enemies will be staggered with 2 hits.
- if you activate Easy Full Chain together, it would reach full chain on 3rd hit.
- for best results use either this or Easy Full Chain.

Easy Full Chain
- when activated, reach full chain with one hit. and the second hit would stagger the enemy.
- if you activate Easy Stagger together, it would reach full chain on 3rd hit.
- for best results use either this or Easy Stagger.

Always Feral Link
- Feral Link bar stays full always.
- made with [Link]

//
Misc. Scripts:
Inf. Item
- item still drop but you won't use them up.
- using infusion with this script on may generate dummy monster crystal, use with caution, or remember to deactivate before using infusion for party monster.
- doesn't affect the components consumption when buying (or creating) items from shop. may look into it later.

Inf. Material
- upgrading monster would still decrease the quantity of the material used, but you won't used them up, and you can keeps on upgrading even when you have only 1 material left and it needed 2 or 3 material to do the upgrade.
- have to activate Inf. Item first.

Inf. CP
- CP won't drop when learning new abilities.

Fake Capacity
- press and hold Ctrl when trying to equip an accessory and the script would trick the game to believe you have 10,000 max capacity.

Fake Gil
- press and hold Ctrl to equip an item and the script would trick the game to believe you have 100,000,000 gil.

Walk Key
- when activated, press and hold Shift to walk.

Sprint Key
- which activated, press and hold Ctrl to sprint.

Jump Higher
- ....jump higher when activated.

Fly
- need mouse & keyboard to work properly.
- when activated, hold right mouse button to hover.
- while holding right mouse mouse button, click left mouse button to fly up, press spacebar to dive.

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Anti Cam Helper
- only matters if you're playing with mouse+keyboard, allows you to look around with mouse much more effectively than the game default while moving sideways when activated.
- I got tired to locate the actual address of the horizontal camera, instead I made the option by tweaking the horizontal camera movement. it's quite a dirty tweak compare to the same option I made for the first game, but it's working and I'm fine with it.

Extended Vertical Camera Limit
- allows you to "zoom out" overhead much more than the game default. just try and you'll see.

//
Pointers:
Gil

item Name and Quantity of the highlighted item and first 6 item slots of the category you're viewing.

some pointers to the Party Members stats, both human and monsters.
human stats are the exact copy from [Link].
monster stats aren't very extensive, you are welcome to add more yourself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ffxiii2img.CT
+18, table Update7, with AOB scans.
(533.82 KiB) Downloaded 4726 times

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 +18 (table Update7)

Post by Exeter »

Would it be possible to somehow alter the amount of pre-emptive encounters you've performed consecutively? As well as statistics to easily obtain the 'Clock Stopper' achievement? Not sure if that stuff can be done via Cheat Engine, or if it's just tracked through Steam itself somehow.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

not sure if i will get any kind of response or reply here but was wondering if there is a table or spreadsheet of some kind for being able to mod in add monsters to the paradigm packs examples being add in lightning, snow ect stuff that can only be gotten post game i hope there is someone out there who can help

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

You can use the 'After Battle Results' modifier from Shinkansen's table for that. You can basically give yourself whatever you want with that as shown below.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

If all you want is an achievement, might I suggest just adding it directly with Steam Achievement Manager or something of that sort? It is also possible some of the stats are accessible directly that way (or via steam console), but usually not.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Sauce wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:51 am
If all you want is an achievement, might I suggest just adding it directly with Steam Achievement Manager or something of that sort? It is also possible some of the stats are accessible directly that way (or via steam console), but usually not.
I still find that one a bit risky. I managed to get it the normal way through Cheat Engine the other day though. It's just a matter of increasing the increment by 1 every time. Eventually I found the right address and modified it. Same for Feral Attacks, and Paradigm Shifts x1000.

durchfall567
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by durchfall567 »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:45 am
You can use the 'After Battle Results' modifier from Shinkansen's table for that. You can basically give yourself whatever you want with that as shown below.
For whatever reason I can't tick the box next to "Number of Spoils" and "Spoil 1 Quantity" , following the tutorial by Shainkansen himself. Can you tell howyou manged to use this?

abaeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abaeta »

Hey guys it's possible to someone find codes for fragment skills? Would be perfect start the game with monster collector, battlemania and encounter master... thx

Gattsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gattsu »

[quote=Exeter post_id=16988 time=150480.

[/quote]

Hi @Exeter,

Please help, i cannot, for the life of me, get the "after battle results to work" in Shinkansen's table :

Steps :
0. load process, load shinkansen's table (duh)
A. Activate "After Battle Results Base Address Scan Initialization (Activate This First)". CHECKED
B

. Activate "After Battle Results Base Address Scan (To Update: Complete Battle)". CHECKED
C. Enable "After Battle Results Update Base Address?". CHECKED
D. Fight and win a battle. CHECKED - fought battle, won, alt-tabbed back here

INTERMEDIARY : Opened the V1000.csv list by Shinkansen for FFXIII-2
CHECKED "After Battle Results"
CHECKED "Spoils"

E. Put Inventory Name into "Spoils X Name". Example, "it_phenxbl" for Phoenix Blood. CHECKED : Used "material_o004" for uraninite i.s.o. Spoils 1 Name.

F. Put quantity into "Spoils X Quantity". Example, "50" for 50. For Weapons and Monster Crystals, this will give you 50 separate Weapons / Monsters. CHECKED : used "50" i.s.o. Spoils 1 Quantity (as description, right?)

G. Put number of Spoils into "Number of Spoils". Example, if getting Phoenix Blood and Phoenix Down, this would be "2". CHECKED : used "1" i.s.o. Number of Spoils

H. Freeze "Spoils X Name", "Spoils X Quantity", "Number of Spoils". PROBLEM : Can check "material_o004" (ex Spoils 1 Name) but not "Spoils X Quantity", "Number of Spoils". I CANNOT PASS THIS ONE, please help!

I. Fight and win another battle. This will give the Spoils.

Looking forward to reading you,
Thank you for the support,

Have a great Easter!
Kind regards,
H

ReDe3m3r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReDe3m3r »

Is it possible to cheat inf time for the memory (constellation) puzzle?

worddruid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by worddruid »

possible to unlock specific fragments only? thanks

dramis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dramis »

my game crash every time !!! :/

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

Just a heads up. The "Jump Higher" script causes the player character to launch themselves so high up into the air that the game crashes trying to render the now-visible world. Putting in a selectable option for Jump height would help solve this. I've been playing around with it but haven't been able to get consistent results. I think it also has to do with how long you press the jump button down.

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

Any Chance that this can be made to work with the Gamepass version?

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

Thank you! Your cheat table has helped out so much! And your video tutorial.