Man O' War: Corsair - 0.2.3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by cooleko

I'm not a huge fan of this game, it looks much more fun than it is in reality.

Wrote a table for the portions of the game I played:

Change cargo capacity, change gold, change ship speed, modify number of upgrade slots (for all upgrades), modify weapon damage, weapon range, weapon reload time, make a port have lots of items or make a port want lots of items.

Heal everything on ship, except for hull, its dmg wasn't in the structure that I found for damage and I didn't care to look harder for it.

There is so much more to edit in the structure, if you want to see it for yourself, simply run the establish player ship script until your name appears in the name address (turn script off once found, the game is really fickle and may crash), turn mono on (Mono, Activate mono features), open memory view, hit (ctrl-d), type "[myship]" into the address field, and select Player from the structure menu.

it would look like this:

an enterprising young cheater could copy my heal code and write a kill code out of it that targeted the opposing ships (viewable from ship), by just changing the address offsets a little and changing the hp to 0.

enjoy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ManOWarCorsair.CT
(23.28 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

tobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Man O' War: Corsair - 0.2.3

Post by tobo »

admin pls up table for v1.3.2

tobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tobo »

I only can hack some value ez like gold , skill point ,vvv, i cant found weapon damage or loyalty and exp of crew, help me pls.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

it recently updated after years to 1.4.3 can you look at it ?

durex2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by durex2 »

Update 1.4.4 Someone is encouraged to update the table?

Thanks in advance! :)