Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by STN » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:30 am

UPDATE 23-04: Goal amount reached...kind of. We are still a little short but i will manage that. I would like to thank everyone who donated, one of whom wished to remain anonymous, thank you!. I honestly didn't expect such an awesome response and was in panic mode which you can see from my post below :D. It was not a big amount but beyond my means and i just love how everyone chipped in with however much they could. With your help, we are solid and should be able to withstand any attacks now.

Anybody donating after this, i will save that for next month but i doubt anyone's going to after i announce this lol.
-------------------------/end update

This is the third time now this month that FRF has been DDOSed. The first two times didn't impact us much but this time is serious. It makes sense, as the site grows it becomes easier to take it down.

I am not sure how long the attack is going to last, it doesn't look good. The server is due for an upgrade anyway, i just didn't think we would need it until later.

So i ask for your help! chip in however much you can so we can upgrade and grow to our full potential becoming the go to place for cheat tables and cheat engine trainers.

I am going to be honest here, i can't afford the server upgrade alone, there is a reason sites have ads and ways of revenue, server hosting is very expensive add ddos protection to that. If this fund-raising fails, downtime's would be frequent or i would probably have to do what i hate the most, ads!. To give you an idea, this is what i am paying each month (and did since inception of this place without getting anything in return) - http://i.imgur.com/gjzkxBz.png

You can donate using this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... D3B7EW79ZS

Or Patreon if you use that

https://patreon.com/user?u=5785098

Thank you

Blanketghost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by Blanketghost » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Wait, does this means those buggers that shot us down when we were still haunting at CEF are still hounding us? I will try to pitch in when I can, but this month I am all out of dosh. I will try to keep my ear on the ground and try to see who has enough free time/grudge against CE, could be a guy renting bot, or many guys organising raids on forums or discord. Anyways, thanks for the update. Cheers.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Blanketghost wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm
Wait, does this means those buggers that shot us down when we were still haunting at CEF are still hounding us? I will try to pitch in when I can, but this month I am all out of dosh. I will try to keep my ear on the ground and try to see who has enough free time/grudge against CE, could be a guy renting bot, or many guys organising raids on forums or discord. Anyways, thanks for the update. Cheers.
Seems most likely - who else will attack a new forum?. I just don't know why or what Dark Byte may have done that has pissed someone off so much that they keep attacking it. Actually it might not be DB but cheat tables since that is the only thing we have in common with CEF.

At least, CEF doesn't go down anymore :D. The 1 day downtime was freakin annoying.

danielyee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danielyee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:01 pm

hi adm..n all..is ther another way ..to donate..if i dont hav a credit card....any help..can any1 pls tel me how other than pay pal..can it be money gram
Last edited by danielyee on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Paypal ? if not, that's fine. At least you had intentions to donate.

danielyee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danielyee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 pm

stn hi..so how sir..can i pass u steam voucher..as donate to u..

danielyee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danielyee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 pm

can u tel me how to sent by pay pal

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:25 am

Done and Done, 5 bucks a month to improve this website and possibly cheat engine as well.

Drakkhen
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Drakkhen » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 am

Donation sent. I will donate monthly as well. I don't know what I'd do without the resources here. I've learned far too much already... must learn more!

Big thanks to STN and whoever else is involved running the place. You guys (or girls) are awesome. Don't stop. Ever.

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 am

maybe with the money that we can gather and donate, possibly help out not just the site but for anything to help improve cheat engine itself as well...

CaesarCzech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am

Okay What the hell is going on. This is freaking Illegal. Anyone got any idea what to do ? Because we cant just sit there.

Invisible
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Invisible » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 pm

CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am
Okay What the hell is going on. This is freaking Illegal. Anyone got any idea what to do ? Because we cant just sit there.
Need clarification on this post. What exactly is illegal?

danielyee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danielyee » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:28 am

bloody bastards those idiots..ther are no good for nothing..the blog intention is to help pc games to short cut,,,its so sad..i wil think a way to bankin..we must gather our supporters n its all legal..

4uth0r1ty
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by 4uth0r1ty » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:05 am

Here u go. $20.

Invisible
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Invisible » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 am

Thank you for the donations. :D