Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by STN »

UPDATE: Goal reached. A very special thank you to DrummerIX and stealthcl0wn, san and an anonymous user who wishes to stay invisible (he has helped everytime we asked <3 ) and Kalas.

FRF has exhausted the funds we received through donations few months ago and we don't have enough to cover this month's hosting!.

So i ask for your help! chip in however much you can so FRF continue to be the place for cheat engine tables and trainers in the same awesome form as it is now completely pro bono!.

With your help, we upgraded the server to a better (costly) hosting that could withstand the DDOS attack we're getting and we need your help once more. Without some help, i don't have enough to pay the hosting alone, there is a reason sites have ads and ways of revenue, server hosting is very expensive, add ddos protection to that. If this fund-raising fails, downtime's would be frequent or i would probably have to do what i hate the most, ads or monetize this place!. To give you an idea, this is what i paid for the old server each month (and did since inception of this place without getting anything in return), it's double that now -

And this is where we stand in terms of the funds left lol - [Link]

You can donate using this link

[Link]

Or Patreon if you use that

[Link]

Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by Kalas »

Donated $4, all I had in my paypal at the moment but every dollar counts :) (Will donate more after my paycheck)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Well this is sad. Only two persons donated and we still have a long way to go. This isn't going as well as i had hoped this time

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 pm
I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. You know i was expecting a lot more people to donate this time considering how much we've grown from the early days of the site but it's the complete opposite. The people who donated months back did again and not a single new member which is kind of sad. It's like the enthusiasm for the site isn't there anymore?. If everyone donated just 5$, this fundraising would be over in a few hours (like last time!), a couple people shouldn't have to donate for everyone.

Everyone i talked to is pushing for ads and other ways to monetize (premium registrations etc) but i really don't want to monetize this site. I love how community driven this site is - for the community by the community :D - and i want to keep this going for as long as i can.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Donated 40 bux, long live Fearless.

ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by ProfessorLimp »

Hmmm, I will try to throw in some funds once I get paid on friday. I'd really like this site to stay the way it is, and all you guys/gals who make the tables deserve all the praise and appreciation this community has to offer. Hopefully the rest of the users feel the same and decide to help you guys out before you have to do what's best for the site to stay alive.

vans52
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by vans52 »

spot you $20, im new here, but using CE for years

Thanks STN for all the shit you do

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

STN wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 pm
Thank you! I really appreciate it. You know i was expecting a lot more people to donate this time considering how much we've grown from the early days of the site but it's the complete opposite. The people who donated months back did again and not a single new member which is kind of sad. It's like the enthusiasm for the site isn't there anymore?. If everyone donated just 5$, this fundraising would be over in a few hours (like last time!), a couple people shouldn't have to donate for everyone.

Everyone i talked to is pushing for ads and other ways to monetize (premium registrations etc) but i really don't want to monetize this site. I love how community driven this site is - for the community by the community :D - and i want to keep this going for as long as i can.

What about Adds ? i dont have way to donate but i have no problem disabling my ublock for this iste.
and with the number of members it should be able to gain atleast some money.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

vans52 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 am
spot you $20, im new here, but using CE for years

Thanks STN for all the shit you do
same here. amount and reason.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 pm
What about Adds ? i dont have way to donate but i have no problem disabling my ublock for this iste.
and with the number of members it should be able to gain atleast some money.
I completely agree.

saurial
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by saurial »

Set monthly fee via patreon. Good luck!

ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by ProfessorLimp »

Just dropped $25, keep the dream alive.

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

How about monero and bitcoin mining? As long as it's announced it's a honest way to avoid unwanted ads and anyone can contribute a bit without too much hassle.

Vipersmooth
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vipersmooth »

Just threw $20 your way!