Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 241

Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by STN » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:30 am

UPDATE: Goal reached. A very special thank you to DrummerIX and stealthcl0wn, san and an anonymous user who wishes to stay invisible (he has helped everytime we asked <3 ) and Kalas.


FRF has exhausted the funds we received through donations few months ago and we don't have enough to cover this month's hosting!.

So i ask for your help! chip in however much you can so FRF continue to be the place for cheat engine tables and trainers in the same awesome form as it is now completely pro bono!.

With your help, we upgraded the server to a better (costly) hosting that could withstand the DDOS attack we're getting and we need your help once more. Without some help, i don't have enough to pay the hosting alone, there is a reason sites have ads and ways of revenue, server hosting is very expensive, add ddos protection to that. If this fund-raising fails, downtime's would be frequent or i would probably have to do what i hate the most, ads or monetize this place!. To give you an idea, this is what i paid for the old server each month (and did since inception of this place without getting anything in return), it's double that now - http://i.imgur.com/gjzkxBz.png

And this is where we stand in terms of the funds left lol - https://img.xyz/TCpq.png


You can donate using this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... D3B7EW79ZS

Or Patreon if you use that

https://www.patreon.com/fearlessrevolution

Thank you

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 81

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by Kalas » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 am

Donated $4, all I had in my paypal at the moment but every dollar counts :) (Will donate more after my paycheck)

STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 241

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by STN » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Well this is sad. Only two persons donated and we still have a long way to go. This isn't going as well as i had hoped this time
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

DrummerIX
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 117

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by DrummerIX » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 pm

I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.

STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 241

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by STN » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 pm
I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. You know i was expecting a lot more people to donate this time considering how much we've grown from the early days of the site but it's the complete opposite. The people who donated months back did again and not a single new member which is kind of sad. It's like the enthusiasm for the site isn't there anymore?. If everyone donated just 5$, this fundraising would be over in a few hours (like last time!), a couple people shouldn't have to donate for everyone.

Everyone i talked to is pushing for ads and other ways to monetize (premium registrations etc) but i really don't want to monetize this site. I love how community driven this site is - for the community by the community :D - and i want to keep this going for as long as i can.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:23 am
Reputation: 19

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by stealthcl0wn » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Donated 40 bux, long live Fearless.

User avatar
ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by ProfessorLimp » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Hmmm, I will try to throw in some funds once I get paid on friday. I'd really like this site to stay the way it is, and all you guys/gals who make the tables deserve all the praise and appreciation this community has to offer. Hopefully the rest of the users feel the same and decide to help you guys out before you have to do what's best for the site to stay alive.

vans52
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:12 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by vans52 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 am

spot you $20, im new here, but using CE for years

Thanks STN for all the shit you do

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by CaesarCzech » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 pm

STN wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 pm
I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. You know i was expecting a lot more people to donate this time considering how much we've grown from the early days of the site but it's the complete opposite. The people who donated months back did again and not a single new member which is kind of sad. It's like the enthusiasm for the site isn't there anymore?. If everyone donated just 5$, this fundraising would be over in a few hours (like last time!), a couple people shouldn't have to donate for everyone.

Everyone i talked to is pushing for ads and other ways to monetize (premium registrations etc) but i really don't want to monetize this site. I love how community driven this site is - for the community by the community :D - and i want to keep this going for as long as i can.

What about Adds ? i dont have way to donate but i have no problem disabling my ublock for this iste.
and with the number of members it should be able to gain atleast some money.

User avatar
Manji
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by Manji » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:58 pm

vans52 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 am
spot you $20, im new here, but using CE for years

Thanks STN for all the shit you do
same here. amount and reason.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:27 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by kanggg » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:39 pm

CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 pm
What about Adds ? i dont have way to donate but i have no problem disabling my ublock for this iste.
and with the number of members it should be able to gain atleast some money.
I completely agree.

saurial
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:48 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by saurial » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 am

Set monthly fee via patreon. Good luck!

User avatar
ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by ProfessorLimp » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Just dropped $25, keep the dream alive.

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by stassy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 am

How about monero and bitcoin mining? As long as it's announced it's a honest way to avoid unwanted ads and anyone can contribute a bit without too much hassle.

Vipersmooth
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by Vipersmooth » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Just threw $20 your way!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Csimbi, Darksen93, kohryu, masterfry, TEFTELKA