Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by STN » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:30 am

UPDATE: Wow, we reached the goal amount within hours this time!. I want to thank everyone who donated especially arlight1, you guys are freakin awesome! 8-) I honestly didn't think anyone would chip in again but oh man, have i been proven wrong tremendously. Thank you again!

This is the third time now this month that FRF has been DDOSed. The first two times didn't impact us much but this time is serious. It makes sense, as the site grows it becomes easier to take it down.

I am not sure how long the attack is going to last, it doesn't look good. The server is due for an upgrade anyway, i just didn't think we would need it until later.

So i ask for your help! chip in however much you can so we can upgrade and grow to our full potential becoming the go to place for cheat tables and cheat engine trainers.

I am going to be honest here, i can't afford the server upgrade alone, there is a reason sites have ads and ways of revenue, server hosting is very expensive add ddos protection to that. If this fund-raising fails, downtime's would be frequent or i would probably have to do what i hate the most, ads or monetize this place!. To give you an idea, this is what i am paying each month (and did since inception of this place without getting anything in return) - http://i.imgur.com/gjzkxBz.png

You can donate using this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... D3B7EW79ZS

Or Patreon if you use that

https://www.patreon.com/fearlessrevolution

Thank you

Drivium
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Help fearlessrevolution survive!

Post by Drivium » Fri May 19, 2017 6:36 pm

$20 in yo face!

arlight1
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by arlight1 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Threw some money your way. Let me know if you guys need need more help with this.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop » Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't mean to sound like an idiot but I just don't get those attacks. I mean what exactly is the point? I didn't understand it when they targeted cheat engine forums and I don't get it now. This forum is unmonetized, so there is nothing to protest against, the tool is also freely available. Both sites offered help and tutorials for free and have a large number of contributors, again, contributing for free. What exactly is the point of all this?

It's not like it's the CIA or FBI where taking it down or even getting into it gives you some reps in the hacker community. It's, no offense, a shitty little forum, completely free of charge at the point of use, completely free to register an account. There is nothing hidden here, no political agenda is being pushed or whatever. Is this some sort of "Some people just want to see the world burn" syndrome?

Honestly can anybody explain that to me so I understand what the hell is going on?

BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by BooBoo » Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Donated, Hopefully DDS won't get mad at me because I Have just sent you everything that we got on donations this week jejeje.

Take Care
BooBoo

Sytron
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sytron » Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 am

Donated, thanks for everything you all do for the rest of us.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 am

Thank you to all who donated, i am pleased to say the fundraising was a success within hours! arlight1 helped the most and was being a champion! :D.
hedop wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 pm
I don't mean to sound like an idiot but I just don't get those attacks. I mean what exactly is the point? I didn't understand it when they targeted cheat engine forums and I don't get it now. This forum is unmonetized, so there is nothing to protest against, the tool is also freely available. Both sites offered help and tutorials for free and have a large number of contributors, again, contributing for free. What exactly is the point of all this?

It's not like it's the CIA or FBI where taking it down or even getting into it gives you some reps in the hacker community. It's, no offense, a shitty little forum, completely free of charge at the point of use, completely free to register an account. There is nothing hidden here, no political agenda is being pushed or whatever. Is this some sort of "Some people just want to see the world burn" syndrome?

Honestly can anybody explain that to me so I understand what the hell is going on?
Who knows what the attacker wants. What you don't understand is there is no point to these attacks, maybe it satisfies the attacker's ego that he can bring down any site he wishes, maybe he is jealous of something, maybe it's just a kid who made a zombienet and discovered he can do some bad things with it, maybe it's a competing site etc etc. Also there are just bad people. I was watching a youtube video where a guy saves a whale from certain death, the whale is joyous and clearly shows his(her) appreciation. Still, there are thousands of dislikes on the video!...i was like how can anyone hate that...so it just shows there are bad people who don't care if some good is being done.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop » Sat May 20, 2017 10:30 am

STN wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 am
Thank you to all who donated, i am pleased to say the fundraising was a success within hours! arlight1 helped the most and was being a champion! :D.
hedop wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Who knows what the attacker wants. What you don't understand is there is no point to these attacks, maybe it satisfies the attacker's ego that he can bring down any site he wishes, maybe he is jealous of something, maybe it's just a kid who made a zombienet and discovered he can do some bad things with it, maybe it's a competing site etc etc. Also there are just bad people. I was watching a youtube video where a guy saves a whale from certain death, the whale is joyous and clearly shows his(her) appreciation. Still, there are thousands of dislikes on the video!...i was like how can anyone hate that...so it just shows there are bad people who don't care if some good is being done.
Well that's what I thought. I just don't get the internet anymore.

CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by CompactDisc » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 pm

I hope my contribution will help a little too :) It'll even grow over time as I gain more income!

Bakfiets
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Bakfiets » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 pm

A little something has been sent your way. Feel free to spend on alcohol and/or women :mrgreen:

I had to Google this topic to find it, after looking for a donation button on the site earlier. You might want to put a link in Quick-links or the F.A.Q.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Bakfiets wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 pm
A little something has been sent your way. Feel free to spend on alcohol and/or women :mrgreen:

I had to Google this topic to find it, after looking for a donation button on the site earlier. You might want to put a link in Quick-links or the F.A.Q.
It was a sticky but i removed it after we reached the goal back in May...well-over what was needed so haven't had to ask all this time thanks to everyone who donated!.

So yeah i didn't want you to find it :P (it's just more money for me to keep track of and be held accountable for and i don't like that)
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook