Fantasy Life Origin Island (Citra)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Fantasy Life Origin Island (Citra)

Post by minhnhatx »

Calmiche wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:01 am
I pushed "X" For Heavy Strike. I didn't see incompatibility issue.
You can see here that while standing at the anvil I pushed X and next event is anvil.
Calmiche wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:01 am
Any change of getting a cheat to set flags on some of the quests? I find it impossible to do any of the timing quests to defeat monsters for the fighting lives. I always leave them until after I'm Master rank and getting the timings right to carry out a particular attack is almost impossible for me.
I haven't done any quests other than the main story line, so I'm not sure what you mean.
For timing, are you talking about hold "A" to charge and attack?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ras412
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ras412 »

Hello! I'm having a hard time with the creation skills. It won't expand nor will the box click. Thank you for your time :D

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

ras412 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:53 pm
Hello! I'm having a hard time with the creation skills. It won't expand nor will the box click. Thank you for your time :D
I have just tested this table V5.8 with Citra Nightly 1841, I didn't see any issue.
By "creation skills", do you mean Crafting Helper?
Some scripts require you to do something in the game so that the Opcode is loaded into Memory before AOBscan can work.

NOTICE OF ABANDONMENT. March 28, 2023
I gave up updating this table. Can't count how many times this table broke due to Citra update.
To use this table, please use Citra 1841
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1841

If the link above does not work (they may delete old history), you may download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bxh0NViNK70iW06OSZoHqacEyLIjuytn/view?usp=sharing
Open with 7-zip
PASSWORD: fearlessrevolution.com

Ragnarok Drakengard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragnarok Drakengard »

minhnhatx wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:06 am
ras412 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:53 pm
I have just tested this table V5.8 with Citra Nightly 1841, I didn't see any issue.
By "creation skills", do you mean Crafting Helper?
Some scripts require you to do something in the game so that the Opcode is loaded into Memory before AOBscan can work.

NOTICE OF ABANDONMENT. March 28, 2023
I gave up updating this table. Can't count how many times this table broke due to Citra update.
To use this table, please use Citra 1841
[Link]

If the link above does not work (they may delete old history), you may download here:
[Link]
Open with 7-zip
PASSWORD: fearlessrevolution.com
Any chance that you may change your mind and update it now that Citra is finally dead and no longer developed?

Most of the cheats work, but some, like the item editor, no longer work. Although could just be an incompatibility issue on my part since I'm playing the U.S./American version in Citra's final build before they shut down.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Ragnarok Drakengard wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:20 pm
Any chance that you may change your mind and update it now that Citra is finally dead and no longer developed?
Try this table. Tested with Citra Nightly 2104.
Edit: deleted table.
Last edited by minhnhatx on Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ragnarok Drakengard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

minhnhatx wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:15 pm
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:20 pm
Try this table. Tested with Citra Nightly 2104.
Fantasy Life Origin Island (EUR) (Citra) v6.0.CT
Citra Nightly 2104 is the exact build I'm using. Just tested the table and the item editor works perfectly now, thank you! Much appreciated. :D

I'm re-playing through it in anticipation of the upcoming sequel and this will help breathe new life into the game. 👍🏻

Edit:

The "Various (Wait a few seconds after enable)" cheats seem to have incorrect values for me. (I.E. bliss, Dosh, exp , stat points and etc.)

Other than that, seems to be fine.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:36 pm
The "Various (Wait a few seconds after enable)" cheats seem to have incorrect values for me. (I.E. bliss, Dosh, exp , stat points and etc.)
Try this.
Fantasy Life Origin Island (EUR) (Citra) v6.2.CT
(222.77 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Ragnarok Drakengard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:59 am
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:36 pm
Try this.
Fantasy Life Origin Island (EUR) (Citra) v6.2.CT
Everything displays correctly now and can be used. Thank you and cheers!

I look forward to your future work in the upcoming sequel, if you decide to take it on after it comes out. Hopefully Level-5 doesn't screw it up. Wasn't a big fan of the mobile game "Fantasy Life Online".

Leokatchu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leokatchu »

I just started playing Fantasy Life again recently, and I was really happy when I saw the table update today! Thank you very much for updating, you are a saint! :D