Mages of Mystralia +7 [Epic Games][Version 1.0]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Mages of Mystralia +7 [Epic Games][Version 1.0]

Post by VampTY »

EPIC Games : [Link]

Gameplay by DRAVSZOO Gameplay

Options : 6
  • Character [Health]
  • Character [Mana] Full
  • Character [Mana] Regenerate
  • Character [Soulbeads] Green
  • Character [Soulbeads] Purple
  • Game [Speed] Fast
  • Game [Speed] Slow
Important!
<> Activate first "Mages of Mystralia" and then you can enable/disable any of the options.
<> In "Haven", disable all the cheats before upgrading to any of those two wells, for health or mana.
<> Disable "Character [Mana] Full" when using multiple spells, you'll have an insane amount of them, could create lag!
<> Use "Character [Mana] Regenerate" to regenerate fast your used mana when you're using multiple spells.
<> For either "Character [Soulbeads] Green" or "Character [Soulbeads] Purple" to work, you need at least one in your inventory or activate them before, exit a level, it will be added.
Info!
<> The game uses backup, in case you have some error with your saved game, search in "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Borealys Games Inc_\Mages of Mystralia\" for your last backup and paste it in your gameplay slot!
In order for this table to properly work :
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF Cheat Engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Mages of Mystralia.CT
Updated!
(5.19 KiB) Downloaded 773 times

qw_zzz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mages of Mystralia +7 [Epic Games][Version 1.0]

Post by qw_zzz »

thanks for the update!

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

Can we please get another update, it seems like this cheat table doesn't work anymore :( For Steam version that is

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

The92Ghost wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:16 pm
Can we please get another update, it seems like this cheat table doesn't work anymore :( For Steam version that is

Hey,

This was done for EPIC version, just like in the title, latest, i've just tested it now, is working as it is:

I don't own the STEAM version, could be different (.exe name, perhaps), if you'd provide through PM, a link for a cracked version of this game for STEAM, knowing is the same version as yours, i can make you 2-3 options!

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

VampTY wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:21 pm
The92Ghost wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:16 pm

Hey,

This was done for EPIC version, just like in the title, latest, i've just tested it now, is working as it is:

I don't own the STEAM version, could be different (.exe name, perhaps), if you'd provide through PM, a link for a cracked version of this game for STEAM, knowing is the same version as yours, i can make you 2-3 options!
I believe it is this one: [Link]. I cannot verify if this is indeed the same version from Steam, from the looks of it, it does match the version number but not sure if it is the Steam one. Since I do own the legal version through Steam.

EDIT: Actually it wasn't the same version, I did find the same version you can download it via the link above, changed the URL. Sorry for the confusion!