Onechanbara Z2: Chaos +5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos +5

Post by Cielos »

re-post of the table I uploaded on the original forum. may or may not work on the latest game update.
seriously, no mouse control?!

..here's my contribution, just a quick one. see screenshot for details.
probably won't be updated, unless someone make a mouse control mod or something...

EDIT:
I lied, a small update to add a script COOL. which should make all consecutive attacks cool.

EDIT2:
updated COOL to COOL .3

EDIT3:
added a script that allows you to control the game speed (what it does is actually just fetching the pointer of the game speed), but it doesn't work well in qte of boss battle,
I was "planning" to refining the script more before I include it in the table, but keeps putting off by the horrible keyboard control, and play/cheat some other games instead.
now that the witcher 3 mod I was waiting for is updated, I don't think I'm going back to this game for a while... so I'll post the script as is: (can be found in the table)

///

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Game Speed Fetch
- fetch the pointer of game speed when activated.
- some simple hot-keys are set for in-game speed control:
- numpad/ - 0.2
- numpad* - 0.4
- numpad- - 0.6
- numpad+ - 1
- the speed would revert back to normal after every successful qte in boss battle.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
OnechanbaraZ2.CT
+5, some pointers, EDIT3
(11.31 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

Zhir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Onechanbara Z2: Chaos +5

Post by Zhir »

IT works on the latest update