Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen +32

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen +32

Post by Lukacross »

is their an updated table for this? they released a 2gb update recently and none of the scripts seem to work anymore

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

merfle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by merfle »

I'd also like to see an updated table.
Hegenox wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:31 pm
Anyone have list with items IDs? I need Fifth Journal and for some reason it doesn't spawn where it should in the game;/
I've been using this for savegame edits.
[Link]
Presumably the IDs are the same.

merfle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by merfle »

merfle wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:08 pm
I'd also like to see an updated table.
Ignore this. The table in the OP works just fine. F12 to activate, listed hotkeys seem to work. I only used the undead party option though ymmv.
This is in whatever version is currently on GOG (1.0.0.18 according to their launcher).

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

Thanks! Working nicely^^

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Sorry for necro

OP can you add adrenaline mode from squerol please? his table is outdated and don't work for recent version and his pointer doesn't help
thanks

PuppetVaysa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PuppetVaysa »

Update please.

beastkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beastkiller »

Could you make an stat editor for pawn 3 and 4? This should be good :D

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:31 am
Sorry for necro

OP can you add adrenaline mode from squerol please? his table is outdated and don't work for recent version and his pointer doesn't help
thanks
Thanks for mentioning, I'm going to download it and replay this game on STEAM so will update it on nexus mod site today maybe.

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Sorry for necro

thanks
Updated, should work now.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

squerol wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:23 pm
ZoanChrome wrote:
Sorry for necro

thanks
Updated, should work now.
EDIT: man, Don't know what's wrong this time, the table address points to ?????,
the pointer scan result has some with 0 and negative numbers, try editing the positive numbers doesn't change anything
I guess it's because my game isn't up to date (still in update 3 -18 Feb 2016, cracked)
Thanks for the work squerol, hope this works for everyone else

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:52 am
EDIT: man, Don't know what's wrong this time, the table address points to ?????,
the pointer scan result has some with 0 and negative numbers, try editing the positive numbers doesn't change anything
I guess it's because my game isn't up to date (still in update 3 -18 Feb 2016, cracked)
Thanks for the work squerol, hope this works for everyone else
Latest STEAM update was 18.12.2017.
I'm on original version bro.
It's -60% off on STEAM right now, it is sin to not support devs for it (unless You are washed out of money and don't have few pennys/lost job/etc. :D).

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

squerol wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:16 am
Latest STEAM update was 18.12.2017.
I'm on original version bro.
It's -60% off on STEAM right now, it is sin to not support devs for it (unless You are washed out of money and don't have few pennys/lost job/etc. :D).
Well, fortunately I'm not washed out of penny nor lost my job, i'm still a university student.
Economic problem? Yes, and believe me, I can write an essay about why I can't afford even a single paid game from Steamworks :roll:

Yes, I admit all of my games in my laptop are cracked, 6 games: DDDA , Dark Souls 2 SOTFS, AC 2, AC Brotherhood, GTA SA, and Just Cause 2 (which i bought from a store with Crack folder inside the CD, either I'm stupid or I'm fooled to pay for something ripped from internet, no refund allowed) :oops:

So Yeah, sorry for being a Pirate, I will buy DDDA when I graduate and have a decent job, Thank You

Sorry for grumbling in the wrong place OP, feel free to delete this post, Happy New Year Y'all :D

XxLazGamersxX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxLazGamersxX »

idk why but when i play this game with this cheat, my game is stop working! Can you guys help me? I NEED HELP! PLS!!???

lindenbrock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lindenbrock »

How do you use this table? I can hook it to the game and select some of the codes, but I cant enable most of them. Hitting the shortcut keys listed doesnt seem to work for any of them. Holding shift and ctrl while selecting a main menu option also doesnt take me to the character edit screen

daedaluspyronide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daedaluspyronide »

Can I use this to permanently make it night time? Also does any of it fix the stupid climbing camera problem?
lindenbrock wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:37 pm
How do you use this table? I can hook it to the game and select some of the codes, but I cant enable most of them. Hitting the shortcut keys listed doesnt seem to work for any of them. Holding shift and ctrl while selecting a main menu option also doesnt take me to the character edit screen
are you sure your numlock is activated?