Fights in Tight Spaces

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tremendosaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fights in Tight Spaces

Post by Tremendosaurus »

As I was struggling to find answers to this as well, I'll share my way of cheating money at least. It seems they've decided to move the money storage into an "EncryptedInt" value which you'll have to figure out if you want to use Cheat Engine, but the solution I found may be a little easier:

Use MelonLoader & UnityExplorer (see their individual github pages on how to install), then load the game and hit F7. Go to Console, and paste the following to give yourself all the ca$h:

Code: Select all

var session = GameObject.FindObjectOfType<FITS.Session.SessionSystem>();
session.AddCurrency(10000000);

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Proprietor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Proprietor »

I couldn't get the MelonLoader method to work. Any chance for an update on this?

abbo1993
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abbo1993 »

Is this game cheat proof or anything? I haven't manage to get anything out of it so far.

oracle255
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oracle255 »

I've changed the table pointer from @tfigment to work with version 1.2.9459. couldn't managed to find the pointer for money though
Attachments
FightsInTightSpaces V2.rar
v1.2.9459
(1.4 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

oracle255
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oracle255 »

Still could find the value for money, but if anyone interested using melon loader & unity explorer. use the MelonLoader.Installer.exe, and choose the version v0.5.5 in the automated tab. download the unityExplorer for ML 0.5 IL2CPP from the github page and copy the unityExplorer content into the directory. there's some interesting value if you poke around with Cheat engine mono dissect, and i think there's also a template terminal command in these directory Fights in Tight Spaces mk2\FightsInTightSpaces_Data\StreamingAssets.
do let me know if anyone managed to enable the terminal

link
melonLoader : [Link]
unityExplorer : [Link]