Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Post by STN » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Yes this is an old game but recently, EA Games has made it free and it can be downloaded from all major gaming sites now. I have decided to play with it and there are hundreds of trainers for it I guess so this table contains only one option: Unlimited Health. There might be trainers out there which contains this option but not the one I have used, so I have made it for myself.

The trainer can be downloaded from here:
Attachments
cc_sun_and_firestorm.CT
(1.26 KiB) Downloaded 340 times

Kaleshar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Post by Kaleshar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:43 pm

This table does not appear to work.

What process does this table expect to use?

WhiteSnoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhiteSnoop » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 am

I have been 'training' this game for over the past couple of years and here's what I've come up with:

It should work for the TFD patch (2.03)
But if it doesn't well... shame, I can't run the other version on Windows 10 without glitching.

Code: Select all

- Money
- Tech level
- Control every unit (every team, ANYONE)
- Stronger Firepower (with a modifier for your needs)
- Faster ROF for all PLAYABLE units (including missions that have units which are not your main player's)
- Godmode
- Instant cooldown (only for you, not the enemy)
- No costs
- Infinite Adjacent (place buildings anywhere on the unshrouded parts of the map)
- Build from any house (Build GDI or NOD buildings, who cares?)
- Map hack (needs a bit of improving)
- Infinite specials (I recommend not to use it, as it might crash the game)
- Unlimited firestorm defense (enable this script, then enable the firestorm, to disable ingame, first disable script)
- Infinite power (actually its double your drainage)
- Instant super weapons
Some info:
Godmode works for any house (a player) that YOU can control. Normal godmodes check for what the main player is and that player has godmode. In my script its different because I needed it to work for houses that aren't the main player's. In some missions you control some other house aside your normal house. (umagon mission to save tratos)
Control every unit is like a hand of god, you can select any unit (including civilians and their cars)
Unlimited firestorm is for people that like to shelter from ANY attacks from the enemy. Build one, let it build up. When its 'ready' enable the script and hit enable after. Now you can hit the firestorm sidebar button again and it will stop draining.

Little note about infinite power:
Apparently after some testing, when you start with buildings, you might need to place some power plants before the code seems to be working.
I also did not include groundspeed scripts because some units would bug out if the multiplier is even edited a bit.
Attachments
TiberianSun_FRF.CT
(19.79 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

Shadow_Wulfe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shadow_Wulfe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:29 am

How do you successfully Alt-Tab in the game?

cempesso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cempesso » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Hey. In my version of the game (C&C Origin) I can not switch to the desktop. But just download the Tiberian Sun patch (TSpatch.exe - fix for windows 8/10 menu problem), set the configuration properly and you can already switch to the desktop. This table (CT) above works very well. Sincerely, Mario.

squall0833
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squall0833 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm

WhiteSnoop wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 am
I have been 'training' this game for over the past couple of years and here's what I've come up with:

It should work for the TFD patch (2.03)
But if it doesn't well... shame, I can't run the other version on Windows 10 without glitching.

Code: Select all

- Money
- Tech level
- Control every unit (every team, ANYONE)
- Stronger Firepower (with a modifier for your needs)
- Faster ROF for all PLAYABLE units (including missions that have units which are not your main player's)
- Godmode
- Instant cooldown (only for you, not the enemy)
- No costs
- Infinite Adjacent (place buildings anywhere on the unshrouded parts of the map)
- Build from any house (Build GDI or NOD buildings, who cares?)
- Map hack (needs a bit of improving)
- Infinite specials (I recommend not to use it, as it might crash the game)
- Unlimited firestorm defense (enable this script, then enable the firestorm, to disable ingame, first disable script)
- Infinite power (actually its double your drainage)
- Instant super weapons
Some info:
Godmode works for any house (a player) that YOU can control. Normal godmodes check for what the main player is and that player has godmode. In my script its different because I needed it to work for houses that aren't the main player's. In some missions you control some other house aside your normal house. (umagon mission to save tratos)
Control every unit is like a hand of god, you can select any unit (including civilians and their cars)
Unlimited firestorm is for people that like to shelter from ANY attacks from the enemy. Build one, let it build up. When its 'ready' enable the script and hit enable after. Now you can hit the firestorm sidebar button again and it will stop draining.

Little note about infinite power:
Apparently after some testing, when you start with buildings, you might need to place some power plants before the code seems to be working.
I also did not include groundspeed scripts because some units would bug out if the multiplier is even edited a bit.
I'm learning cheat engine, and recently use this game for practice,

just wondering how do u find tricky value such as Firestorm? no matter what I couldn't find it with changed unchange value

WhiteSnoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhiteSnoop » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:55 pm

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm
I'm learning cheat engine, and recently use this game for practice,

just wondering how do u find tricky value such as Firestorm? no matter what I couldn't find it with changed unchange value
Well I know the game a bit from inside out because of the Editors that I worked with in the past (TibEd, anyone remember?)
From some of that knowlegde I knew I had to find a state, and apparently it has 3 states or something. You can inspect my table at what I am writing, as I am not completely sure what all the states exactly are.

But pretty much everything I managed to do was because of all the logic all these editors gave away. Like FinalSun had options to set players to be selectable and playable, so I knew there was a bool stored somewhere in the player structure that tells if you can actually control it. This made stuff like player conditional scripts possible (godmode etc).

For any other question, just ask :)