Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acidxchrist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Post by acidxchrist »

WhiteSnoop wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 am
I have been 'training' this game for over the past couple of years and here's what I've come up with...
I tried to use this table on the Steam Deck. The pointer for money and tech level worked but the scripts do not. I assume this is because Proton/WINE allocates memory differently than Windows and the table uses static offsets for code injection.

I think this can be solved by using AOBs instead of static offsets for the scripts. I am a relative novice at game hacking and would have to refresh my knowledge before I could modify the cheat table myself. I figured I would first see if you were still active, as you could probably find unique AOBs and modify the script to use those in no time.

- edit
I got it working by just removing all the "Game.exe"+XXXXX strings and replacing them with the memory addresses (which was just adding 400000 to all of the offsets). I attached the modified table in case it's useful in the future.
TiberianSun_FRF_proton.CT
Modified WhiteSnoop's table to work on Proton ie. Steam Deck
(18.27 KiB) Downloaded 408 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blackroseblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Post by blackroseblade »

acidxchrist wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:50 pm
I got it working by just removing all the "Game.exe"+XXXXX strings and replacing them with the memory addresses (which was just adding 400000 to all of the offsets). I attached the modified table in case it's useful in the future.
This is highly useful, thanks!