Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Post by STN »

Yes this is an old game but recently, EA Games has made it free and it can be downloaded from all major gaming sites now. I have decided to play with it and there are hundreds of trainers for it I guess so this table contains only one option: Unlimited Health. There might be trainers out there which contains this option but not the one I have used, so I have made it for myself.

The trainer can be downloaded from here:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
cc_sun_and_firestorm.CT
(1.26 KiB) Downloaded 3269 times

Kaleshar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Post by Kaleshar »

This table does not appear to work.

What process does this table expect to use?

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by WhiteSnoop »

I have been 'training' this game for over the past couple of years and here's what I've come up with:

It should work for the TFD patch (2.03)
But if it doesn't well... shame, I can't run the other version on Windows 10 without glitching.

Code: Select all

- Money
- Tech level
- Control every unit (every team, ANYONE)
- Stronger Firepower (with a modifier for your needs)
- Faster ROF for all PLAYABLE units (including missions that have units which are not your main player's)
- Godmode
- Instant cooldown (only for you, not the enemy)
- No costs
- Infinite Adjacent (place buildings anywhere on the unshrouded parts of the map)
- Build from any house (Build GDI or NOD buildings, who cares?)
- Map hack (needs a bit of improving)
- Infinite specials (I recommend not to use it, as it might crash the game)
- Unlimited firestorm defense (enable this script, then enable the firestorm, to disable ingame, first disable script)
- Infinite power (actually its double your drainage)
- Instant super weapons
Some info:
Godmode works for any house (a player) that YOU can control. Normal godmodes check for what the main player is and that player has godmode. In my script its different because I needed it to work for houses that aren't the main player's. In some missions you control some other house aside your normal house. (umagon mission to save tratos)
Control every unit is like a hand of god, you can select any unit (including civilians and their cars)
Unlimited firestorm is for people that like to shelter from ANY attacks from the enemy. Build one, let it build up. When its 'ready' enable the script and hit enable after. Now you can hit the firestorm sidebar button again and it will stop draining.

Little note about infinite power:
Apparently after some testing, when you start with buildings, you might need to place some power plants before the code seems to be working.
I also did not include groundspeed scripts because some units would bug out if the multiplier is even edited a bit.
Attachments
TiberianSun_FRF.CT
(19.79 KiB) Downloaded 2639 times

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

How do you successfully Alt-Tab in the game?

cempesso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cempesso »

Hey. In my version of the game (C&C Origin) I can not switch to the desktop. But just download the Tiberian Sun patch (TSpatch.exe - fix for windows 8/10 menu problem), set the configuration properly and you can already switch to the desktop. This table (CT) above works very well. Sincerely, Mario.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

WhiteSnoop wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 am
I have been 'training' this game for over the past couple of years and here's what I've come up with:

It should work for the TFD patch (2.03)
But if it doesn't well... shame, I can't run the other version on Windows 10 without glitching.

Code: Select all

- Money
- Tech level
- Control every unit (every team, ANYONE)
- Stronger Firepower (with a modifier for your needs)
- Faster ROF for all PLAYABLE units (including missions that have units which are not your main player's)
- Godmode
- Instant cooldown (only for you, not the enemy)
- No costs
- Infinite Adjacent (place buildings anywhere on the unshrouded parts of the map)
- Build from any house (Build GDI or NOD buildings, who cares?)
- Map hack (needs a bit of improving)
- Infinite specials (I recommend not to use it, as it might crash the game)
- Unlimited firestorm defense (enable this script, then enable the firestorm, to disable ingame, first disable script)
- Infinite power (actually its double your drainage)
- Instant super weapons
Some info:
Godmode works for any house (a player) that YOU can control. Normal godmodes check for what the main player is and that player has godmode. In my script its different because I needed it to work for houses that aren't the main player's. In some missions you control some other house aside your normal house. (umagon mission to save tratos)
Control every unit is like a hand of god, you can select any unit (including civilians and their cars)
Unlimited firestorm is for people that like to shelter from ANY attacks from the enemy. Build one, let it build up. When its 'ready' enable the script and hit enable after. Now you can hit the firestorm sidebar button again and it will stop draining.

Little note about infinite power:
Apparently after some testing, when you start with buildings, you might need to place some power plants before the code seems to be working.
I also did not include groundspeed scripts because some units would bug out if the multiplier is even edited a bit.
I'm learning cheat engine, and recently use this game for practice,

just wondering how do u find tricky value such as Firestorm? no matter what I couldn't find it with changed unchange value

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by WhiteSnoop »

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm

just wondering how do u find tricky value such as Firestorm? no matter what I couldn't find it with changed unchange value
Well I know the game a bit from inside out because of the Editors that I worked with in the past (TibEd, anyone remember?)
From some of that knowlegde I knew I had to find a state, and apparently it has 3 states or something. You can inspect my table at what I am writing, as I am not completely sure what all the states exactly are.

But pretty much everything I managed to do was because of all the logic all these editors gave away. Like FinalSun had options to set players to be selectable and playable, so I knew there was a bool stored somewhere in the player structure that tells if you can actually control it. This made stuff like player conditional scripts possible (godmode etc).

For any other question, just ask :)

doeegberts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doeegberts »

WhiteSnoop wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:55 pm
squall0833 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Well I know the game a bit from inside out because of the Editors that I worked with in the past (TibEd, anyone remember?)
From some of that knowlegde I knew I had to find a state, and apparently it has 3 states or something. You can inspect my table at what I am writing, as I am not completely sure what all the states exactly are.

But pretty much everything I managed to do was because of all the logic all these editors gave away. Like FinalSun had options to set players to be selectable and playable, so I knew there was a bool stored somewhere in the player structure that tells if you can actually control it. This made stuff like player conditional scripts possible (godmode etc).

For any other question, just ask :)
Would the finished version of your maphack script preserve the triggers of units that join you based on proximity? For example, the mark 1 mammoth tanks that join you on the final GDI mission, if you find the old GDI base. Most maphacks I've seen annihilate those specific types of triggers, and you never gain control over the units. Would be nice to have one that doesn't.

It's also an issue in RA2 btw, maphacks in missions break the triggers for grey units that are supposed to join you when you get close to them.

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by WhiteSnoop »

doeegberts wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 am
Would the finished version of your maphack script preserve the triggers of units that join you based on proximity? For example, the mark 1 mammoth tanks that join you on the final GDI mission, if you find the old GDI base. Most maphacks I've seen annihilate those specific types of triggers, and you never gain control over the units. Would be nice to have one that doesn't.

It's also an issue in RA2 btw, maphacks in missions break the triggers for grey units that are supposed to join you when you get close to them.
My script doesn't really unshroud the map, it only makes the shrouded parts invisible.
So I don't think it will fire triggers that rely on 'unshrouded/discovered'.

The little downside with the script is that you can't order aircraft or subterranean units to go to the unshrouded parts (which are visible by the script).
I opted to do it this way just because of the aforementioned arguments that you came with. I do not want to break anything during a mission. It must coincide with the original game!

doeegberts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doeegberts »

WhiteSnoop wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 am
doeegberts wrote:

My script doesn't really unshroud the map, it only makes the shrouded parts invisible.

The little downside with the script is that you can't order aircraft or subterranean units to go to the unshrouded parts (which are visible by the script).
I opted to do it this way just because of the aforementioned arguments that you came with. I do not want to break anything during a mission. It must coincide with the original game!
Great solution! The aircraft/underground units inability to go everywhere out of the gate is far more preferable to breaking triggers. Would love to see it completed! Hope you manage to finish it.

And happy holidays too. Cheers!

boekazak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boekazak »

WhiteSnoop wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 am
doeegberts wrote:

Hey there, been awhile!

I've tried my hand maybe finishing your maphack. Turned into a real conundrum! There are several issues for one, some obvious, some less so.

The inital problem was that a bunch of the map remained shrouded. By chance, I managed to stumble into an opcode that calls an address that other addresses in charge of the shroud access. (It's the opcode below the one where you injected your code. Lucky!)

This way, I first found 5 addresses that accessed the same address. Then, looking at the opcodes, I realised they all had a similar pattern, where there would be a mov xx,[xxx] above these addresses, similar to the original address where you injected. So, I figured, these need to have the transparent color injected within them as well. So I made a bunch of records that changed them the same way as your initial record. And it worked! But, other issues became appearant after it did.

It made me realise that separate addresses are responsible for the shroud color of separate elements on the map. These addresses I found solved only a part of the issue. The first address cleaned up the 'standard' areas of the map your inital injection didn't affect. Then the next 2 addresses existed solely for cliffsides and slanted terrain.

However, there still remained thin lines of shroud, or in cases just a few pixels of shroud on things such as buildings, units, crates, tiberium vein holes and whatnot. These lines were either vertical lines, left sometimes by scrolling past units etc. or 1px wide lines on alongside the terrain grid, where the squares would touch eachother, visually, it kind of looks like the 'seams' of the map.

So I tried again to find more addresses that needed the transparent color injected into them. I managed to find more of them, thanks to the inital opcodes' pointer once again, which changed on a restart. Several other addresses popped up that didn't before for some reason. But this was both a blessing and a curse.

See, it turned out almost every thing had a separate address that colored the shroud above any given object. There's an address that exists solely for buildings & terrain elements like boulders and trees, which I assume are also categorised as buildings behind the scenes, plus veins and tiberium. There's an address solely for moving elements on top of buildings. There's one just for crates. And these are just the ones I could find.

I'm still noticing shroud on several elements, like some vehicles(harvesters&tick tanks/buggies are fine, titans/cyborgs are not), moving infantry, etc. Plus the seaming is still present, but only on the base terrain, but not on buildings. It's kinda disheartening to see that so much effort is required just to get this right.

I gotta ask, is this how it's supposed to be? Am I doing things ass backwards, or is it really necessary to go through each element one by one to get this working as it should? Real pain in the neck to do things this way. Would be nice if there was a single address that needed changing.

Maybe you could enlighten me bout this. You seem to know a thing or 4 about TibSun.

justfreestyle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by justfreestyle »

Hi
I know this post is quite old, but i have a question regarding the human controllable boolean. When dissecting data structure in cheat engine the offset with the boolean is not shown by default because offsets are spaced by 4 ie +c4, +c8 etc. Thing is the boolean is at +c5 which is not shown. So my question is how did you find +c5 ? or you were not using CE ? How generally you find values that are in between offsets ?

Thanks,

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by WhiteSnoop »

justfreestyle wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:06 pm
Hi
I know this post is quite old, but i have a question regarding the human controllable boolean. When dissecting data structure in cheat engine the offset with the boolean is not shown by default because offsets are spaced by 4 ie +c4, +c8 etc. Thing is the boolean is at +c5 which is not shown. So my question is how did you find +c5 ? or you were not using CE ? How generally you find values that are in between offsets ?

Thanks,
This is probably late aswell, me replying to your comment but.
I Knew the game just had to keep track of a playable faction. From my time mapping with an unofficial tool (FinalSun) I saw that there was a checkbox for 'playable'. it being +c5 is because these bools/ints are taking up 1 bytes rather than your generic ints nowadays (games use 32bits for alot of things nowadays) I did use Cheat Engine for all of this. And I must add that this isn't 1 hour of work training a game. This game was my passion and a game where I learnt most of what I know now on hacking/training a game.

edit lol:
The dissect data structure of CE is just a guess work, it's not fool-proof. Often times you need to manually adjust their types etc. Sometimes it's best to stay away from it if the data you see is garbled anyways!

bull375
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bull375 »

Hi All,
May I ask what is Faster ROF? I was also searching for Instant build and found it after testing all parameters. Instant build is shown as Instant Cooldown which is strange. I assumed it would be Instant Build or Fast Build. Thanks to All for your hardwork. :D

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Hoping this still works with the current version on EA app aka origin.