Dysmantle v1.3.0.56 +22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dysmantle v1.3.0.56 +22

Post by machine4578 »

a new major update is out and almost every option no longer works :(
this might be the final update for the game to. hoping we could get an updated table again.

thank you all_my_sins for the amazing support with your CE table!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thythy1212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thythy1212 »

hi,
please update table v1.4.0.27
Thanks

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

After extensive attempts to test the old tables with 1.4.0.27, 28, 28a, and 29; I can safely say almost the entire table is unusable.

The entire =Combat= line no longer can find addresses or function. The =Movement= line only has Enable Teleport to Marker functioning. =Map= is no go. In =Other= "Set Recipe Level To Max on Craft" still works and works with the DLC items. "Passed Time Crate" functions kinda but I've gotten crashes while using it randomly {And yes, I only had it up while I was opening crates}. Player Info half works with the X, Y, Z, and Speed still gathering values; however Total Deaths, Total XP, and Level do not.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:59 pm
After extensive attempts to test the old tables with 1.4.0.27, 28, 28a, and 29; I can safely say almost the entire table is unusable.

The entire =Combat= line no longer can find addresses or function. The =Movement= line only has Enable Teleport to Marker functioning. =Map= is no go. In =Other= "Set Recipe Level To Max on Craft" still works and works with the DLC items. "Passed Time Crate" functions kinda but I've gotten crashes while using it randomly {And yes, I only had it up while I was opening crates}. Player Info half works with the X, Y, Z, and Speed still gathering values; however Total Deaths, Total XP, and Level do not.
Well, that sucks. It's on my list. I'll update it when I can.

jadenh1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jadenh1 »

Appreciate it man, It's a game I come back to from time to time and have yet to get that key, hopefully this time will be a success