The Sims Complete Collection

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

A table I made up tonight. The values I've found thus far are personality points (only freeze during sim creation), cash, clock, and all 8 moods, hope to add more soon. Similar to my sims 2 table.

edit: v2 - (not that anybody wanted v1 yet)

Added entries for the six job skills and for MagiCoins. (I saw that MagiCoins were requested in another thread). Also added better descriptions for each entry.

These are just for the main sim of the family.

The Extension 'rar' was deactivated by an board admin, therefore this Attachment is not displayed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

silentjan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Sims Complete Collection

Post by silentjan »

Can we have the table?

razycal970
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Sims Complete Collection

Post by razycal970 »

Hey,can we have a link to download please ?

scaledto10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scaledto10 »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 5793, member: 1"]A table I made up tonight. The values I've found thus far are personality points (only freeze during sim creation), cash, clock, and all 8 moods, hope to add more soon. Similar to my sims 2 table.

edit: v2 - (not that anybody wanted v1 yet)

Added entries for the six job skills and for MagiCoins. (I saw that MagiCoins were requested in another thread). Also added better descriptions for each entry.

These are just for the main sim of the family.

The Extension 'rar' was deactivated by an board admin, therefore this Attachment is not displayed.[/QUOTE]

Hi, can you upload the sims 2 table? I've recently reinstalled Sims 2 Ultimate Collection due to nostalgia but can't seem to find any tables for it