Exo One

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exo One

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Exo One (Codex/Steam)

Version : v21.11.18.1756

Editors
- Player *Hotkey Included*

Those marked with [X] are the most frequently used. Feel free to try out the other options as well.
Extended Table. Note: Screenshot may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v21.11.24.0103
- Added 2 extra option scripts to populate the table
- No changes been made to the table

Version : v22.02.06.2201
- Player pointers offset revised to suit this updated version
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Exo One v22.02.06.2201.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 572 times
Exo One v21.11.24.0103.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
Exo One v21.11.18.1756.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exo One

Post by soniiiety »

some reason it stops working when on level following orange orb with trail, oh btw it says on all results found, i tried closing and opening cheat engine but its not working please fix!

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

soniiiety wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:52 pm
some reason it stops working when on level following orange orb with trail, oh btw it says on all results found, i tried closing and opening cheat engine but its not working please fix!
Provide me your save game and I will check it out

tysobiwan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tysobiwan »

Hello, I know this is a month old, but I was curious. I love playing the game but I hate having to play through the entire thing to get to the level I want. Is there any way to use cheat engine to change the current level, or skip a level maybe? Maybe a way to induce the end-monolith cinematic. This would be extremely useful, if you could even just post how to get the values I would be grateful.