Europa Universalis IV version 1.32 (11/11/2021)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Europa Universalis IV version 1.32 (11/11/2021)

Post by __Corpo__ »

I plan on adding more to the table. Currently on my todo list: curia, country leader, technology, and diplomacy.

What's in the table:
- selected country (admin, diplo, military, stability, ducas, manpower, sailors, prestige, legitimacy, mercantislim, splendor, army professionalism, absolutism, inovation, government reform)
- province (tax, production, manpower, garrison, base unrest, autonomy, devastation, native bonus production, settlers, natives, ferocity, aggressiveness)
- idea on hover (number of bonus for that idea, ID of buff and factor of the buff) (I need to clean it up a bit to make it easier to use)
- spies (network size)
- estate (land share)
- army leader (fire, shock, manoeuver, siege, type)
- current uprising
- tribal federation (cohesion)
- Empire (authority)

I'm open to adding more! Suggest a value, tell me where I find it in game and when it changes and I'll just add it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
eu4.CT
game version 1.32, table version 1.00
(54.48 KiB) Downloaded 1749 times

shdtkwltwk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Europa Universalis IV version 1.32 (11/11/2021)

Post by shdtkwltwk »

I used the table with your efforts impressively in the old version. I've never seen anything like this table (especially the mouse over function) while enjoying Europa until now. I was wondering if you have any plans to make a table for the next version (currently 1.35).