Forza Horizon 5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dorumortuautoru4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forza Horizon 5

Post by dorumortuautoru4 »

what does the max points option do?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

acecel wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:52 pm
zJIoDeI wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:09 pm
oops, old methods work :D
Spoiler
Could you explain how you did that ?
found the same hacking point as in fh4. It breaks all statistics, so I didn't post it.
Spoiler

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

mochongli wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:36 pm
PLEASE DON'T USE IT ONLINE!. YOU WILL GET BANNED
use

[Link]

and

[Link]

Just perfect offline

whats with the Foreign characters scripts? which ones for money?

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

rambo99jose wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:12 pm
I think the method was buying a cheap car with a lot of CR skills and do stunts to get a ton of skill points. Then you spend SKill points to get credits. Once complete buy another cheap car and do same.
yes this was and still is an old tested method, theres a few places for good "stunts" in the map

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

You can unlock super wheelspin for jsut 5 skill points total buying 2020 toyota gr supra

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

Perhaps I'll post it later, but you must understand that this will completely "break" the game, as well as your statistics. And with such statistics, if someone dares to use online, you will be 1000% banned)

I just wanted to show that hacking of this game is possible and that the game differs little from fh4, including in the methods of hacking.
not for the faint of heart 18+

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

I mean cheating in an cracked version doesn't risk you anything. The stuff that most people care for is not getting banned on the legit version of the game. Aside from teleport to waypoint i couldn't ask for any other feature.

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Spoiler
Howd you manage that because the old methods I tried didnt work?

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

harryoke wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:51 pm
zJIoDeI wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:29 pm
Perhaps I'll post it later, but you must understand that this will completely "break" the game, as well as your statistics. And with such statistics, if someone dares to use online, you will be 1000% banned)

I just wanted to show that hacking of this game is possible and that the game differs little from fh4, including in the methods of hacking.
I hate these posts , or Perhaps i like them . Either share or dont but dont do the look at what i can do bullsh!t
So what you're getting at is that you're a leach that has no clue how to use cheat engine and expect free handouts... ok.

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

harryoke wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:51 pm
zJIoDeI wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:29 pm

I hate these posts , or Perhaps i like them . Either share or dont but dont do the look at what i can do bullsh!t
You know, I used the word "Perhaps" for one simple reason. I don't want to take responsibility for updating and refining this method. Colored only so that this word will be noticed and not expect a ready-made solution from me. In a day, the game will most likely be updated, after which the table will stop working, and use will be limited only to the current version of the game. I am not a programmer, I have nothing to do with coding or writing tables. I am the same person as you, I just spent my time looking for and solving my needs, and you only want ready-made. I wrote in a topic with a table request about this, I attached a screen where this can be done. But I don't even play this game. In other matters, judging by the dislikes under the video, people do not need it. Although I just showed that it works and hacking is possible, albeit crooked
K_R_Y_P_T_I_C wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:25 pm
zJIoDeI wrote:
Spoiler
Howd you manage that because the old methods I tried didnt work?
The table from STN to FH4 works. After editing the approach path and aob. You can see screenshot on thread "request cheat". You can find it by array of bytes

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

Yep noticed that like an idiot after posting lol.
I figured that they changed some values as the boards, spins etc way doesn't work anymore but I guess they didnt think it through fully lol. I mean the barrel roll exploit still works for crying out loud.

Also noticed you said it crashes editing these values, mine was doing much the same one aforementioned methods so Im leaving it for time being till someone with more skill has a eureka moment.
Last edited by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C on Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iye Vice
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iye Vice »

Free Auto Upgrade & Custom Upgrade works fine with EMPRESS release.
Thank you very much, dear mochongli!)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Iye Vice wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:21 am
If only the second script (free car) would work it would be already very good.
I tried to upgrade it but there was no visible change in the code where the script is "injected", so i don't understand why it doesn't work on the current version of the game :(
Maybe it only works if you buy a car in a certain specific way ? Or you need to do something before buying it ?

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

acecel wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:21 am
Iye Vice wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:21 am
If only the second script (free car) would work it would be already very good.
I tried to upgrade it but there was no visible change in the code where the script is "injected", so i don't understand why it doesn't work on the current version of the game :(
Maybe it only works if you buy a car in a certain specific way ? Or you need to do something before buying it ?
I came to same AOB location yesterday, but game does extra checks after you zero it. Tried to track it but game tended to crash after a bit of tracing.

Memory location ending in 210 was the one that looked to work but doesn't.
At one point i tried to write to location before it reached 210 and 218 but ended in BSOD.
Unless someone figures out what comparison it does before game saving it wont work. Followed the returns and didn't see any sub or cmp that was related

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:06 am
harryoke wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:48 pm
K_R_Y_P_T_I_C wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:47 pm
So what you're getting at is that you're a leach that has no clue how to use cheat engine and expect free handouts... ok.

first off ... leech not leach , secondly "Free Handouts" ;all cheats should be free...if you sell cheats in any way shape or form then you are scum.

I have no clue how to find cheats :D
i was finding cheats in c64 games before you were born.

I am an old skool scener
been there , done it all.

he was using the cracked version of the game in his screenshots , unless his username is Empress :P
So no moral high ground can be taken. If people are stupid enough to go online using cheats then they deserve to be banned.

As i said , Share or dont share , not bothered either way.
First of all, to leach is to drain or take something which is what you're doing.

All cheats SHOULDNT be free as it takes time and effort to make them and if you think anyone should give up THEIR time to make YOU something without you contributing you're a clown. No different to you going in and asking for free Macdonalds since food SHOULD be free for everyone. Or asking an artist to design a 3d model for you to print.

Finding cheats before I was born? And you know how old I am how? Know what muds are, Ill take no for 500 so shh.

Him using a cracked version of the game has what to do with anything? And if you're going to turn around and use the "he didnt pay for someones creation" as a counter argument, don't even try since he A, stated he has no interest in playing it and B, could have a legitimate version of the game that he doesn't want to get banned on as quite a few users like myself do if it has an online portion.

Lastly if you WERENT bothered why bitch and moan about him not sharing something? Bright as a brick arent we?

Ps just confirmed that's all you do, leach of others. Youve been here for 3 years and all you've done was ask for handouts, handouts for game you don't even own through purchase. But go on.
Yes I agree with most of your points. But dude, he was using Empress version of game. Stop using word "leech" because its stupid. Either have paid cheats or free, some people will pay, other wont.

And people complaining about paid cheats, why do you care? Sooner or later there will be free cheats, or try it yourself if you NEED it RIGHT NOW