S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Following up the previous table, here's a table for this game.
It's for the GOG.com release (main menu says 1.5.10), with Clear Sky Complete v1.1.3 added. I doubt the latter brings any changes as the binaries were left untouched, but I mentioned it just in case.
The script included in the table is an AOB script, so it may (or may not) work with other versions.

The script is more or less configurable, here's what it contains:
- God mode; that infinite health type of thing.
- No radiation; as name suggests, radiation level is always kept at 0.
- Infinite psy; as name suggests, psy level is always kept at maximum.
- Infinite stamina; as name suggests, stamina level is always kept at maximum.
- Infinite ammo: No ammo is removed from the chamber (so no need to reload, either). It will not refill the clip though.
- DeadEye: no more bullet spread, your weapon will fire exactly where it points. Awesome effect with shotguns Wink
- No recoil: as name suggests, it disables recoil completely.
- Weapon conditioner: Normally, your weapon takes some amount of damage whenever it is fired. This will repair your equipped weapon to full condition whenever you fire it, so it'll never break. Can still jam!
- Bullet speed modifier: as name suggests, it modifies the speed of the bullet fired from your weapon.
- RPM modifier: as name suggests, it modifies the firing speed of your weapon.
- Armour conditioner; It works much like the Weapon conditioner, except for the armour: whenever your equipped armour takes damage, it will be fully repaired.
- Weight multiplier: It will multiply the total weight of your equipment (rather than individual items' weight).

That's it.
I don't think I'll be able to provide any sort of support, but do enjoy if you can.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
xrEngine.ct
(17.3 KiB) Downloaded 2953 times

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Post by pacifista »

I'm so grateful for this table STN. It's top notch as always.

I guess i've used this so long ago but anyways, the table rocks..