Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-18]

Post by Kalas » Sun May 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Pongozila wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:52 pm
Guys there's also Kala's table and Mine (Pongozila's table) on the OP, each of them there's a different code to achieve the same result, have you tried all of them and they all give the same problem? If not please do try the other tables and post the results here so we know what to change. Thnx :)
Mine is working fine, I've cmp player Health with Enemy + Doors (Basically anything else that accesses the same instruction as the player health).

Don't know if the game updated or not (what cheats are broken etc..), don't have the game anymore so :)

User avatar
pox911
Slob
Slob
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-18]

Post by pox911 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:38 am

here is a basic code to override the generated map seed. :P this way you can try to perfect a specific run with the map being static.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <Description>"Seed Override"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : deadcells.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2017-05-23
}

[ENABLE]

aobscan(SeedGenAOB,8B 51 04 89 55 E4 50) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)
label(NewSeed)
registersymbol(NewSeed)

newmem:

code:
  mov edx,[NewSeed]
  mov [ebp-1C],edx
  jmp return
  NewSeed:

SeedGenAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(SeedGenAOB)

[DISABLE]

SeedGenAOB:
  db 8B 51 04 89 55 E4

unregistersymbol(SeedGenAOB)
unregistersymbol(NewSeed)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: 0A71D15D

""+A71D13F: 83 C4 04           -  add esp,04
""+A71D142: 8B 45 08           -  mov eax,[ebp+08]
""+A71D145: 8B 48 5C           -  mov ecx,[eax+5C]
""+A71D148: 89 4D F0           -  mov [ebp-10],ecx
""+A71D14B: 85 C9              -  test ecx,ecx
""+A71D14D: 75 0E              -  jne 0A71D15D
""+A71D14F: 83 EC 04           -  sub esp,04
""+A71D152: B8 E0 56 89 00     -  mov eax,deadcells.exe+56E0
""+A71D157: FF D0              -  call eax
""+A71D159: 89 6C 24 FC        -  mov [esp-04],ebp
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
""+A71D15D: 8B 51 04           -  mov edx,[ecx+04]
""+A71D160: 89 55 E4           -  mov [ebp-1C],edx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
""+A71D163: 50                 -  push eax
""+A71D164: E8 A7 F1 FF FF     -  call 0A71C310
""+A71D169: 89 6C 24 FC        -  mov [esp-04],ebp
""+A71D16D: 83 C4 04           -  add esp,04
""+A71D170: 89 45 B4           -  mov [ebp-4C],eax
""+A71D173: 01 45 E4           -  add [ebp-1C],eax
""+A71D176: 8B 4D 84           -  mov ecx,[ebp-7C]
""+A71D179: 85 C9              -  test ecx,ecx
""+A71D17B: 75 0E              -  jne 0A71D18B
""+A71D17D: 83 EC 04           -  sub esp,04
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>6</ID>
          <Description>"Seed"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>NewSeed</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

LarryCore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-18]

Post by LarryCore » Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 pm

I just found an item in the game that gave me four jumps, instead of two. Anybody able to edit that number? Would be sweet!
Thanks for the work so far, everyone!

L

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 145
Contact:

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-18]

Post by ColonelRVH » Fri May 26, 2017 7:31 am


User avatar
Pongozila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 pm
Reputation: 60

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by Pongozila » Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 pm

Last edited by Pongozila on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 145
Contact:

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by ColonelRVH » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:34 am

Pongozila wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 pm
Quick Update for the Beta-Branch. Enjoy :)
viewtopic.php?p=8674#p8674
You should update that to your post here, and post the notification back to it.

So people will access your table easier from the main post and i don't need to update every change for it.

wyxls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by wyxls » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 am

There's a problem with my cheat engine version.I've downloaded the latest version from cheatengine.org but it still displayed an inbox "There's a newer version of Cheat Engine out."

Is there really a newer version of Cheat Engine? Mine is 6.6

TechnoJacker
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:40 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by TechnoJacker » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:22 am

wyxls wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 am
There's a problem with my cheat engine version.I've downloaded the latest version from cheatengine.org but it still displayed an inbox "There's a newer version of Cheat Engine out."

Is there really a newer version of Cheat Engine? Mine is 6.6
If you have access to the Cheat Engine Beta forum on the original site, Dark Byte posts beta/release candidate versions of Cheat Engine. There's a pre-release version of 6.7 on there which a few of the game hackers here are using hence the message. Stable release is still 6.6.

jonasbeckman
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 1:26 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by jonasbeckman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 am


wyxls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by wyxls » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:13 pm

TechnoJacker wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:22 am
wyxls wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 am
There's a problem with my cheat engine version.I've downloaded the latest version from cheatengine.org but it still displayed an inbox "There's a newer version of Cheat Engine out."

Is there really a newer version of Cheat Engine? Mine is 6.6
If you have access to the Cheat Engine Beta forum on the original site, Dark Byte posts beta/release candidate versions of Cheat Engine. There's a pre-release version of 6.7 on there which a few of the game hackers here are using hence the message. Stable release is still 6.6.
Thanks for explanation :D

wyxls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by wyxls » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:23 pm

eeehhhhhh....the setup displays "please ask dark_byte@hotmail.com for a new build".

seems it requires an authentication

User avatar
Pongozila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 pm
Reputation: 60

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by Pongozila » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:56 am

Last edited by Pongozila on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spgroup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by spgroup » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:37 pm

@Pongozila Could you upload one for 0.2.6 - 2017-06-30 (0d394ec)? Thanks!

User avatar
Pongozila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 pm
Reputation: 60

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by Pongozila » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:17 pm

spgroup wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:37 pm
@Pongozila Could you upload one for 0.2.6 - 2017-06-30 (0d394ec)? Thanks!
Sorry mine is 2017-07-02 (38404db).
BUT, I've been testing every update and the table has been working flawlessly for me every update with no need for changes so far... Have you tried the one posted?

spgroup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells [2017-5-26]

Post by spgroup » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Pongozila wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:17 pm
spgroup wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:37 pm
@Pongozila Could you upload one for 0.2.6 - 2017-06-30 (0d394ec)? Thanks!
Sorry mine is 2017-07-02 (38404db).
BUT, I've been testing every update and the table has been working flawlessly for me every update with no need for changes so far... Have you tried the one posted?
You're right, it works, just being a dingus here. thanks!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Darkprince101, Exosq, HeatSink, korell, LCHLH, SARaquaman