Assassin's Creed 3 ~ v1.6 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 ~ v1.6 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by matthew »

can you make Manage Assassins and contracts for assassin's creed 3 ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

of course if you want for try

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

fyi: another "big" update. in particular 'Switch character' is a really nice feature !
=> do check out the Readme; and give your feedback if you did use that feature during gameplay...
(in particular when having encountered conflicts/problems/etc)

ps: it works pretty much the same in AC Black Flag; to be continued...

powermilk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by powermilk »

I tried to use "Ship Battles..." cheat on AC3 (no remastered) and I was never able to get a ship records. Other cheats like god mode or reload delay works fine. I pretty sucks on defend ally ship missions, so:

1. What am I doing wrong that I don't have these records? Of course, I've read README file and I know, there is tip (if the script does not seem to enable, switch back to game... and then return), but It doesn't seem to be working.
2. Maybe you should consider make god mode for ally cheat? Of course separate for navial and non-navial missions

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ once you are "active", enable the script and it should produce a list of ships in vicinity. If the script does not enable:
a. right-click that line, make ptrscrn of error, upload to imagehoster and post link here
b. tell me which mission is giving issues...

nextromic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nextromic »

So, for what ever reason, since 8.6 my game wont load into the table "no/incorrect game process selected" and i'm sitting here like what the hell changed? it was working before and detecting. I'm now trying to use 8.9 to see if maybe the game updated (although a update in 2024 would be wild lol) and still same thing.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I hope you did not confuse with the REM version ? original = x32 (see taskmgr), rem vs = x64.
Also: just try to attach manually: [File ~ Open Process]. If all features work: did the game update recently ? If not, your game_Exe definitely has changed (legal/cracked/etc) ?

nextromic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nextromic »

^ No, I'm using the original game not REM, I did see that my game was last modified 3/26/24 but I didn't think the game updated. It was previously working before, until I guess then. Legal, Steam/Uplay. Also when i do File open process. It doesn't recognize it as the game to execute.

I was looking at your code and I was just wondering if it suppose to AC3SP_Win.exe, because my is JUST AC3SP.exe not _Win. Not too much a coder myself, but I was just wondering if that may be the problem?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ unless you see such exe_name in an 'aobscanmodule' - which is incorrect; you should see $process there - the opcode at the end will most likely show that (since one needs to work in win_mode to debug).

anyways: upload your game_exe and pm me its download_link..

ps: after you've tried to enable, right-click the 'script'-line and you should see an error message. Let me know what that is as well.

nextromic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nextromic »

Gotcha.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ check your mail...