Assassin's Creed Revelations ~ Limited Edition v1.03 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations ~ Limited Edition v1.03 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ again, i've tried several of them missions and it worked fine on my end. that said: if something does not seem to work on your end, disable main script and then re-enable it again... (some info is collected via lua, which only runs once - and should be sufficient).
Give me details (incl sub/mission info) to look into...
And: those 2 special missions should now work fine with latest update as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:52 pm
^ again, i've tried several of them missions and it worked fine on my end. that said: if something does not seem to work on your end, disable main script and then re-enable it again... (some info is collected via lua, which only runs once - and should be sufficient).
Give me details (incl sub/mission info) to look into...
And: those 2 special missions should now work fine with latest update as well.
Wow, I didn´t think you would go after that so quick and didn´t realize there is already a new version. Sorry. It does work like a charm now.

There would be one final frontier explorewise if you ever have the time.

In the chariot chase sequences Chapter 1 Memory 4 (Masyaf) and Chapter 8 Memory 3 (Constantinople) you can spawn yourself into these otherwise inaccessible huge areas by replaying the memory and ALT F4-ing right at the end during the ~first second of the white room loading screen. When reloading your save you get spawned at the beginning of the respective level.
Right now the table doesnt work there as far as I can tell (freeroam pointers can´t be collected and even movement speed can´t be changed).

I could provide you a savegame already at these locations if youre interested :)

(@anyone else reading this you should backup your saves before going there since you actually are stuck in these areas until you replay another constantinople memory and do the ALT F4 at the end there again. Also I don´t know if it messes anything else up permanently).

Dave Travis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dave Travis »

What is the password for the .rar file?

Dave Travis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dave Travis »

What is the password for the .rar file? Sorry if noob question.

henrypdt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by henrypdt »

Hey there, do you think its possible to disable Hookblade functionality with Cheat Engine? There is a mod that does that by basically converting Ezio to a state where he did not acquire his hookblade yet, which makes parkouring like if it was in Brotherhood. Do you think its possible to make it so that you can change the character's current state so that you can disable Hookblade functionality on the fly?.

What I am trying to do is make it so that you can choose to disable hookbalde, so certain parkour actions can be used.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^or: it is possible that he found the flag that dis/enables it ?! I'm not going to search for thàt feature in particular, but point me to that mod and I have a look (or two)...

henrypdt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by henrypdt »

That would be optimal if he actually found the flag that dis/enables it. But I dont think so.
The mod is called Brotherhood Parkour on Nexus Mods. I cant seem to send a link without it changing to a fearlessevolution. I'm still a noob at this.

It is a mod that uses that modifies the forge files instead of CE however, so I dont actually know exactly what it does, I more or less assumed how it works from its behaviour. It would be great to find the flag that enables/disables it, although I dont even know where to start doing so.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ yep, particular "names" are 'removed' automatically by #FRF; "dash" away, i always say :)

as for that mod: there are some tools out there that allow you to extract these forge-files (= basically the game_engine's diskimages, containing all root files such as scripts, images, sound, etc).
The main issue with that was that the extracted core files were randomly named; unless this is not the case for AC RV ?! Only did some minor trials with - can't remember which title - and left it there and then. And sorry to say, but i will not walk down that research path anytime soon.
=> I'll think about it, and might look at some related structures but don't hold your breath though...

henrypdt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by henrypdt »

I took a look deeper into the mod to see what he did. And what he did was in the file Hookblade.InventoryItemSettings, he change a byte from 07 to 05, so it seems like you are correct. It would be great if we can somehow find the flag in CE aswell.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i've sent you a pm...

adamfitriff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamfitriff »

Why the cheat cannot attached to my ac revelation. I ran the game in administrator, accept to execute lua and it still wont work. Other ac games work just fine with cheat. I don't understand, can someone help.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^you probably encounter the same issue as someone had with AC3. I vaguely recall that Ubis has updated most/all AC titles recently, probably related to their Ubiconnect (which will surely had its effect on the game's exe) Can i ask that you upload your exe to eg. Mediafire and pm download link ?

Oh yeah: also try the previous table; see how that goes...

adamfitriff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamfitriff »

ok I will send mediafire link to you. It also dont work on previous table