Vagrus - version 1.0.05.1009F

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Vagrus - version 1.0.05.1009F

Post by __Corpo__ »

2 scripts:
- during combat, enemies only need 1 hit to die
- special items (infirmary supplies etc) get a minimum quantity of 50

3 value editors:
- faction reputation (after clicking on a faction)
- selected companion stats (hp, armor, evasion, block, etc) (the changed values don't persist after restarting the game :( )
- caravan, with A TON of values including item quantity and movement points!

table version 1.01
- added a caravan pointer, with morale, nutrition, obedience, vigor, movement points, movement points max, fighters/outriders/scouts/beasts/workers/slaves/mounts, money, resourcefulness, authority, renown, and insight.
There are a few dummy values that are apparently read only. Maybe someone smarter than me will find a way to edit them.

For easy movement on the map, just modify "movement points max minimum" to 50 and freeze "movement points" to 0.

table version 1.02
- fixed "minimum items" and "low enemy health" for the current patch
- removed item quantity and movement points, as they are as easy to change in "caravan"
- reorganized caravan so that important values are more accessible

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Vagrus.CT
table version 1.02
game version 1.0.05.1009F
(45.94 KiB) Downloaded 678 times
Vagrus.CT
table version 1.01
game version 1.001
(38.31 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Vagrus.CT
table version 1.00
game version 1.001
(16.91 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by __Corpo__ on Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

Jsdf1995
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Vagrus 1.001

Post by Jsdf1995 »

thanks

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

table version 1.01
- added a caravan pointer, with morale, nutrition, obedience, vigor, movement points, movement points max, fighters/outriders/scouts/beasts/workers/slaves/mounts, money, resourcefulness, authority, renown, and insight.
There are a few dummy values that are apparently read only. Maybe someone smarter than me will find a way to edit them.

For easy movement on the map, just modify "movement points max minimum" to 50 and (optional step) freeze "movement points" to 0.
You have to repeat this step after sleeping though, as it resets the max mov points.

kevinsconde
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevinsconde »

Thank you! Can't wait to try it out.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Be careful, apparently the game is made of spaghetti code and cheating corrupts the save when reopening the game.

One solution would be to finish the game without exiting. But right now, the game isn't finished so the paths to the endings just say that they will be completed later on...

always_confused
Cheater
Cheater

Post by always_confused »

Jaysus, this is a life saver.

himmelily
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by himmelily »

kevinsconde
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevinsconde »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:53 am
Be careful, apparently the game is made of spaghetti code and cheating corrupts the save when reopening the game.

One solution would be to finish the game without exiting. But right now, the game isn't finished so the paths to the endings just say that they will be completed later on...
That only happens to me if i change the money amount through the cheat. If i just sell stuff that i multiplied in the inventory it does not happen. The most annoying thing at the moment are the UI bugs.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Vagrus - version 1.0.05.1009F

Post by __Corpo__ »

table version 1.02
- fixed "minimum items" and "low enemy health" for the current patch
- removed item quantity and movement points, as they are as easy to change in "caravan"
- reorganized caravan so that important values are more accessible
kevinsconde wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:01 am
That only happens to me if i change the money amount through the cheat. If i just sell stuff that i multiplied in the inventory it does not happen. The most annoying thing at the moment are the UI bugs.
Oh very nice, thank you for sharing the fix!

outOfTheBlue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by outOfTheBlue »

@__Corpo__
Thank you for the table - I'm using it because I dislike this type of games (time limits, movement limits, upkeep, etc), but I really like the story.

Any chance of figuring out how to change companion dispositions / loyalty? I've been trying to prevent Garrik from leaving the party. I'm one camping away from him storming off, and I'm all out of options to bribe him to stay.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

outOfTheBlue wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:02 pm
@__Corpo__
Thank you for the table - I'm using it because I dislike this type of games (time limits, movement limits, upkeep, etc), but I really like the story.

Any chance of figuring out how to change companion dispositions / loyalty? I've been trying to prevent Garrik from leaving the party. I'm one camping away from him storming off, and I'm all out of options to bribe him to stay.
I'll check this out when my dota game is finished. I don't remember noticing anything linked to loyalty but it might be there somewhere :ph34r: :)

DrYgg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrYgg »

great table, thank you very much!

The "special item" cheat seems to completely break items for me atm though, and a method to change companion loyality would be appreciated. Otherwise it works absolutely wonderful.

outOfTheBlue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by outOfTheBlue »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:21 pm
outOfTheBlue wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:02 pm
@__Corpo__

I'll check this out when my dota game is finished. I don't remember noticing anything linked to loyalty but it might be there somewhere :ph34r: :)
So... Any luck? :D

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

outOfTheBlue wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:27 am
So... Any luck? :D
It crashed my game when I looked then so I gave up. I'm checking the companion data structure again, and it's not there. I can't find where it's stored :ph34r: :ph34r:

Can you help me think of a quick way to change alignment so that I can isolate the value? I haven't played the game in 2 months and I'm a bit rusty :lol:
Maybe it was when we slept with gifts to make it higher, but how do I lower it? :oops:

outOfTheBlue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by outOfTheBlue »

Sure, the quickest way to annoy Garrik is to release slaves.

Game-wise, it like this:
1. Go to any town
2. Go to the market, and buy all the slaves you can find
3. Release some of them

That's the way I was trying to find what's changing. I'd release one slave, then check for values which were lowered. And then I'd repeat the process, narrowing it down to a pair of values (the addresses were changing, and I guess that's normal). I'd tried locking them both - one to 1 and other to 0, to see if it'll have any effect on Garrik, but he still left in the morning.

What I didn't try (since I lack the skill / knowledge) is to figure out if the stuff I found was always offset in the same way from the basic stats (ATK, DEF, etc).