Crush Your Enemies

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Crush Your Enemies

Post by STN »

Made by cooleko

In battle, give yourself high dmg, speed, defense, slot takeover/conversion, etc

Enables super spawn speed

Once store unlocks, never run out of beers

Trainer takes all of the fun out of the game, you have been warned.

You can make the values smaller (1-5 in first script) for more challenge
You can increase the spawn time of second script (default is 15 seconds, i set it to .1 seconds)
I'd recommend reducing the number of beers from 999 to 100 as the game cant visually display beers over 999 outside of the shop screen (you will see what I mean if you dont change it).

In the course of playing, i found the max square count in the CYEGameSettings module, and completely spaced making the script for it to be customizable. This is because both enemies and allies use the same value and I hadnt found out how to apply to only the player.

If you are industrious, scan through the mono dissector until you find the code for CYEGameSettings and you can jit one of the function calls and set it yourself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
cye.CT
(6.8 KiB) Downloaded 84 times