Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:41 pm
Is there a way to freeze XP so I can get to Skyhold at level 5?
That's currently not possible with my table and I don't believe it is with the other one. Values can't be held between transitions or the game could become unstable. My table has a function in it that is able to hold another stat which may correlate with XP also so I can take a look at it and see if it can be integrated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

It's ok, I started over again and got the Trial of the Fool achievement in an hour.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

This update adds stat holding functionality. I ripped the unlimited stamina script out of the statfinder routine and placed it under party scripts. I then added functionality to it which can hold any stat to it's current value.

The way to use unlimited stamina and stat holding is first enable the script then choose the value to hold from a dropdown selection. Current choices are stamina, xp and null. Null is not necessary to use but it will terminate search if there are more values beyond it you do not currently wish to use.

You can add more values to the dropdown selection list by first browsing the memory location of the stat under statfinder then getting the value 8 offsets back from it. In the picture the value highlighted in blue is location of the stat and the value with a green box around it is the value to use in the dropdown selection box. This value is in hex format so you must use a hex notation or press ctrl 6 in memory viewer to get the decimal equivalent. You may request help if you wish to add a stat to the hold list.
ddsvalue.png
I will update the first post to this version once I am sure it is working.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

This script will enable crafting with only 1 material and will also fill the stack to 99 of each material used.

jxbarn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jxbarn »

im lost and confused i downloaded did all i can do and when try to do it and put what states i want nothing happens most likely cause im a idiot but hey yeah i need help lol

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

jxbarn wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 10:58 pm
im lost and confused i downloaded did all i can do and when try to do it and put what states i want nothing happens most likely cause im a idiot but hey yeah i need help lol
Are you having problems with one of these last 2 updates I made on this page? There may be an error with them. If you tell me what you are trying to do maybe I can help.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

How do I set the amount of shards with the "Statfinder" table? The tickbox won't check.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 1:23 am
How do I set the amount of shards with the "Statfinder" table? The tickbox won't check.
Do you mean the tickbox for the "Skyhold Stats" script? If that won't tick then there is a problem with the script. The box next to shards doesn't need to be ticked. The stat will be altered automatically.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Well, I can tick THAT box, but I can't progress because the game says I don't have enough shards.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Have you tried changing the number of shards and then traveling to a different region? It may take some kind of influential action like traveling or saving. I'm not sure about saving the game but traveling somewhere should cause the change to process. Saving then loading I think should force it to happen.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Fast traveling did the trick. :) Thanks.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

This is a table for obtaining new items.

How to use:
First activate the script.
Then fast travel to another area.
Then open inventory and and highlight an item you want to change.
Then expand the list of items and look for the number that goes with it (1-30).
Then enter that number in the "change highlighted item" value.
Then highlight another item close the inventory and fast travel to a crafting area and then you can use the new item for crafting.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Updated the item changer so it is only necessary to fast travel once then change the item then craft with it.

DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DooMijasz »

No matter the version of cheat table i use from this thread the "Skyhold StatFinder" just dont work. I try to tick it but it just wont do anything. Character Statfinder works amazingly good in other hand

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

DooMijasz wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 12:37 am
No matter the version of cheat table i use from this thread the "Skyhold StatFinder" just dont work. I try to tick it but it just wont do anything. Character Statfinder works amazingly good in other hand
I think this might work for you. I can't test it extensively since by vga crapped out on me.