Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by DooMijasz »

Sadly its still not working. Nothing happens when i try to tick the skyhold stat scanner. Not even after waiting 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins or even 10 mins :cry: Tested both outside and inside skyhold, with reloading(save and reload) going in and out skyhold, restarting the game etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

DooMijasz wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm
Sadly its still not working. Nothing happens when i try to tick the skyhold stat scanner. Not even after waiting 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins or even 10 mins :cry: Tested both outside and inside skyhold, with reloading(save and reload) going in and out skyhold, restarting the game etc.
I think I'm not sure precisely what's happening which I would need to determine exactly what's wrong. Are you able to put an X in the box? Or does the X not even appear in the box?

DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DooMijasz »

sbryzl wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm
DooMijasz wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm
I think I'm not sure precisely what's happening which I would need to determine exactly what's wrong. Are you able to put an X in the box? Or does the X not even appear in the box?
I'm not able to put X into the box.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Could you try this table. If the X won't go in the box then it's not going to work.

I can still try using the Dark Ice Core script for the Skyhold stats. It crashes on me but works good up until the point it crashes so I may be able to troubleshoot that but it is a fairly complex script.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Another attempt at a script for Skyhold stats. I combined elements of mine and the Dark Ice Core script so this will be somewhat of a frankentable. I am fairly confident this should work.

DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DooMijasz »

sbryzl wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm
Could you try this table. If the X won't go in the box then it's not going to work.

I can still try using the Dark Ice Core script for the Skyhold stats. It crashes on me but works good up until the point it crashes so I may be able to troubleshoot that but it is a fairly complex script.
This one works perfectly. Thank you so much for helping me out!

Thomaat4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thomaat4 »

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for your efforts with these tables. However I encounter a problem.
For 'strength', 'dexterity' and 'magic', the table points to vales that are simply 0. Cunning, willpower and Constitution work fine. ANyè tips on how to fix this one?

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Thomaat4 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 2:25 pm
First of all, I would like to thank you guys for your efforts with these tables. However I encounter a problem.
For 'strength', 'dexterity' and 'magic', the table points to vales that are simply 0. Cunning, willpower and Constitution work fine. ANyè tips on how to fix this one?
Listed strength, dexterity and magic are modification values and the others are the actual value. This is due to these stats being calculated on demand (on map transitions or loading a game) The modification values are used to determine the calculated value along with predetermined constants which could be based on level or class. Changing the 0 value to something else will cause a change in the calculated value upon transition or save/load.

Thomaat4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thomaat4 »

sbryzl wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 11:26 pm
Listed strength, dexterity and magic are modification values and the others are the actual value. This is due to these stats being calculated on demand (on map transitions or loading a game) The modification values are used to determine the calculated value along with predetermined constants which could be based on level or class. Changing the 0 value to something else will cause a change in the calculated value upon transition or save/load.
Thanks for the explanation! Guess I was having a derp moment :p

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Is it possible to change zoom when in tactical camera? I feel like it's too close!

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

yoco wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm
Is it possible to change zoom when in tactical camera? I feel like it's too close!
The first script will make give settings for adjusting tactical zoom distance and angle. The second script will persistently adjust the tactical zoom distance while enabled.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Thank you, will take a look at it!

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Sorry for double post. Just wanted to ask, is it possible to remove fog of war on maps? I really hate it in this game!

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

yoco wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 am
Sorry for double post. Just wanted to ask, is it possible to remove fog of war on maps? I really hate it in this game!
I would like that too...

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

I found that there's a mod for this, but I don't have the right game version (CPY)