Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by ReDragonInc »

I'll see what I can do about the labeling.

Edit 2: Done adding the descriptive values. Took me 12 hours. Did some beautification, but not complete.

Table Credit goes to sbryzl

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DragonAgeInquisition(Edits).CT
(329.34 KiB) Downloaded 803 times

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:33 am
I'll see what I can do about the labeling.

Edit 2: Done adding the descriptive values. Took me 12 hours. Did some beautification, but not complete.

Table Credit goes to sbryzl
That looks really good. It's much better organized and I like the descriptions. I'll run it through some testing to make sure everything's working then apply the update with credit to you.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Hold off on the testing til I finish organizing, or give up and let you finish it :P (JK)

Mostly because there are a lot of values on here that are:
A) Game Breaking
B) Useless
C) Initially Intended for Multiplayer

So thus, I need to go through and delete all of those values. (I am aware that the scanner pretty much just picked up everything, and the MP data was not intentional)

Edit: A Little over half way done with the cosmetic changes. At this point I haven't slept in over 24 hours......I am determined to finish this.

Edit 2: Finally finished, I think.
Attachments
Dragon Age - Inquisition.CT
(360.05 KiB) Downloaded 768 times

misserdee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by misserdee »

I'm having trouble setting the boxes labelled Character Stat Finder and Skyhold Stat Finder to active, and apparently they need to be active for the rest to work??

I've tried adding them to a header and setting the group header to activate all child ones when it's activated but it is still not getting the little cross in the box

If someone could help me that would be awesome, thank you

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

misserdee wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:57 am
I'm having trouble setting the boxes labelled Character Stat Finder and Skyhold Stat Finder to active, and apparently they need to be active for the rest to work??
This is most likely due to the aob scan not finding the correct array of bytes. Are you using the statfinder table in the first post, version 1.2? If so, I can help you troubleshoot it if you are willing.

misserdee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by misserdee »

I've been using the latest updated file, the one that has been organised and been put into categories

Am I supposed to be using the first file on the first page?

I wasn't entirely sure on how I was supposed to use it since there were no instructions, so I just downloaded the latest file and hopes for the best

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

I will still need to troubleshoot it because all the newly organised tables use the same array of bytes which I believe is causing your issue, but yes I would prefer to troubleshoot it with the table on the first post.

You are correct in that the entries marked as "script" need to be enabled for all their child entries to work. Only the script entries should be enabled with an x in the box and not any other ones.

misserdee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by misserdee »

By using the one you suggested, I was finally able to tick the boxes and make them active yay!!

When you mean only enable the first box, does that I don't need to check on it's children boxes to get the cheats to work? Or do I need to go through and select which ones I want?

Sorry, I'm still new to cheat engine and I'm not sure how everything works. I've just been assuming that I cross the box and it'll magically appear in my game

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

It's ok. That's good it's working. The things marked as <script> are the engines of a cheat table. You have to enable each <script> that you want to use. The other values are not necessary to mark because that will cause cheat engine to try to hold the value there that you place in it.

In my scripts I will use originating addresses that are not necessary to hold because those are where the game gets the data from. If you fast travel all the addresses change and if the child addresses are marked then cheat engine will try to hold the data there when the game is going to be reorganizing memory and trying to put new stuff there. So that's why not to mark the child addresses and only <script> entries.

misserdee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by misserdee »

Ah okay, thank you! I was also wandering, do these scripts reset every time you load the game? I've tried my hand at manually finding and changing the values for dexterity and such but when I tried playing my latest save the next day, it had all changed back to the default setting

Everex210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Everex210 »

So, under the Character Stat Finder Script, it's telling me that my main character is a Dwarf. My main character is a human, not dwarf. I'm not sure if this is just a text error, or what.

I'm using version 1.2 of the table. I have attached an image/link.

[Link]

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Everex210 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm
So, under the Character Stat Finder Script, it's telling me that my main character is a Dwarf. My main character is a human, not dwarf. I'm not sure if this is just a text error, or what.

I'm using version 1.2 of the table. I have attached an image/link.

[Link]
Here is a fix for that. It looks like it's only affecting the main character not the other members. If you right click on the "race" table entry and select "set/change dropdown selection options" and put the following in it should fix it.

Code: Select all

0: Dwarf
1: Human
2: Elf
3: Quunari
Sorry, I will make sure this is fixed in the next update.

Everex210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Everex210 »

Ok. I do apologize, but I was actually not using the correct table. I was using the one that was posted by @ReDragonInc. I believe that it's actually fixed in the one on the first page.

Code: Select all

<Description>"Race"</Description>
		<DropDownList DisplayValueAsItem="1">
			1: Dwarf
			0: Human
			2: Elf
			3: Quunari
		</DropDownList>

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

misserdee wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:14 pm
Ah okay, thank you! I was also wandering, do these scripts reset every time you load the game? I've tried my hand at manually finding and changing the values for dexterity and such but when I tried playing my latest save the next day, it had all changed back to the default setting
The values you enter should be saved whenever you save the game. Scripts need to be actively enabled whenever you want to use them but the addresses they show allow you to make permanent changes.

The exception is the bagspace script which can be used before you have the inventory perk to change the size of your inventory. The value you enter there will only be valid when the script is active. That's why it's better to use the inventory size under 'Currency and Collectibles' whenever you have the inventory perk.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Is there a way to freeze XP so I can get to Skyhold at level 5?