Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by DooMijasz » Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Sadly its still not working. Nothing happens when i try to tick the skyhold stat scanner. Not even after waiting 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins or even 10 mins :cry: Tested both outside and inside skyhold, with reloading(save and reload) going in and out skyhold, restarting the game etc.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm

DooMijasz wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm
Sadly its still not working. Nothing happens when i try to tick the skyhold stat scanner. Not even after waiting 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins or even 10 mins :cry: Tested both outside and inside skyhold, with reloading(save and reload) going in and out skyhold, restarting the game etc.
I think I'm not sure precisely what's happening which I would need to determine exactly what's wrong. Are you able to put an X in the box? Or does the X not even appear in the box?

DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by DooMijasz » Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 pm

sbryzl wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm
DooMijasz wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm
Sadly its still not working. Nothing happens when i try to tick the skyhold stat scanner. Not even after waiting 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins or even 10 mins :cry: Tested both outside and inside skyhold, with reloading(save and reload) going in and out skyhold, restarting the game etc.
I think I'm not sure precisely what's happening which I would need to determine exactly what's wrong. Are you able to put an X in the box? Or does the X not even appear in the box?
I'm not able to put X into the box.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl » Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Could you try this table. If the X won't go in the box then it's not going to work.

I can still try using the Dark Ice Core script for the Skyhold stats. It crashes on me but works good up until the point it crashes so I may be able to troubleshoot that but it is a fairly complex script.
Attachments
DAI-Skyhold Stats-2.CT
(8.14 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl » Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Another attempt at a script for Skyhold stats. I combined elements of mine and the Dark Ice Core script so this will be somewhat of a frankentable. I am fairly confident this should work.
Attachments
DAI-Skyhold Stats-3.CT
(7.72 KiB) Downloaded 476 times

DooMijasz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by DooMijasz » Fri May 26, 2017 12:11 am

sbryzl wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm
Could you try this table. If the X won't go in the box then it's not going to work.

I can still try using the Dark Ice Core script for the Skyhold stats. It crashes on me but works good up until the point it crashes so I may be able to troubleshoot that but it is a fairly complex script.
This one works perfectly. Thank you so much for helping me out!

Thomaat4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by Thomaat4 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:25 pm

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for your efforts with these tables. However I encounter a problem.
For 'strength', 'dexterity' and 'magic', the table points to vales that are simply 0. Cunning, willpower and Constitution work fine. ANyè tips on how to fix this one?

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl » Sat May 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Thomaat4 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 2:25 pm
First of all, I would like to thank you guys for your efforts with these tables. However I encounter a problem.
For 'strength', 'dexterity' and 'magic', the table points to vales that are simply 0. Cunning, willpower and Constitution work fine. ANyè tips on how to fix this one?
Listed strength, dexterity and magic are modification values and the others are the actual value. This is due to these stats being calculated on demand (on map transitions or loading a game) The modification values are used to determine the calculated value along with predetermined constants which could be based on level or class. Changing the 0 value to something else will cause a change in the calculated value upon transition or save/load.

Thomaat4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by Thomaat4 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:26 am

sbryzl wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 11:26 pm
Listed strength, dexterity and magic are modification values and the others are the actual value. This is due to these stats being calculated on demand (on map transitions or loading a game) The modification values are used to determine the calculated value along with predetermined constants which could be based on level or class. Changing the 0 value to something else will cause a change in the calculated value upon transition or save/load.
Thanks for the explanation! Guess I was having a derp moment :p

yoco
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by yoco » Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Is it possible to change zoom when in tactical camera? I feel like it's too close!

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl » Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 pm

yoco wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm
Is it possible to change zoom when in tactical camera? I feel like it's too close!
The first script will make give settings for adjusting tactical zoom distance and angle. The second script will persistently adjust the tactical zoom distance while enabled.
Attachments
DAITacticalZoomSettings.CT
(7.13 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

yoco
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by yoco » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:13 am

Thank you, will take a look at it!

yoco
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by yoco » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 am

Sorry for double post. Just wanted to ask, is it possible to remove fog of war on maps? I really hate it in this game!

DiegoAmorim
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by DiegoAmorim » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:54 pm

yoco wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 am
Sorry for double post. Just wanted to ask, is it possible to remove fog of war on maps? I really hate it in this game!
I would like that too...

yoco
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by yoco » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:50 pm

I found that there's a mod for this, but I don't have the right game version (CPY)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cwpchris, seikur0, The Doctor, Wolv