Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Steam release 2/9/2021)

Post by VirgilSouth »

rhoen wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:46 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:24 pm
Did anyone figure out how to get extra feats yet? The "re-levelup" trick doesn't seem to work.
I can only hope someone will figure out how to make this work, since we dont have mods to add the feats yet
For 6 bucks you can subscribe to FearlessRevolution's "multitrainer" app. It has working trainer for this game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sever »

Great Trainer!

I have a small request: Could we please add an option to change a character's save values (Fort, Ref, Will)?

Either way, thanks for this!

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:09 pm
i3lank wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 am
Would it be possible to change the gender of my animal companion? I didn't see a gender select and I dunno if there is one when picking/leveling the companion, but I named it after a real life pet and it's a female and my wolf is male. :(
Added! It's in Character v2, "other 2"!
What's the name of your real life pet?
LostConfusion wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:19 am
Thank you so much for the table! Is it possible to add ability to change alignment or ability to bypass alignment in dialogues to table? And ability to freeze game time to have more time for quests (I found the way to edit game time in saves, it is the same way as in previous game, but sadly can't edit alignment yet, can't figure it out. If someone can explain how edit alignment in saves it would be awesome too).
Added a dropdown to change character alignment so it's easier to use. It's in "character v2", "other 2", alignment. Is that good enough for you? I haven't tested it in dialogues yet as I'm always picking the options of my own alignment.

As for game time and stuff, I haven't been at a section of the game where it's relevant yet, I'll play more this afternoon. I remember that it was much easier to change in saves for missions in the first game.
Sorry it took so long to get back, my pups name was Winry. I did try it but it didn't work, but I probably failed implementing it. Did you try it on animal companions? It's no gameplay difference at all, nothing, but it would just make me happy to see that symbol go from male to female. :(

Seeker001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seeker001 »

Hello,

I tried to use this table (the latest one) with the Toybox Mod and I cannot seem to activate any of the options on the table.

The table freezes for a few seconds, as I assume it is attempting to search for the in game values but the option remains inactive afterwards, I have tried all the options in the opening area after character creation but no dice, is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

Seeker001 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:26 am
Hello,

I tried to use this table (the latest one) with the Toybox Mod and I cannot seem to activate any of the options on the table.

The table freezes for a few seconds, as I assume it is attempting to search for the in game values but the option remains inactive afterwards, I have tried all the options in the opening area after character creation but no dice, is anyone else having this issue? Thanks
that is weird, i froze for a seconds and then it activated (using the mod as well).
make sure you already update the Toybox mod as it fixes some issues, the latest is 1.2.6 if im not wrong.

Seeker001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seeker001 »

Hey Arara

Yeah, the toybox mod is 1.2.7 released just yesterday, but I could be doing something wrong, I'll try to restart the game at the fair and reload the table if it helps, it could just be something on my end but I haven't had any luck thus far. Thanks

Seeker001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seeker001 »

Hello again!

Sorry for the double post but I just got the table options (the character and item options) working after the restart, strange it seems to be working now but great all the same, I'm guessing the leader and army options will activate when you get control of the crusade. If possible, would a editor to add additional spell slots for the arcanist and other non spontaneous classes be added please? Toybox doesn't seem to have this option at this stage, I know the trainer by drummerix does but I like this table and the mod and the trainer isn't compatible. Thank you

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

Why does the option that changes your name have a "(do not change)" next to it? Will using it to change your character name bug something out that's I'm not seeing?

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nibelton »

rhoen wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:46 pm
we dont have mods to add the feats yet
in what reality you are living in ? in one where i reside i have that and more.

cethcova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cethcova »

The over-all de-level wont work. after reload its again the sum of alle classes. Is it somehow possible to change this, so that we can level 2 classes to 20 (without legend)

tacgnol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tacgnol »

Thanks for the Crusade morale pointer. I'm not using any other options, but I hit the bug where even after beating a siege your morale continues to decline so this table saved my playthrough.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

I think this is the cheat table that offers the most options for army recruitment/editing out of all the cheat tables/trainers out for this game already, so kudos for that. Now if only there was a way to pick all feats/abilities for each general ...

LostConfusion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LostConfusion »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:09 pm
Added a dropdown to change character alignment so it's easier to use. It's in "character v2", "other 2", alignment. Is that good enough for you? I haven't tested it in dialogues yet as I'm always picking the options of my own alignment.
[/quote]

Yes, thank you very much for such great job!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

The morale script doesn't seem to work after a while. I've got some massive number showing (the game says I'm at -9).

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:35 pm
The morale script doesn't seem to work after a while. I've got some massive number showing (the game says I'm at -9).
Was it working yesterday? The game's updated today.