Port Royale 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Port Royale 2

Post by STN »

A starter table and I want to make sure it's actually working for someone besides me. For the goods, the addresses should activate when you have the docks selected in a town in which you have a warehouse. Please let me know it's working.

Edit*The goods values are x75 so 750 will give you 10 of the good and so on.

Made by SinStar87

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Port Royale 2.CT
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 786 times

poh767
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Port Royale 2

Post by poh767 »

i am on 1.1.2.3 and the goods don't work

poh767
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poh767 »

Update:

I initially tried it on the GOG version, it didn't work and still doesn't work, but i found out recently that it works perfectly on the steam version of the game.

do you have any tips on how to go about the second page of the shop (crew being the most important)? for the crew i found that there is a value that points to the number of crew in the city and a value that does that for selected convoy, but changing it does nothing in-game, i randomly tried finding what accesses and writes to those addresses, but it always crushes my game. what would be the most logical way to proceed?

ami0019
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ami0019 »

i'm using GOG version of this and this table works "IF" you put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Port Royale 2, the default directory

Thank you for the table.