Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:28 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:33 am
benny89 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:32 pm
I try to change Attributes on gloves (From Cooldown reduction to Close Range Damage). I change ID and then I relog from game and return and change does not apply.

What am I doing wrong?
After u make a change.. head to zahidi and change a mod on the gear you edited to force the change to save.. You can always change the mod back after u relog
Now i see the error of my ways here I have a different by pass then yours that has 3 dlls instead of 2 that was made by someone who charged an arm and a leg for them a while back I got em passed to me by someone that purchased the bypass and its never done me wrong since i got it. @yellowsub if you would like I can donate to the cause and shoot you the 3 dll bypass to help others as well I know it works 1,000,000% been using it since the day i got it not a single issue by the way outside of here I'm friends with your buddy ;) PM me I'll explain.
I have 3 appointments today so won't be able to message u till later this evening, but in the mean time, if you want to share your bypass u can upload here in the comments and I'll add it to the main post when I get back

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:49 am
When i try to use the bypass i do the .bak and all that but now when i click play it says launching then it just stops and says play again, its still doing it after 2 reinstalls.
I don't know why it won't work for u. I have a very busy day today, but after im done with everything I'll make a step by step video on how to do the bypass. After that if it's still not working for u then u have something else going on. Maybe your anti virus is screwing up your dll files or something. I don't know.

Papi_Kenokie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papi_Kenokie »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:26 pm
Papi_Kenokie wrote:
When i try to use the bypass i do the .bak and all that but now when i click play it says launching then it just stops and says play again, its still doing it after 2 reinstalls.
I don't know why it won't work for u. I have a very busy day today, but after im done with everything I'll make a step by step video on how to do the bypass. After that if it's still not working for u then u have something else going on. Maybe your anti virus is screwing up your dll files or something. I don't know.
I got it to work i don't know what was causing the issue but thanks for the reply back.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:26 pm
Papi_Kenokie wrote:
I got it to work i don't know what was causing the issue but thanks for the reply back.
Nice, glad u got it working. Enjoy the table

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:57 pm
CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Ya I have been trying to get it to work to no avail. Just looks like I'm putting in the wrong process or something.
Is this the Xbox Game Pass Version? If so i have a buddy that has it and ill see if i can get some info from him for u
Yes, it is. That would be awesome, I appreciate it!
So my buddy got back to me and reinstalled the game to test it. He said he had it working before the update but since the last patch he cant get the gamepass version to work. I've seen other users here that said they got it working but didn't say how. You might want to try messing them and see how they got it working. Unfortunately I don't have that version of the game to run tests on

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by NemesisBP »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:55 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:59 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 pm

I would strongly recommend uninstalling the game, go to steam directory and completely delete the entire outriders folder to make sure everything is removed.. Install.. Redo the bypass and see if it works.. Sounds to me like somethings in your game files are messed up
Thanks for the recommendations, reinstalling the game was the last thing to do on my list :)
Most probably something is messed up in the game files, it is installed since it was launched back in April and just to add to things that are not working for me .... i never managed to enable the Unreal Engine box in the Dumper section.I followed the steps correctly to Dissect the code, save it and then load it, but when clicking the box for Unreal engine after a few minutes of waiting it doesn't get enabled. I couldn't get this to work even on the table created back in April by Idlehands and persisted on every update of it. Anyway, this was something i could live without regarding this cheat table, because all other options that I need are working.

I'll try a reinstall of the game and let you know if it got fixed.

Thx.
Hope it works, Let me know.
As for the dumper you will only need it if u plan to use the Get IDs Script..
You can try going into tools, Run the Fname Pool Scanner.. Then Run The Engine..
Depending on the speed of your computer it can take a few minutes.. to sometimes 10 to 15 min.
If your interested in using it I would try and do it this way and dont even worry about using the dissect data..
Be Patient and just let it go... You will know it worked if the LUA Box that opened up closes on its own.
If that box closes.. Just keep the engine Xed and now the Get ID scripts will work
Yep, it works now, i can get Unreal engine enabled in order to use Get ID scripts.
Strange thing is that the game still doesn't start from Steam. I have to start Steam with administrator rights by right clicking and selecting "Run as administrator" and only then the game launches by clicking Play from Steam. But this doesn't bother me.

Anyway i wanted to ask something about the "CooldownAttributeSet" section of the table.
My in-game Global Cooldown Reduction on one of the characters is 32.5, I find that value under "GlobalCooldownReduction" to be "0.3246999979", change this to something like "0.8246999979", it updates in the game also to 82.5% but the CD of the skills is not reduced.
Either I am to noob to use this or this feature is not working for me.

The solution for me and the only thing that reduces the cooldowns of my skills is the old script from the initial table (created by Idlehands) that I copy/paste to any new update of the table you release. I am using this because i don't like the one that instantly resets the CD, just a personal preference :)

I don't know how to add pictures here, or I am not allowed so I pasted here the contents of that script

========================================================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>90706</ID>
<Description>"Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start)"</Description>
<Options moHideChildren="1"/>
<LastState/>
<Color>808000</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{ Game : OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe
Version:
Date : 2021-04-07
Author : Idlehands88

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT_SkillCD2,OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe,48 8B 4B 20 48 85 C9 75 22) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT_SkillCD2)

registersymbol(p_cd2)
label(p_cd2)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov [p_cd2],rbx
mov rcx,[rbx+20]
test rcx,rcx
jmp return

p_cd2:
dq

INJECT_SkillCD2:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_SkillCD2)

[DISABLE]

INJECT_SkillCD2:
db 48 8B 4B 20 48 85 C9

unregistersymbol(p_cd2)
unregistersymbol(INJECT_SkillCD2)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32E6

OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32BE: F3 0F 59 73 28 - mulss xmm6,[rbx+28]
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32C3: EB 05 - jmp OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32CA
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32C5: F3 0F 10 73 28 - movss xmm6,[rbx+28]
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32CA: 48 83 7B 10 00 - cmp qword ptr [rbx+10],00
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32CF: 74 57 - je OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC3328
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32D1: 8B 3D 9D 8D C5 04 - mov edi,[OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+581C074]
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32D7: 39 7B 0C - cmp [rbx+0C],edi
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32DA: 74 0A - je OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32E6
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32DC: 48 C7 43 20 00 00 00 00 - mov qword ptr [rbx+20],00000000
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32E4: EB 09 - jmp OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32EF
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32E6: 48 8B 4B 20 - mov rcx,[rbx+20]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32EA: 48 85 C9 - test rcx,rcx
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32ED: 75 22 - jne OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC3311
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32EF: 4C 8D 84 24 88 00 00 00 - lea r8,[rsp+00000088]
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32F7: B2 01 - mov dl,01
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32F9: 48 8D 4B 10 - lea rcx,[rbx+10]
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC32FD: E8 6E A1 33 02 - call OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+2EFD470
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC3302: 48 89 43 20 - mov [rbx+20],rax
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC3306: 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC3309: 89 7B 0C - mov [rbx+0C],edi
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe+BC330C: 48 85 C0 - test rax,rax
}
</AssemblerScript>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>90708</ID>
<Description>"BASE"</Description>
<LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
<ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
<Color>FF0000</Color>
<VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
<ByteLength>0</ByteLength>
<Address>p_cd2</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>0</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>90709</ID>
<Description>"Cooldown Time (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)"</Description>
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>p_cd2</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>14</Offset>
<Offset>78</Offset>
<Offset>20</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>90719</ID>
<Description>"Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)"</Description>
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>p_cd2</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>8</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
========================================================

I follow the instructions of the script, use a skill, wait for cooldown to start, the value gets changed from "??" to "1", enable the box for "Cooldown Speed Multiplier" and change it to something like 0.5 .... so in game if i have a skill that has a 10 seconds CD it will be now reduce to 5 seconds.

If you still have access to the initial table that has that script, is possible to add it to your table versions, maybe there are others like me that don't want/like instant colldowns on skills :D

Thx

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Lol, honestly I never looked into it because I always just use the no skill cooldown script. And yes, I know that not all thr pointers seem to do exactly what they say. They are updated points from the original script so I just keep updating them. When I get some time I'll look more into the skill cooldown u posted but right now I'm a bit busy working on other things.

CasuallyFlacid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CasuallyFlacid »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:03 pm
CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Is this the Xbox Game Pass Version? If so i have a buddy that has it and ill see if i can get some info from him for u
Yes, it is. That would be awesome, I appreciate it!
So my buddy got back to me and reinstalled the game to test it. He said he had it working before the update but since the last patch he cant get the gamepass version to work. I've seen other users here that said they got it working but didn't say how. You might want to try messing them and see how they got it working. Unfortunately I don't have that version of the game to run tests on
Okay, Thanks again for taking the time to do so. It still looks like the developers need to patch the game anyways as gamepass PC users can't even start the game at the moment....

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:01 pm
Lol, honestly I never looked into it because I always just use the no skill cooldown script. And yes, I know that not all thr pointers seem to do exactly what they say. They are updated points from the original script so I just keep updating them. When I get some time I'll look more into the skill cooldown u posted but right now I'm a bit busy working on other things.
Sure, thx, no hurry.
Like i said, if you still have the old table, just copy from there and paste it in yours, no other modifications are required.

LE:

It seems the old table can still be found here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15726

The script in question is called "Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start)"

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:19 pm
I honestly never use the mod IDs tool to edit mods. I simple go to zahidi and slot a mod I want.
Thanks. Yeah, I've been using that method to get IDs for mods I already have. I was trying to see if I can get a few t2 and t3 ones I still don't have yet just to complete the list, so its fine.

Primal_Dom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Primal_Dom »

Anyone ever had the issue of getting stuck on Finalizing while trying to log into the game? I'm doing a integrity file check now but this is the only time I've encountered it and my other non cheat steam account logs in fine.

noodlecup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noodlecup »

Primal_Dom wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:35 pm
Anyone ever had the issue of getting stuck on Finalizing while trying to log into the game? I'm doing a integrity file check now but this is the only time I've encountered it and my other non cheat steam account logs in fine.
I am also stuck on the Finalizing part.

mrpinape
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrpinape »

Does this work for epic?

Edit:Just saw that it doesn't

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

as i looked thru the CT, i couldn't find anything related to legendary drop rate. was wondering if this was reworded to something else, or is just not available. thx.

luchito27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luchito27 »

can anyone give steps on how to add 10 or 15 attributes please?