Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.4.33 + DLC ) (v3 - additions))

Post by Joshuan »

Hello gideon25,

I do not see your fixed tables.
The OP ist still from april this year.

Did you remove the table, that you and Rebelicious were discussing/sharing ?
Was it for the newest DLC (v1.5.52) or the previous Inner Strength DLC (v1.4.33) ?

I am a little confused. :roll:

Anyhow, thank you for your work.
Best wishes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Joshuan wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:13 pm
Hello gideon25,

I do not see your fixed tables.
The OP ist still from april this year.

Did you remove the table, that you and Rebelicious were discussing/sharing ?
Was it for the newest DLC (v1.5.52) or the previous Inner Strength DLC (v1.4.33) ?

I am a little confused. :roll:

Anyhow, thank you for your work.
Best wishes.
Actually:

Update *1.5.52+DLC*
1.Updated all scripts and disabled auto-train features so when using the level up/character creation script choosing auto will no longer add things you don't pick.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:08 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:19 pm
Ok, I think I've got it. Try this one. I did the same fix for feats as I did for skills.
You're a treasure, it seems to work like a charm! :D

Now, you're going to hate me, but I diiiiid notice something else; Language selection seems to be busted the same way Feats and Skills seemed to be. You'll only really notice it on creation, but if I "auto" language selection, the character will select a slew of languages. I tried it on a Marsh Halfling Ranger Spy, and it auto-selects Elven, Goblin, Orcish, Terran. :P
Ok. Try the updated table. I disabled auto-train for everything including languages,tools,etc.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:48 pm
Ok. Try the updated table. I disabled auto-train for everything including languages,tools,etc.
I am very happy to inform you that your table, at the very least in regards to this function, now appears to be working flawlessly, and that you are a masterful scholar and a gentleman. ^_^

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 *UPDATED*

Post by gyt567j »

My character has learned too many spells and spell ui goes off screen, how can I forget some spells?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

gyt567j wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:24 pm
My character has learned too many spells and spell ui goes off screen, how can I forget some spells?
I don't think there's a way unless you're leveling up. But when you are, you can activate "Main Level Up/Character Creation Hacks (Proficiency, Feat, Language,MetaMagic,Incantations,Cantrip,Powers,and Spells)" and it should allow you to remove any arbitrary number of spells. But between levels, you're SOL.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gyt567j wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:24 pm
Good suggestion. Get the (v2) . I just added level to the character editor section of the table so you can set your level lower and it will trigger the level up screen (on your next long rest like normal)to then remove /change spells:

Update *1.5.52+DLC* (v2)
1.Added Level to the character editor/pointers section of script. Must change BOTH pointers (level1 and level2). You can lower your level and it will trigger a level up during your next long rest (like normal). You will need to Activate my level up/character creation hack script to proceed thru the screens though. You can do this to remove (X out) learned spells if you want.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Post by gideon25 »

ADDED: 1.5.52 + DLC *Unfinished Business* Version ONLY Table
1.Changed some scripts so everything should work with the Unfinished Business Mod (1.5.52). Also Added a way to hack the points for the Class/Subclass Features of Unfinished Business (like for the Inventor). This is ONLY for 1.5.52 with the Unfinished Business mod. Otherwise use the normal table.

on3moresoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Post by on3moresoul »

I've only just begun my Cheat Engine adventure, I was specifically looking at editing the feat quantity value. I couldn't find it (given that it was a value of '1' and many, many memory addresses share that value) --how would one go about tackling this issue? What can I study to help me get over this hump?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

on3moresoul wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:55 am
I've only just begun my Cheat Engine adventure, I was specifically looking at editing the feat quantity value. I couldn't find it (given that it was a value of '1' and many, many memory addresses share that value) --how would one go about tackling this issue? What can I study to help me get over this hump?
There are a few forum areas here if you look at the Board index including General Gamehacking and Specific Game Discussions. That would be the place for questions - NOT in the table section. Since the game does not have a function to remove feats (the way it does for spells) it becomes much more complicated. The feats get put into a structure. So you would have to find the specific character structure, the specific feat in the feat structure of that character, then zero out the address(s) for that specific feat pointer and maybe change the structure array size (not sure). Even then you may have crashing issues if its not done correctly (if it even can be done that way). So, eh, just make sure you pick only the feats you want as you will be stuck with them.

foxxeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxxeh »

I believe there has been an update recently, some scripts aren't working such as the "Main Level Up/Character Creation Hacks".

Many thanks for your work on this table.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Hello gideon25,

The devs have released the final update for their game: v1.5.94

source:
[Link]
Spoiler
Heya everyone,

As you all know, we announced that Palace of Ice would be our last DLC. The final page in Solasta: Crown of the Magister's book. The dot at the bottom of the... okay I think everyone got the picture? Yea? Moving on!

The team has been slowly but surely shifting towards our next project these last few weeks, and you will probably not hear much from us in the coming months as we work on the foundations of our next game. It's a bit too early to talk about it, but we're sure you'll love it.

A scene release from RUNE was just released.

It would be super nice if you could adjust your table for the very last time.
Thank you so much for your work.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Hi all,
here's a script I built for the Steam release, 1.5.46.
I know there's a newer patch by now, I forgot to post it earlier.
Might still work as these are AOB scripts.

The first script is meant to be used during character generation only.
You can edit the last rolls and allows you to patch the caps so you can set all of them to 30 if you like.

The second script gives you:
- Party Wealth; a set of pointers to money
- Get Faction Data; a script that will retrieve Faction data. Open your journal and go to the faction page before running it.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the XP you gain.
- Move Full Speed In Stealth; turtle mode off
- Perfect Player Rolls; all your dice rolls are maxed out
- Flawed Non PlayerRolls; non-players always roll the minimum value with the dice
- Carried Weight Mod; scales the weight you can carry
- Last Hovered Item; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered inventory item, hold CTRL while moving the mouse over the item to store pointer
- Last Hovered Character; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered character (friend or foe), just tap CTRL while the mouse is over the character to store the pointer
- Detection Gain Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are detected
- Detection Decay Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are forgotten
- Infinite Usable Items; as name suggests
- Infinite Food; so your food is not taken (it will still appear as taken so you might need to take a break on long trips)
- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage you take
- Non Player Damage Mod; scales the damage non-players take
- Inv. Item Duper; allows you to duplicate items. Hold CTRL while picking up the item when dropping into another inventory slot
- Attunement Remover; removes attunement requirement from items. It does not persist though so after reloading game data items will appear to be back in normal (and NOT attuned). Consider this a temporary measure.
- Infinite Spell Slots; hold CTRL when clicking the Cast button to refill the used up spell slots.
- Crafting Time Mod; scales the time required to cast an item.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Solasta.CT
(77.39 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Joshuan wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:36 pm
Hello gideon25,

The devs have released the final update for their game: v1.5.94

source:
[Link]
Spoiler
Heya everyone,

As you all know, we announced that Palace of Ice would be our last DLC. The final page in Solasta: Crown of the Magister's book. The dot at the bottom of the... okay I think everyone got the picture? Yea? Moving on!

The team has been slowly but surely shifting towards our next project these last few weeks, and you will probably not hear much from us in the coming months as we work on the foundations of our next game. It's a bit too early to talk about it, but we're sure you'll love it.

A scene release from RUNE was just released.

It would be super nice if you could adjust your table for the very last time.
Thank you so much for your work.
Yea Im gonna do it soon. Thanks! The FINIAL!

Andromort
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Andromort »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:20 pm
Hi all,
here's a script I built for the Steam release, 1.5.46.
I know there's a newer patch by now, I forgot to post it earlier.
Might still work as these are AOB scripts.

The first script is meant to be used during character generation only.
You can edit the last rolls and allows you to patch the caps so you can set all of them to 30 if you like.

The second script gives you:
- Party Wealth; a set of pointers to money
- Get Faction Data; a script that will retrieve Faction data. Open your journal and go to the faction page before running it.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the XP you gain.
- Move Full Speed In Stealth; turtle mode off
- Perfect Player Rolls; all your dice rolls are maxed out
- Flawed Non PlayerRolls; non-players always roll the minimum value with the dice
- Carried Weight Mod; scales the weight you can carry
- Last Hovered Item; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered inventory item, hold CTRL while moving the mouse over the item to store pointer
- Last Hovered Character; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered character (friend or foe), just tap CTRL while the mouse is over the character to store the pointer
- Detection Gain Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are detected
- Detection Decay Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are forgotten
- Infinite Usable Items; as name suggests
- Infinite Food; so your food is not taken (it will still appear as taken so you might need to take a break on long trips)
- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage you take
- Non Player Damage Mod; scales the damage non-players take
- Inv. Item Duper; allows you to duplicate items. Hold CTRL while picking up the item when dropping into another inventory slot
- Attunement Remover; removes attunement requirement from items. It does not persist though so after reloading game data items will appear to be back in normal (and NOT attuned). Consider this a temporary measure.
- Infinite Spell Slots; hold CTRL when clicking the Cast button to refill the used up spell slots.
- Crafting Time Mod; scales the time required to cast an item.

Enjoy!
Game crashes the moment I deal damage to enemy. The only cheats that are enabled are XP mod and carried weight mod.