Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Post by Csimbi »

halo197pt wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:03 pm
OMG, really ? Thanks
You're welcome.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Post by Joshuan »

Hello Csimbi,

I am not sure, if you answered, that you "could" do a table or if you "will" do a table for this game ;)

Anyhow, I Thank you for your support and hope that you "will" unleash your power on this title :)
Best wishes.

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

Joshuan wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:30 pm
Hello Csimbi,

I am not sure, if you answered, that you "could" do a table or if you "will" do a table for this game ;)

Anyhow, I Thank you for your support and hope that you "will" unleash your power on this title :)
Best wishes.
He has already made a table for this game. It still works. If you’re playing the vanilla version, you only need that table. I’m asking him to create a table for the UNFINISHED BUSINESS MOD, where some of the scripts don’t work.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you halo197pt for confirming that Csimbi´s v1.5.46 table also works for new/current version (should be v1.5.97).
Thank you Csimbi !

Recently DrummerIX posted a table for unfinished business mod:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28668

This might be interesting for you.

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

Joshuan wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:43 pm
Thank you halo197pt for confirming that Csimbi´s v1.5.46 table also works for new/current version (should be v1.5.97).
Thank you Csimbi !

Recently DrummerIX posted a table for unfinished business mod:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28668

This might be interesting for you.
Thanks, I tested it but it's not as good as Csimbi's table. For example, DrummerIX's table don't have Attunement Remover option, the dice roll cheat like Allies No Critical Miss Rolls also does not work. I think I'll wait for Csimbi's table

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

halo197pt wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:46 pm
Thanks, I tested it but it's not as good as Csimbi's table. For example, DrummerIX's table don't have Attunement Remover option, the dice roll cheat like Allies No Critical Miss Rolls also does not work. I think I'll wait for Csimbi's table
I get that others may make better options, but perhaps you didn't have all the Activate Trainers turned on which caused the No Critical Miss to not work. To make everything work as it should all the Activate Trainers should be turned on in my tables. I also get that you might just not want to use my table anyway and that's okay too, but I didn't just want to leave something like "this don't work" out there without saying something in reply.

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:01 pm
halo197pt wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:46 pm
I get that others may make better options, but perhaps you didn't have all the Activate Trainers turned on which caused the No Critical Miss to not work. To make everything work as it should all the Activate Trainers should be turned on in my tables. I also get that you might just not want to use my table anyway and that's okay too, but I didn't just want to leave something like "this don't work" out there without saying something in reply.
I did have all three Activate Trainers turned on. I don’t know what else to say except ‘Allies No Critical Miss Rolls’ also does not work because I have it turned on and I still have critical miss rolls. Or something like ‘Allies D20 Minimum Roll’, when I set it to 18, I still get lower rolls, even a 4. Or ‘Allies Always Max Die Roll’ doesn’t give the max die roll. My weapon is 1D10+8 piercing damage with 3D8 poison damage, so if the script worked, I should get 18 piercing damage + 24 poison damage, but I didn’t get it. That’s why I said things like ‘this doesn’t work’.

To be fair, your table has some really cool features like ‘Scribing Spells Take No Pages In Spellbook’ or ‘Bonus Main Actions’. Since UNFINISHED BUSINESS lets you go to level 20, the amount of spells you learn is more than one spellbook can hold and in my case, I don’t have a spare spellbook so I can’t level up my character. Or ‘Bonus Main Actions’, because late in the game, the enemy has a ridiculous amount of actions so I want some too.

I can say most of your cheats work, except for dice roll and duplicate item. I don’t know what ‘duplicate item’ did to my game but it multiplied every item in one of my character’s inventory and the merchant’s inventory by 6. And it’s not that I don’t want to use your table, I don’t care whose table I use, I just care about whether that table works with my game. And it might be because UNFINISHED BUSINESS gives you the option to change dice settings, that’s why your table doesn’t work properly.

I don’t have the expertise to validate these things because I’m just a novice. I don’t know if you’re angry or not, but if you are, I get it. You made something with your time and effort and someone with no experience on the internet just criticized it. I understand the feeling. I used your table for Pathfinder before and it was great, I just didn’t have a good experience this time, and that’s fine. No harm, no foul. Hope you have a great day or evening (wherever you are).