The Technomancer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

The Technomancer

Post by STN »

Made by cooleko

Didn't have enough time to spend more time on this, but figured to share it anyway until I get another chance to look into it.

Edit HP, Fluid, EXP, Strength, Constitution, Agility, Power.

Updated the table to include an infinite serum/crafting materials/usable items script and a script that allows crafting anything, even if the items arent unlocked or possible to craft.

These scripts are incredibly dangerous because the code is reused for 100s of things. Only activate right before crafting and deactivate immediately after or permenant damage may occur to your character

Updated the table to include infinite talent points and infinite skill points.

I don't like the game, story seems fun but controls are really awkward. I wont be updating or adding new scripts for this game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TheTechnomancer.CT
(8.81 KiB) Downloaded 999 times

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Technomancer

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Badass thanks, in your brief skim through were you able to find the location for attribute points/spent attribute points?

Zhir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Technomancer

Post by Zhir »

thank you sweet table