Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

zeypherin wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:46 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 pm
UPDATE
- Added Skill Cooldown Edit (Still a WIP to make it better)
- Added World Stuff
Im not able to get the skill cooldowns to stick. Every time I launch the game the skill cooldowns has to be done again. Is it supposed to be this way? or am I screwing something up from my end? idk.

Also If i do use the skill cooldown edit, the next time I launch the game it goes through a couple of madness crashes before it goes to game proper.
You always have to reuse the cheat, it doesn't stick.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

Ah damn that sucks. Was hoping to reduce the skill cooldowns by a bit so as not to run multiple skill uses mods/try other sets stuff build. Oh well gonna try the item trick to make cooldown stick on it to atleast 10% per item.

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

having 4 attributes on the armor is nice

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

isamudysan wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:59 am
so, i changed the DLC AR (earthbound something) from rare to epic to legendary. changed the improvement to 20. changed the attributes from it's default to what you see in the screenshot (below). i played this wep from character lvl 13 to 30. once i got to the outriders camp, i decided to upgrade it. i forgot at which level during the upgrade process, but a 4th attribute was added to the wep :shock: i didn't touch the 4th attribute on the table as i was co-oping with friends. gonna do this to the earthbound armor sets, and see what happens :D

[Link]
People on reddit are reporting 4th atribute after upgrade on DLC weapons also. They say it didn't worked either for armor (helmet, gloves, shoes) Maybe some bug.

Gel214th
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gel214th »

Mazxz wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:37 pm
I guess no one manage to change the drop chances of legendary items. And make it save ? So You can drop legendaries event online in multiplayer ?
You set Epic rarity drops and legendary rarity drops to on in the table

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

With the table, you can have more than 4 attributes on any epic item(weapon and armor). Do not do on legendary item, otherwise the game will crash. I have 5 attributes on each stuff. Maybe you can have unlimited attribute, I'm not sure but 5 was tested. They are enough for me to be a demi-god. :lol:
Ah damn that sucks. Was hoping to reduce the skill cooldowns by a bit so as not to run multiple skill uses mods/try other sets stuff build. Oh well gonna try the item trick to make cooldown stick on it to atleast 10% per item.
If you are not use the table and go with legit way for cooldown reduction, the cap is around 60%. Go above 60% will not affect on your skill cooldown anymore. :(

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

segamot wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:50 am
With the table, you can have more than 4 attributes on any epic item(weapon and armor). Do not do on legendary item, otherwise the game will crash. I have 5 attributes on each stuff. Maybe you can have unlimited attribute, I'm not sure but 5 was tested. They are enough for me to be a demi-god. :lol:
If you are not use the table and go with legit way for cooldown reduction, the cap is around 60%. Go above 60% will not affect on your skill cooldown anymore. :(
Hmm Can you just change the legendary to epic via the table and add 4 attributes that way? Like turning a roaring umbra to epic because I like its look and then add additional attribute. The visuals of the roaring umbra, spirit hunter (bolt action rfile) and the bulwark (auto shotgun) go very well with the seismic commander set.

The reason I wanted to fiddle with the cooldowns a bit was cause I like the concept of middle tree pyro but hate the look of the acari set, so was trying for a lava lich set but middle tree pyro setup but cooldowns kinda kill it in the grave.
Last edited by zeypherin on Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

Zeribos wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:37 am
Has anyone tried making armor or weapon to its Godroll variant and if so how do you go about doing it?
Thats simple, change the initial roll on the weapon/armor to 0.198, make the level of weapon one level lower if its already at your max item level and then just upgrade it at zahidi and there is your godroll weapon/armor.

Lexacerbate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lexacerbate »

Gel214th wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:34 pm
Lexacerbate wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:35 am
anyway to edit the drop pod loot? as in make some op items drop in there?
You set Epic rarity drops and legendary rarity drops to on in the trainier.
i mean more like add crazy hacked items into the pod itself!

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

cunhak9 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:45 pm
isamudysan wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:59 am
so, i changed the DLC AR (earthbound something) from rare to epic to legendary. changed the improvement to 20. changed the attributes from it's default to what you see in the screenshot (below). i played this wep from character lvl 13 to 30. once i got to the outriders camp, i decided to upgrade it. i forgot at which level during the upgrade process, but a 4th attribute was added to the wep :shock: i didn't touch the 4th attribute on the table as i was co-oping with friends. gonna do this to the earthbound armor sets, and see what happens :D

[Link]
People on reddit are reporting 4th atribute after upgrade on DLC weapons also. They say it didn't worked either for armor (helmet, gloves, shoes) Maybe some bug.
the 4th attribute can be changed out as well, or it can be randomized too if you go back a few levels and changed the attribute back to 3 then level it up again. but guess what? lol...there's a 5th! wtf?! :shock:

[Link]

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

zeypherin wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:23 am
segamot wrote:
Hmm Can you just change the legendary to epic via the table and add 4 attributes that way? Like turning a roaring umbra to epic because I like its look and then add additional attribute. The visuals of the roaring umbra, spirit hunter (bolt action rfile) and the bulwark (auto shotgun) go very well with the seismic commander set.

The reason I wanted to fiddle with the cooldowns a bit was cause I like the concept of middle tree pyro but hate the look of the acari set, so was trying for a lava lich set but middle tree pyro setup but cooldowns kinda kill it in the grave.
Yes, you can. The screenshot below is my Pyro with chronosuit and acari helmet. The reason I have not changed the rarity back to legendary is the shotgun I'm using will be reverted to its original type.
Spoiler
Last edited by segamot on Sun May 02, 2021 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

Shit the acari helmet goes well with the chrono suit.

simbalai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simbalai »

segamot wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:29 am
zeypherin wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:23 am
segamot wrote:

Yes, you can. The screenshot below is my Pyro with chronosuit and acari helmet. The reason I have not changed the rarity back to legendary is the shotgun I'm using will be reverted to its original type.

Magical, can you please guide the steps in detail, thx

CEO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CEO »

New to the table, couldn't read all 35 pages on the thread but, what changes can you make to a weapon that will stick when putting back the eac files? That's pretty much what I want to do. Can you increase attributes and weapon damage?

Edit: I did what most new people should do, read the entire topic and was able to answer my own question.

Please kindly disregard, nice work btw! :)

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

CEO wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:40 pm
New to the table, couldn't read all 35 pages on the thread but, what changes can you make to a weapon that will stick when putting back the eac files? That's pretty much what I want to do. Can you increase attributes and weapon damage?

Edit: I did what most new people should do, read the entire topic and was able to answer my own question.

Please kindly disregard, nice work btw! :)
How about you read the entire thread? Dont be lazy.